Kimbo Slice in Ultimate Fighter?

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 10:33 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Kimbo Slice in Ultimate Fighter?

Anyone see where Rampage and Rashad coach Heavyweights? 4 former Pro Football players and Kimbo Slice? Anyone think he will do better than his Debut?
Old 07-20-2009, 10:53 PM
TECH Regular

nope... he should get into boxing he would do better there... he's too old to start learning jiu jitsu and wrestling... the top mma fighters have been doing that **** their whole life... he would be much safer in a slugfest where he doesn't have to worry about anyone taking him down
Old 07-21-2009, 01:38 AM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

He will fail....but i could only pray he got to get killed by Lesnar
Old 07-21-2009, 05:48 AM
Teching In

Fail or Succeed; he will remain in the UFC until he loses 6+ fights or gets drunk and left-hooks dana white for talking about his chain. (LOL JK)

He is a power house of ratings, he basically single carried elitexc's ratings. Dana White didnt sign him because he wanted him to prove himself; he signed him for that paper!

But like someone said earlier, he is too old. He could be a great boxer with great take down defense and do incredibility well in the UFC's HW division. But his chin is still in question, he fell from a jab and we havnt seen him active since. He will have to fend off fists the size of his head from lesnar, Head kicks from Cro-Cop, Solid heavy hands from Carwin and Kongo, Couture's Clinch Game Knees and Striking, and Mir's Random Knee's. If he can take these shots, I think he has a chance of KO'n anyone in the UFC HW division.

But in reality lets see how he stacks up against the competition (As of now, pre-ultimate fighter) -

Heath Herring
- Herring runs at his opponent and is met by slices gloves. Herring after eating a few punches, shoots for the take down and lands it. The Next 3 rounds will be the same as the first, with Herring on top;Herring will either GnP him a TKO/KO or just continue with his take downs/ground game for 3 rounds even though Slice tries to defend the take downs, he is fatigued from being taken down and trying to get up. Herring by UD/SD.

Chieck Kongo - Kongo is on the defense as Slice charges in and Slice is caught with a few fast combos; Action switches and Slice is on the defense, fading fast and backtrailing towards the cage showing signs of damage. He is backed up against the cage with Kongo teeing away with strikes, Slice throws a wild haymaker that misses and shortly after he is KO/TKO'd. Kongo by TKO/KO Rd.1

Gabriel Gonzaga - Gonzaga stands square with Slice and has a few exchanges, throwing a few low/mid kicks just to keep him in the distance and from charging in. Gonzaga fakes a left, clinches and shoots in a few knees, then a trip. Slice is on his back; Gonzaga transitions from positions to side control, while inflicting damage at the same time. Slice continues to try and strike from the bottom/lock up a limb, but is unsuccessful along with his stand-up attempts. Gonzaga tries for a sub. and could either get it and slice taps or Gonzaga transitions to a full mount after his sub attempt is fought off. Gonzaga KO/TKO's Slice from the mount. Gonzaga via KO/TKO Rd.1

Randy Couture
- Randy starts off with a few feint strikes as Slice rushes in swinging away, trying to land those bombs. Couture quickly moves to his right and clinches Slice, and starts to land some dirty boxing/inside strikes from the clinch. He then continues to take down slice, and land vicious shots from the guard. Couture is moving slice towards the cage at the same time, during this time slice is trying for a gullotine or is trying to get up cause his corner is screaming at him. Now couture has slice up against the cage and is landing shots from the guard and slice is hurt. Couture transitions from positions but Slice gives it all he gots and is able to get back to his feet. He is badly hurt though, and is taking shots all over. He tumbles with couture pouncing on top, landing shots after Slice is already out...via the late stoppage of mazzagati/lavine. Couture celebrates his 50th birthday and victory shortly after with alcohol and las vegas strippers.

Antonio Rodrigo Nog. - Nog. Comes in and is quickly rushed with wild hooks and 1-2-3 combos from slice. Nog answers back with some strikes of his own, but slice continues to get the better of the strike exchanges. The crowd is roaring and Slice knows this, now he feels even more confident with his attack game, and he lands a hard left hook on Nog's Chin, Nog falls. (All the youtubers and streetfighters watching the fight are standing up now screaming out, "**** that ***** up mayne!".) Slice, unaware of Nog's ground game or just rushing with adrenaline from the crowd, completely forgets his game plan from his coaches and flies in for the finish, and is caught in the guard of Nog. Trying to KO his opponent, Slice is swinging away and his right wrist is caught and Nog shoots in for a armbar and is successful. Nog by sub. RD.1 (youtubers and Street Fighters are upset, saying "hell naw, mayne thats a bitch-*** way to win!"

Mirko "Cro Cop" Filiopovic - Cro Cop takes the center mat, and Slice rushes him throwing bombs. But Cro-Cop is getting the best of him while he backtrails landing cleaner, more accurate striking. Cro Cop quickly circles and now Slice's back is up against the cage and its a slugfest, but Slice is landing 1 of 4 strikes, and is taking alot of damage. Slice is hurt and stops striking and his hands go up to protect his head. Cro cop is throwing the whole country of Croatia at him. Landing uppercuts and body shots to the kidneys, ribs, and liver. Cro cop backs away and loads up his left leg. Slice, lowers his hands to see why his oppenent has stopped striking him, and is caught by a LHK (Left High Kick), he falls on one knee and is eating strikes. Falls on his back and is KO'd/TKO'd.

Shane Carwin - Carwin rushes to the center of the ring and is met by Slice and Slice's Trademark Beard. Carwin is throwing some clean text-book boxing combinations (Via Greg Jackson). Slice is swinging and throwing bombs from all over. Carwin falls back but then strikes just as he is fading. Cawrin lands a Big right hang on Slices Chin. Slice either falls on his back and is TKO'd or is KO'd from the strike itself. TKO/KO Rd.1 Via Carwin

Cain Velazquez - Slice rushes the middle of the cage and is throwing bombs at Cain. Cain lands a jab as he is circling away from Slices Right hand. He shoots for a takedown and lands it. Cain works all of round 1 ontop of slice pounding away. Round 2 - Slice comes out a little more cautious and a little lower to the ground. Cain notices this and starts to strike and throw punches/kicks at slice. Slice lands a left hand, cains legs wobble for a second but its part of his plan. Slice rushes in with wild bombs trying to finish his opponent and Cain ducks and lands the takedown. Slice is upset that he fell into Cains plan. Cain is pounding away as slice tries to secure a arm or his head. Cain mounts slice and TKO's him via herb dean stoppage. TKO Rd.2 Via Cain

Brock Lesnar - Lesnar comes out and takes the center of the ring. Slice rushes towards him, throwing bombs. Lesnar is jabbing while falling back. Slice lands hard hands on Lesnars chin, lesnar buckles but gets a clinch that results in a bodylock. He uses his weight and takes down slice. Slice is on his back and is just getting pounded away at. No damage is visable. Round ends, and slice is hurting. Round 2 - Slice rushes out throwing more bombs but eats a left hook. Starts to backtrail and then lesnar rushes him, looking like he is going to throw a right hand, but fakes and shoots for a take down. Lands it. GnP's a TKO out of slice. Lesnar by TKO rd.2 and continues to flick off the crowd and speak of having intercourse with his wife, and his dislike for Frank Mir and Budlight.

Frank Mir - Frank comes out and is met by slices fists. Slice makes quick work of Mir in the stand up game. Mir is back peddling and throws a predictable flying knee, but it lands on slices upper chest. After mir comes down he ducks and throws a left hook, this sends slice backpeddling. But slice is quickly back on the offense as he rushes mir again and this time mir shoots and lands a take down. Mir is in Slices guard, Slice tries for a gullotine and fails, now mir has mounted slice and is teeing away. Slice turns around giving up his back in an attempt to stand back up. Mir locks in a bodylock with his legs and is teeing away on slices face from the back. Slices hands are on the canvas as he tries to stand back up. Mir sinks in a Rear Naked Choke and Slice is in trouble. The Choke is in deep and Slice isnt tapping, starts to fade away into la-la land. Mazzagati stops the fight, via Submission. Slice comes to and is upset at the referee's decision. He reverts to the street and Right hooks Mazzagati. The secturity guards are all over slice. Mir via Sub. Rd.1

Fedor Emelianenko (Hopefully the UFC can close him) - Fedor is on his toes, alot of movement from Fedor. Slice rushes in with a right hook, and is caught by a vicious left hook and then another right hook. Slice is back peddling and is eating strikes from Fedor. Slice falls and Fedor is striking him from on top, Herb Dean stops the bout. Fedor Via TKO early Rd.1
Old 07-21-2009, 09:28 AM
12 Second Club

lol damn that a long post
Old 07-21-2009, 09:45 AM
TECH Resident

Damn, a lot of thought went into that post.

It's all for ratings. I don't care if he makes it or not in the Ultimate Fighter, but I will definitely watch. MMA is starting to become a spectacle, all the good guys are getting old and not what they used to be. There are a few good young guys, but it's sad that Dana has to keep coming up with gimmicks to get people to watch. What are we on now, UFC 103 or something?
Old 07-21-2009, 10:03 AM
Destroyer of Exotics

seriously bash? a post that long lol.

i guess u couldnt find any good skins today huh

LOL
Old 07-21-2009, 12:26 PM
Launching!

cliff notes to bash's post

opposite fighter-no matter when or where gets the better of kimbo, no way he has any chance or has ever even fought before. There are basic strategies here that make me seem like I know what I'm talking about, other than that, this whole post is garbage.
Old 07-21-2009, 12:35 PM
Launching!

I hope he gets his a$$ beat. I can't stand him.
Old 07-21-2009, 01:04 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think Lesner would manhandle Slice in a way that Slice has never been manhadled! Slice is a big guy but for god sakes! I've seen Lesner body slam a 500lbs guy! It was a fake fight but for god sakes! 500lbs!!!! I only way 190lbs at 6'1 and dont work out so thats incredible to me!!!
Old 07-21-2009, 01:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by khaos288
cliff notes to bash's post

opposite fighter-no matter when or where gets the better of kimbo, no way he has any chance or has ever even fought before. There are basic strategies here that make me seem like I know what I'm talking about, other than that, this whole post is garbage.

Hey just talked to God, he said your a Hater. kthnx
Old 07-21-2009, 01:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by knappbunch
I hope he gets his a$$ beat. I can't stand him.

Slice himself is a good guy, its his fans who make you hate him.
Old 07-21-2009, 01:59 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

I just dont like the way Kimbo shows such small if any improvement from fight after fight, he is just not one of "them".

Have to agree with Bash for the most part.
Old 07-21-2009, 03:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Kimbo.........Yawn........... On a high note I got my BJJ blue belt a few weeks ago
Old 07-21-2009, 03:14 PM
Teching In

Bash has too much time on his hands, thats def not will happen on most of the fights except lesnar.
Kimbo has a badass trainer and he got caught his last fight. He learned i guess we will see in Sep? When the show comes out. But everyone is hoping he loses first round, but definitely doubt that.
Old 07-21-2009, 07:59 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Nasty99TA
Bash has too much time on his hands, thats def not will happen on most of the fights except lesnar.
Kimbo has a badass trainer and he got caught his last fight. He learned i guess we will see in Sep? When the show comes out. But everyone is hoping he loses first round, but definitely doubt that.
Kimbo is no longer training with Bas Rutten. Bas dropped him after the last fight in which he said Kimbo just wouldn't listen and wanted to do his own thing in the cage. Im not sure who he is traning with now but the show should be interesting to watch.
Old 07-21-2009, 08:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Nasty99TA

Originally Posted by THE BLACK WIDOW
Kimbo is no longer training with Bas Rutten. Bas dropped him after the last fight in which he said Kimbo just wouldn't listen and wanted to do his own thing in the cage. Im not sure who he is traning with now but the show should be interesting to watch.

Thank You.
Old 07-21-2009, 09:05 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by THE BLACK WIDOW
exactly... kimbo HAD the best guy to train with but he had to play hard head billy bad ***... look at where that got him... hmmm...
Old 07-21-2009, 09:11 PM
TECH Pimp

Nice post bash..
Old 07-22-2009, 01:02 PM
Teching In

whens this come on?