RIP Zach Moore My best friend

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 03:42 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default RIP Zach Moore My best friend

On Thursday May 28,2009 at 5:15PM my best friend was killed when his utility truck blew out a steer tire and crashed into a creek Northeast of Denton. This is all I could find under accidents.
http://www.wcmessenger.com/update/
Zach Moore has been my best friend since birth, our parents are best friends and there is not a single thing we didnt know about each other. We were literally thrown in the same crib as babies. I have never seen Zach in a bad mood always happy always 100 mph foot always in the throttle. If there was a straight patch of road Zach was going to get on it. If there was somethin weak in the motor or drivetrain Zach would find it real quick which gave him his nickname Full Throttle. Some of you may know him from the meets he has a orange 69 camaro with a 383 solid roller that he and my dad built when I was in the military. Matter of fact he outran some respected LS1's in the area. He just got the car back from having it professionally painted tangerine Orange it was show quality. He didnt even get to enjoy the car. We were supposed to race when I got my tranny fixed to see whos car was faster cause we were always competitive. My shirt is stained from tears from his wife that he married 3 months ago and his parents and family. I am having a difficult time swallowing this I lost friends in the military but thats somethin everyone is prepared for not this, not Zach. I was just over at his house last week helping him put his new Billet Street Specialties on his car.
My thoughts and heart go out to his family
We lost a fellow hotrodder and all around great person

RIP Zach you are the fastest

Last edited by BADMOON; 05-30-2009 at 03:48 AM.
Old 05-30-2009, 04:28 AM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

WOW sorry to hear that! Its always a sad day when we loose someone close to us can't give you any advice that you probably haven't been given so just keep you head up and time will help my prayers go out to you and his family. RIP!
Old 05-30-2009, 04:46 AM
Launching!

Man,I know how you feel.Lost a good life long friend a few years back.My prayers go out to you and his family.God bless!
Old 05-30-2009, 07:41 AM
Staging Lane

Sorry to hear this. Losing a friend is tough.
Old 05-30-2009, 07:57 AM
c6r
On The Tree

Extremely sorry for your lost man, It's true what they say about living every day to the full and enjoying your family & true friends . My prayers go out to you and your friend's family. R.I.P
Old 05-30-2009, 08:05 AM
Teching In

So sorry to hear.....hang in there bro.
Though you don't think so now - time does heal - but it don't make the pain go away.
My thoughts and prayers go out to both of your familys.
Old 05-30-2009, 08:44 AM
Staging Lane

SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS.... We will keep you in our prayers...
Old 05-30-2009, 09:09 AM
Staging Lane

dude i know this guy. hope its not the same guy. that sucks
Old 05-30-2009, 02:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hate to hear this Bo. Let us know if there is anything that we can do.
Old 05-30-2009, 02:55 PM
Launching!

Sorry to hear about your loss, keep your head up man
Old 05-30-2009, 03:57 PM
TECH Resident

Sounds like a true friend and brother. There are no answers, only grief, I am truly sorry for your loss.
Old 05-30-2009, 05:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

very sorry man, I know how hard this stuff is, my dad died of cancer 2 years ago... still affects me alot today. Just keep your head up and friends and family are what gets you through things like this.
Old 05-30-2009, 05:13 PM
Teching In

I was a friend of his I met him thru another friend Rodney,and he was a hell of a nice guy and Bo is right he was always happy.I had a buddy call me this morning to tell me about this post and for a brief moment my heart stopped all I could think of is this couldn't be the same Zack Moore that we knew.I wish all the best to his wife and family.

R.I.P. Zack you will be missed by so many people that he had any encounter with
Old 05-30-2009, 06:23 PM
Staging Lane

I knew zack as well, met him prolly 6 or 7 years ago when his camaro was like cream or white, hell of a nice guy. My wife actually went to school with him. We are sorry to hear this and wish you and his family well.
Old 05-30-2009, 08:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sorry to hear ... Give me a call Bo...
Old 05-30-2009, 09:50 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Sorry to hear that. I know how you feel. One of my best friends in the world died a couple of weeks ago. Only time can heal the wounds.
Old 05-31-2009, 02:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey Bo. I know how u feel. Im sorry I just didnt put 2 and 2 togather sooner. Zach Moore. Thats all you need to say around these parts. He is one of a kind and no one person can ever be like him. I remember 3-4 years ago, I bought my first fbody from him. A black 99 Trans Am. I remember calling Zach a couple days after I traded that ta in on a C6 vette. I regret getting rid of that ta, even before his accident. He was in the same car clubs with one of my best friends, Real Rods, and was at his funeral. Bo please let me know when services are and where I will be there work or not. RIP, Zach.
Old 05-31-2009, 02:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

very sorry for your loss thoughts go out to him and his family
Old 05-31-2009, 02:21 PM
Banned

Very sorry for your loss. My prayers are with both of your families.
Old 06-01-2009, 10:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

This is HORRIBLE news! Zach of all people, man dude, I still can't believe this.

Last May I loose my Daughter, this year in March I loose my Dad, and now my bud Zach.

Me and Zach go back about 7 years. We both lived in the same rural area (alvarado) and would cross paths when I had my old 99 ws6 (prostar big & littles). We used to drive head-on (one lane country road) and throw some revs at each other and several times even turned around and chased each other. Then one day I turned around and chased him down and ended up having some good 'ol bench racing stories and such. Since then we have stayed in good contact, went to several street races together, hung out where ever. Remember he wanted a 6.90 pass SOOO bad, but ended up shelling his rearend, trans and much more carnage (Zach would drive the beejeezus out of that camaro). I told him I just finished building a bike and he came by my work last summer to show me his new bike (pretty freekin sick). He was always in a good mood and fun to hang with. I remember Zach calling me a few weeks ago wanting to know if I was going to sell my SS anytime soon and actually contemplating selling it to him. These are just a few memories, many more good times and would take many pages to express the enjoyment Zach brought to us all.

RIP Zach, Definetly will be missed, God Bless.

Quick Reply: RIP Zach Moore My best friend