JUNE 27th and 28th!!!!!

Thank You,

commercial @ tunerlifestyletv
http://www.tunerlifestyletv.com/inde...album-50&num=1

http://www.lonestarmotorsportspark.com/

BoostedImports.com & our new sister site, BoostedDomestics.com presents

BRAGGIN' RIGHTS!
June 27, 2009 - Braggin Rights Dyno Day (Houston) @ Turbochargers.com
June 28, 2009 - Drag Races & Car Show @ Lonestar Motorsports Park (Houston/Sealy)

Imports vs Domestics

Race categories
Daily Driver
(stock block, one power adder, full interior, working radio/AC, DOT tires, current tags, stock chasis)

Pro
(stock block, two power adders, full interior, current tags, working radio/AC, DOT tires, current tags, stock chasis)

Unlimted
(built blocks, slicks, all power adders, etc)

Unlimited Pro
(trailer queens)

Truck Class
(trucks only - no restrictions)

Bike Class
(bikes only - no restrictions)

Show categories
Best Import
Best Jap Import
Best Euro Import
Best Domestic
Best Mopar
Best GM
Best Ford
Best of Show
Best Interior
Best Engine Bay
Best Stereo System
Best JDM
Best Sleeper
Best Truck
Best Bike
more to follow...

Old 06-09-2009, 03:19 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

DD and PRO classes both must be full interior with working radio and ac...

im far from a pro.. i DD, but most wouldnt..

i dont have full interior, not even close.. no ac... and no radio... what the hell is this ****..

Old 06-09-2009, 10:36 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pro class is useless, how many people run 2 power adders on a stock block besides maybe a Supra.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:24 PM

^never seen meth or nitrous on a stock block car? I can count several evos, 350z TTs, Sti's, supercharged cobras, SC vipers, SC vettes that run nitous and/or meth. There has to be some kind of level playing field. Alot of the imports today already come with one power adder. Many more of the domestics are headed in that direction.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by lemons12
DD and PRO classes both must be full interior with working radio and ac...

im far from a pro.. i DD, but most wouldnt..

i dont have full interior, not even close.. no ac... and no radio... what the hell is this ****..

yes. these two classes are geared toward street cars. I don't see many ppl commuting to work in Houston with no radio, ac, or interior. If you are removing these things, you've probably done alot of work under the hood...or you just like ripping out interiors of stock cars? lol. i dunno, I like my comfort. I have all of my interior in tacked while pushing 650hp.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by BuiltnBoostedZ
yes. these two classes are geared toward street cars. I don't see many ppl commuting to work in Houston with no radio, ac, or interior. If you are removing these things, you've probably done alot of work under the hood...or you just like ripping out interiors of stock cars? lol. i dunno, I like my comfort. I have all of my interior in tacked while pushing 650hp.
nah, H/C car.. little over 400rwhp on motor.. if i sprayed i would do a 200... just like having the edge.. dont have enough money for a stroker, so i pulled weight...
Old 06-09-2009, 08:19 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

^never seen meth or nitrous on a stock block car? I can count several evos, 350z TTs, Sti's, supercharged cobras, SC vipers, SC vettes that run nitous and/or meth. There has to be some kind of level playing field. Alot of the imports today already come with one power adder. Many more of the domestics are headed in that direction.
I do! Whats the big deal they hold.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:34 AM
12 Second Club

Of course I have seen nitrous on a stock block, I had it for awhile. I have never seen or read about a LS1 using nitrous and boost on a stock bottom end. You can make enough power with one to blow up the motor. But when did meth become considered a power adder? I forgot about ported cobras with nitrous.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:43 AM
Launching!

honestly, i was in for this until i actually ran my car at Sealy a couple of weeks ago. anything over 80mph at that track and you couldn't drive a needle up my *** with a sledgehammer
Old 06-10-2009, 02:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rooster99ss
honestly, i was in for this until i actually ran my car at Sealy a couple of weeks ago. anything over 80mph at that track and you couldn't drive a needle up my *** with a sledgehammer
So are you saying the track sucks?
Old 06-10-2009, 02:13 PM
Destroyer of Exotics

this is my only concern...

i would really like to keep my daily driven camaro in 1 piece
Old 06-10-2009, 03:51 PM
12 Second Club

What kinda tires were you using?
Old 06-10-2009, 04:56 PM
Teching In

For midnite madness?? The track was on par there were cars out there trapping 130+ in the 8th...well 2 of em and they did fine.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:06 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by LS1vazquez
So are you saying the track sucks?
it did that night. i'm not here to bash Sealy or anything, but compared to running at Baytown, i'll take Baytown any day of the week
Originally Posted by 1sickz28
this is my only concern...

i would really like to keep my daily driven camaro in 1 piece
me too. i would cry if i put it into a wall......seriously. it's just not worth risking it to me

Originally Posted by Sluggish
What kinda tires were you using?
ET Streets

Originally Posted by SlowRebel
For midnite madness?? The track was on par there were cars out there trapping 130+ in the 8th...well 2 of em and they did fine.
midnight 1320 if that's what you're talking about. the really fast cars that i saw were for the most part letting out at the 8th
Old 06-11-2009, 05:59 AM
Teching In

When you put it that way Id take HMP > HRP > Sealy, but I was at Sealy with Ben in the white coupe that was running with Rob V.'s car and we were very surprised that it was doing as well as it was.

We were running only 1/8th bc thats what the class we run is. There is an Outlaw true ten race and a 8.5 race there this weekend so we will see if its as good as it was or if its better with no street tire cars there. Were you spinning at 80mph or was the *** end just wiggling?
Old 06-11-2009, 08:55 AM
Launching!

it felt like it was right at that point where it was about to break loose. i know you get some wiggle on slicks, but this was pretty scary. i had a friend hit 3rd gear and break a truck loose and hit the wall after the 8th there with a bolt on 5.3 in it
Old 06-12-2009, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by lemons12
nah, H/C car.. little over 400rwhp on motor.. if i sprayed i would do a 200... just like having the edge.. dont have enough money for a stroker, so i pulled weight...
true...and you have quite a bit on that TA you can pull.

My suburban is a tank and could be lighter i guess...but i love my comfort. lol.
Old 06-12-2009, 06:59 PM

I don't have a problem in Sealy on street tires or drag radials. I do tend to be a little more careful tho. The lanes aren't as big.

The reason we chose this venue is because

one, it feels a little more like the street for alot of guys.

two, the roads going out to HRP suck. I-10 east beats on lowered cars with nice wheels all day long. I cuss like a sailor after I past federal rd. I-10 west is another story....smooth sailing the entire way. Dump friendly for the imports and exhaust friendly for the low, boosted cars/trucks.

Three, alot of folks from austin are coming, and this location was a bit easier for them. Most of them being friends/family of my deceased sister that want to show their support.

If you guys don't come out to run, come out to chill. Hot bodies contest, BoostedImports models, Miss Rabbit, and Car Show will keep you entertained

Braggin Rights Commercial
Old 06-12-2009, 07:25 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Sluggish
Pro class is useless, how many people run 2 power adders on a stock block besides maybe a Supra.

Terminator.
Old 06-13-2009, 03:22 PM
12 Second Club

ET Streets
Having a radial tire on the front and the slick on the back is why it felt unstable over 80.

Originally Posted by davidbakergli
Terminator.
Read post 8