1 Month away from College Football!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 03:53 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mmiller
Yep, that was our good 'ol bud 740. The **** talking troll who can't keep things at an adult level, thus the reason he was permabanned after numerous requests to tone it down that were ignored.

See ya 740!
Oh, I knew exactly who it was when he first posted and I remember him getting banned as well
Originally Posted by sway99bird
I wonder if he is going to come back........ So MMILLER can ban his *** over and over again LOL
I'm sure he will, if he isn't back on already.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:14 PM
Texas Director

I didn't ban him the second time he re-registered yesterday with the nicetrydouch username because I wasn't around my computer at the time he was posting under that name. Other mods and admins are on him as well now, lol.
Old 08-09-2009, 06:54 PM
Banned

You 2 bozo’s don’t scare me one bit. As of matter of fact, I LOL’d at both of you...
Silent X, I don’t even know you and I just took a wild guess at you being skinny. What, you doing roids now? It will take more than big arms to ‘put me in the hospital’. Being over 230 lbs and being an ex-weight lifter myself not to mention having a high rank in 2 different forms of martial arts helps. I am more than capable of ‘taking care of myself’. LOL. I’d bet money neither one of you could so much as put a scratch on me with the help of someone else or a weapon of some kind. Feel free to take your best shot, it will likely be the last shot you ever take at anyone, ever…Having said that I’m sure there are guys on here that could whoop me, but I’m definitely not afraid of either one of you bozo’s. LOL.
Furthermore, Silent X, you claim that “no one likes me”. Well boo ******* hoo. That’s a load of bullshit. I have many friends that do like me. And I honestly could careless if you or your nut swinging buddies like me or not. Trust me, I don’t lose any sleep over it. And then you called me “gay” wrong again. You are just wrong all the way around, no wonder neither one of you couldn’t get into UT, cause your both dumb as ****.
Mmiller, you truly are sad, you’re the biggest nut-swing horn fan ever. No matter how many times you ban me I’ll still be able to re-register, thanks to dynamic IP assignment, you can literally ban me 1000 times and I’ll still be able to re-register. I’ll bet you feel like a big man with your ban hammer and all…its pretty sad that what little authority you have in your life you have to abuse it. Says a lot about you, that in reality, you are a coward.
I’ve had my fun, and believe me, I am thoroughly entertained with all of this, but I am truly done with this thread. Banning coming in 1…2…3…4…LOL…..
Old 08-09-2009, 06:57 PM
12 Second Club

ALL are GATOR BAIT <<<<<<<<<
Old 08-09-2009, 09:08 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by '00 formula elesone
all are gator bait <<<<<<<<<
lsu > fl

ut > *
Old 08-09-2009, 09:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by plumcr8zy
You 2 bozo’s don’t scare me one bit. As of matter of fact, I LOL’d at both of you...
Silent X, I don’t even know you and I just took a wild guess at you being skinny. What, you doing roids now? It will take more than big arms to ‘put me in the hospital’. Being over 230 lbs and being an ex-weight lifter myself not to mention having a high rank in 2 different forms of martial arts helps. I am more than capable of ‘taking care of myself’. LOL. I’d bet money neither one of you could so much as put a scratch on me with the help of someone else or a weapon of some kind. Feel free to take your best shot, it will likely be the last shot you ever take at anyone, ever…Having said that I’m sure there are guys on here that could whoop me, but I’m definitely not afraid of either one of you bozo’s. LOL.
Furthermore, Silent X, you claim that “no one likes me”. Well boo ******* hoo. That’s a load of bullshit. I have many friends that do like me. And I honestly could careless if you or your nut swinging buddies like me or not. Trust me, I don’t lose any sleep over it. And then you called me “gay” wrong again. You are just wrong all the way around, no wonder neither one of you couldn’t get into UT, cause your both dumb as ****.
Mmiller, you truly are sad, you’re the biggest nut-swing horn fan ever. No matter how many times you ban me I’ll still be able to re-register, thanks to dynamic IP assignment, you can literally ban me 1000 times and I’ll still be able to re-register. I’ll bet you feel like a big man with your ban hammer and all…its pretty sad that what little authority you have in your life you have to abuse it. Says a lot about you, that in reality, you are a coward.
I’ve had my fun, and believe me, I am thoroughly entertained with all of this, but I am truly done with this thread. Banning coming in 1…2…3…4…LOL…..
I got into UT Austin - chemical engineering. Thanks for assuming though ******.
Attached Thumbnails 1 Month away from College Football!!!!-editedacception.jpg  

Last edited by SiL3NtXWS6; 08-10-2009 at 08:47 AM.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:02 PM
Texas Director

No, 740 what's sad is that you have no life other than to continue to re-register on here when you are the one who is responsible for your own downfall and takes no responsibility for it.

You have made a total *** out of yourself on here and you should be embarrassed of yourself, yet you can't stop yourself from re-registering because you obviously have no life and you want to show me or whoever that you're a real tough guy. Grow up. You're a pathetic little boy.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:05 PM
Teching In

LOL @ this.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:42 AM
11 Second Club

Wow 740, i used to think it was funny you spinning everyone up, but its gotten sad now. BOOMER!!!
Old 08-10-2009, 08:45 PM
JJT
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SiL3NtXWS6
I got into UT Austin - chemical engineering. Thanks for assuming though ******.

Good one....
Old 08-11-2009, 10:28 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by '00 formula elesone
ALL are GATOR BAIT <<<<<<<<<
Florida is not the end-all-be-all

They are stopable.

Ask Mr. Shaun Crable
Old 08-11-2009, 10:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Mack Brown wont let the Horns worry about the GAYTORS, and oklahomo better not over look BYU
Old 08-11-2009, 10:49 AM
Launching!

Texas / Tech game is next month on the 19th. Now the TU fans don't have to wait until the end of the season to have it ruined!!
Old 08-11-2009, 04:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by plumcr8zy
lol

sooner trash
Old 08-11-2009, 05:29 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ysb02
Texas / Tech game is next month on the 19th. Now the TU fans don't have to wait until the end of the season to have it ruined!!
Are you predicting a Tech victory? And if the answer is yes, care to make a wager?
Old 08-11-2009, 05:46 PM
12 Second Club

[QUOTE=92builtbird;12053927]Florida is not the end-all-be-all

They are stopable.

Ask Mr. Shaun Crable [/QU
Florida can be stopped. But none other than by themselves....The only action that talks is 2 titles in 3 years...You tell me one game where they were stopped cause I sure forgot that one.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:09 PM
LS7 Member

Florida can be stopped. But none other than by themselves....The only action that talks is 2 titles in 3 years...You tell me one game where they were stopped cause I sure forgot that one.
Ole Miss last year maybe?
Old 08-11-2009, 06:22 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE='00 formula elesone;12056114]
Originally Posted by 92builtbird

They are stopable.

Ask Mr. Shaun Crable [/QU
243 total yards, 2 offensive tds last year vs. Tennessee
Old 08-11-2009, 06:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

[QUOTE='00 formula elesone;12056114]
Originally Posted by 92builtbird

They are stopable.

Ask Mr. Shaun Crable
Capital One Bowl, 2008
Old 08-11-2009, 07:40 PM
Launching!

Gig 'Em Aggies!

I can't wait to be back in Kyle Field! I love me some college football!