who lives in the chapel hill apts. in lewisville

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 06:42 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default who lives in the chapel hill apts. in lewisville

i am thinking about moving there and i saw 2 ta's, an nbm ss, pewter formula.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:00 PM
TECH Resident

Dont do it!! My friend just moved out from that place and they tacked on 800$ worth of move out charges, saying he had a pet and it ruined the carpet.. when i know for a fact he did not. After he called bullshit on those charges they sent him to a collectors agency, which then put it immediatly on his credit, then after more arguing the apartments said he didnt need to pay the charges, and said they would fix his credit... Fail, just tried to buy a trans am and they did not take it off his credit report, now hes running around in circles trying to repair his credit...
Old 05-31-2009, 09:01 PM
On The Tree

sounds like his bad for not taking pictures of EVERYTHING when he moved in AND out.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:02 PM
TECH Resident

read up on some apartment search websites, its not just him.. they are notorious for this.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:05 PM
TECH Resident

http://www.apartmentreviews.net/rati...hapel-hill.htm
Old 05-31-2009, 09:30 PM
TECH Regular

http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate...apel-Hill.html
Old 06-01-2009, 12:02 AM
On The Tree

i lived in rockbrook creek apartments in lewisville. they are pretty nice but the garage is way to small for a t/a =P check them out. you get free water and free washer/dryer.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Who else lives in the Lewisville area?
Old 06-01-2009, 10:00 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Nauticalstar
i lived in rockbrook creek apartments in lewisville. they are pretty nice but the garage is way to small for a t/a =P check them out. you get free water and free washer/dryer.
you live in rockbrook creek with free water? or do you live in rockbrook village across the street? i live at rockbrook creek and they put the water on my bill...but anyways if you ever see me rolling around, stop by and say whats up...i should be out washing the car tomorrow even though it may rain on wed...haha...

back to the post...i love rockbrook creek...little pricey for a 1 bedroom but i like the layout, how well they keep this place looking with the grass and plants, the office and the entrance, the amenities, it's easy acces to i35, and it is close to a bunch of crap...
Old 06-01-2009, 10:48 PM
TECH Resident

Another vote for Rockbrook Creek. You don't get free water, but you used to. I used to get free hot water, basic cable, and washer/dryer. When I moved back a year ago or so they changed ownership and all that stuff went away except the washer/dryer. BTW, I'm the guy with the Green Z28 that just sold this past weekend. Hopefully I have a new G8 GT tomorrow night.
Old 06-01-2009, 10:54 PM
TECH Resident

My brother lives in the Sequoia Bluffs that are dirrectly behind Vista Ridge Mall. They are nice apartments. Also full of great people.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:24 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ulakovic22
Another vote for Rockbrook Creek. You don't get free water, but you used to. I used to get free hot water, basic cable, and washer/dryer. When I moved back a year ago or so they changed ownership and all that stuff went away except the washer/dryer. BTW, I'm the guy with the Green Z28 that just sold this past weekend. Hopefully I have a new G8 GT tomorrow night.

u live in the building down from me...congrats on the g8...those things look mean...any plans for it? what all did you have done to the z28 and what did it put down? sounded like a supercharger but wasn't sure...
Old 06-02-2009, 12:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Cammedc6, Do you have a red LG sticker on your back window?
Old 06-02-2009, 12:16 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 99problemz
Cammedc6, Do you have a red LG sticker on your back window?
yep..that is me
Old 06-02-2009, 08:28 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by cammedc6
u live in the building down from me...congrats on the g8...those things look mean...any plans for it? what all did you have done to the z28 and what did it put down? sounded like a supercharger but wasn't sure...
Nothing big to begin with, just lowering springs at first. When the tires wear out I'll get coilovers/suspension and 20's. Then it will be time to save up for a TT build on the factory block.

Z was just a small H/C motor, put down 397. By the time I sold it, a stock motor was back in it. Yours sounds wicked and I see you take it to the track, what are the numbers?
Old 06-02-2009, 08:35 AM
9 Second Club

I live in Broadstone right behind chapel hills.
2 bed 2 bath and 3 car garage with 1 garage attached. 1300sqft.
1050 a month. Lived there since they were new (3yrs) and I have not gotten an increase in rent.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:47 AM
Staging Lane

Nothing big to begin with, just lowering springs at first. When the tires wear out I'll get coilovers/suspension and 20's. Then it will be time to save up for a TT build on the factory block.

Z was just a small H/C motor, put down 397. By the time I sold it, a stock motor was back in it. Yours sounds wicked and I see you take it to the track, what are the numbers?
g8 will be sick lowered with 20's and TT...me and buddy sure thought the z28 had a super...thought we heard a whine...guess we were wrong...best so far out of my car is a 10.98 @ 130.67 with a 1.78 60' at ennis...haven't been since b/c i broke a halfshaft at pine valley and it was always raining when ennis was open the past few months or i had family in town...i am shooting for a 10.55-10.60 with a harder launch either at ennis, crandall, or pine valley...pine valley is the best hooking track i have been to...
Old 06-02-2009, 11:08 AM
TECH Resident

Those are great times, you swap wheels at the track? The whine was probably from the timing chain. I had a single roller with an oversized crank gear....that thing was TIGHT!! My other car is going to have a nasty whine, I'm using a gear drive, lol.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:30 AM
Staging Lane

Those are great times, you swap wheels at the track? The whine was probably from the timing chain. I had a single roller with an oversized crank gear....that thing was TIGHT!! My other car is going to have a nasty whine, I'm using a gear drive, lol.
thanks...i swap the wheels at the track...that must have been the whine...g8 will be crazy with the TT...can't wait to see that thing...
Old 06-02-2009, 04:06 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by cammedc6
you live in rockbrook creek with free water? or do you live in rockbrook village across the street? i live at rockbrook creek and they put the water on my bill...but anyways if you ever see me rolling around, stop by and say whats up...i should be out washing the car tomorrow even though it may rain on wed...haha...

back to the post...i love rockbrook creek...little pricey for a 1 bedroom but i like the layout, how well they keep this place looking with the grass and plants, the office and the entrance, the amenities, it's easy acces to i35, and it is close to a bunch of crap...
yeah they put like 3 dollars on my rent for water but still hella cheap and never gets cold. i see you on the other side in phase 2. i was on phase 1 with my buddy adam who had the black vette. ive heard your car before and it sounds badass!

Quick Reply: who lives in the chapel hill apts. in lewisville