Rockets vs Trail Blazers Round 1

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2009 | 03:22 PM
TECH Junkie

I'm not a huge basketball fan, but I did watch the game last night, and that was a good ol'-fashion beatdown. Nice to see Yao basically get to sit for half the game.

-Mike
Old 04-19-2009 | 03:35 PM
On The Tree

Thats good that they won. I hope the best for the best team in tha NBA.
Old 04-19-2009 | 05:28 PM
Teching In

Rockets looked very good last night..... Yao went scoreless in the second half and we still kicked ***.... Brooks is playing great.....
Old 04-19-2009 | 08:17 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by F1C YA
Rockets looked very good last night..... Yao went scoreless in the second half and we still kicked ***.... Brooks is playing great.....
he went scoreless in the second half cuz he didn't shoot one time, HAHAHA !!!!!

he was 9 for 9 in the fiorst half and was on the court for like 5 minutes the entire second half.

good call on Adleman's part by resting him the ENTIRE 4th quarter.
Old 04-19-2009 | 08:48 PM
11 Second Club

Best game so far........The Rockets should win this in 6.
Yao was a beast....................GO ROCKETS
Old 04-19-2009 | 08:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Portland, any questions?
Old 04-19-2009 | 09:07 PM
Teching In

this thread is amusing! the rockets have the team and talent and are alot better team now that stacey is out for the season. the only team out there that would scare me in the west is utah, and thats just cause we can not match up with them, not when yao is on the floor, sadly. any1 else we can compete with and have a chance to win.. us not havin home court against the blazers will not hurt us... obviously next round against the lakers will be another story, but will be a great series none the less.. the rockets have the offense to compete, the defense to complete, and are a top 5 free throw shootin team. and their "free throw defense" is also up there in the top 5 or 10.. so to say we can compete with any1 but the blazers is retarded!

superfreak, powered by satan.. yall sound retarded too ha
Old 04-19-2009 | 09:20 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ragu1585
this thread is amusing! the rockets have the team and talent and are alot better team now that stacey is out for the season. the only team out there that would scare me in the west is utah, and thats just cause we can not match up with them, not when yao is on the floor, sadly. any1 else we can compete with and have a chance to win.. us not havin home court against the blazers will not hurt us... obviously next round against the lakers will be another story, but will be a great series none the less.. the rockets have the offense to compete, the defense to complete, and are a top 5 free throw shootin team. and their "free throw defense" is also up there in the top 5 or 10.. so to say we can compete with any1 but the blazers is retarded!

So do you saying that the biggest challenge for the Rockets is the Jazz, are you even serious?? I mean I know they have beat the hell out of the Rockets the last few years but they are not the same team this year. Lakers will destroy the Rockets (congrats I do think the Rockets will get out of the first round ). Lakers have 2 7 footers who can score 20 a night, who else in the nba can match up with that? I don't see anybody stepping up to beat them and it will be a cakewalk for those biatches. I really hate the lakers!!
Old 04-19-2009 | 09:57 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by superfreakws6
That pic is the bomb!! Rockets tore it up tonight, I am surprised none of you loser Rockets fans brought this back up.
Because, we are not a bunch of punk *** bitches like other certain teams' fans.

The Lakers are the team to beat....Do I think they will "destroy the Rockets"? No. But, they are a huge obstacle.
Old 04-19-2009 | 10:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

sweet text fagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Old 04-19-2009 | 11:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by -Ross-

The Lakers are the team to beat....Do I think they will "destroy the Rockets"? No. But, they are a huge obstacle.
Yup, huge is an understatement..lol. I think we can give them a nice little run for their money though. Maybe Utah will bang them up good and hard for us.
Old 04-20-2009 | 12:04 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
sweet text fagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
this thread was about basketball and yall start to talk **** about the actual cities etc like some faggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggs
Old 04-20-2009 | 12:10 AM
TECH Junkie

this thread was about basketball and yall start to talk **** about the actual cities etc like some faggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggs

Old 04-20-2009 | 12:12 AM
Teching In

ok *****!!
Old 04-20-2009 | 04:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

From a Portland newspapers website...

Posted by krondogg on 04/19/09 at 10:11PM
Lets hope all this helps the BLAZERS get it done on Tues. I just bought 2 tickets to the game 2- I cant wait to go to a PLAYOFF GAME!!! Ive been to 2 games, both were losses. Lets hope the 3rd time is the CHARM! I have to drive 5 hours to get to the game and then 5 hours home afterwards. Lets hope my 5 hour ride home is filled with JOY!

BLAZERS #1
GO BLAZERS!

The next post was this...

Posted by jappleseed99 on 04/19/09 at 10:14PM
If it is anything like Saturday night, you'll be able to leave at halftime and get home to bed early.

LOL
Old 04-20-2009 | 04:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Another one...

Posted by ean on 04/20/09 at 8:43AM
One more thing then I will stop wasting your time with my ramblings. Play Brooks physical as all heck. He has shown in the past that he lets his emotions get the better of him. Get him to throw a sucker punch... a 2 game suspension would be huge especially when you have Lowry (who is pretty good) and no one else really to run the point.

SUCKER PUNCH, LOL
Old 04-20-2009 | 04:36 PM
On The Tree

You are probably the biggest punk *** bitch on this site what are you talking about? Houston fans cry, spurs fans cry, lakers fans cry, so don't act like the rockets have a terrific fan base that is just as classy as can be.
Old 04-20-2009 | 04:51 PM
TECH Junkie

You are probably the biggest punk *** bitch on this site what are you talking about? Houston fans cry, spurs fans cry, lakers fans cry, so don't act like the rockets have a terrific fan base that is just as classy as can be.
"Stay classy."
Old 04-20-2009 | 04:53 PM
On The Tree

"Stay classy."
Yeah I know sorry, I am just messing with everybody anyway but I thought you were calling me a punk *** bitch. Retract yours and I take back mine
Old 04-20-2009 | 05:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Retract yours and I take back mine
lol

Quick Reply: Rockets vs Trail Blazers Round 1