Drift drift drift...

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 10:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SilveradoSS500
Wow! That's epic guys.

Just epic.

Anyone ever watch Dave Chappelle, drip drip drip? Drift drift drift. That should clarify my thread title.

We are on LS1tech for knowledge and entrainment. This is Entertaining to me...

I love this pic dude.

I mean, seriously, please tell me my 80MPH slide at the end of the video is not, in fact, a drift. Enough said...

Please someone make a video of something? NO ONE ever makes videos of fun stuff, it's always going in a straight line.

Since you guys can't handle me abusing my beater car, I suggest you take a chill pill!

Everyone have a wonderful day! I know I will....

Later
80 mph!?!!? haha ok man w/e you say.... it's not the fact that you were having fun it's the fact that you put this video up here thinking that we would all be like, DAAAAMN dude that is sooooo coool how did you do that!?!?!? and in fact everything about that video sucked... atleast take the video from the outside of the car so we can see whats going on, not the inside!
Old 09-15-2009, 10:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 02CamaroSSLE
80 mph!?!!? haha ok man w/e you say.... it's not the fact that you were having fun it's the fact that you put this video up here thinking that we would all be like, DAAAAMN dude that is sooooo coool how did you do that!?!?!? and in fact everything about that video sucked... atleast take the video from the outside of the car so we can see whats going on, not the inside!
Yes, my tires were spinning at 80MPH in 2nd...NO, it is the fact that I was having fun. I just wanted to share my experiences with my car before I destroy it. Is that okay with you?

I am sorry that I couldn't please you as a viewer.

My course of action towards a video of you drag racing wouldn't begin with Hate. Do you see what I mean...

I will take some more videos and more videos and, some more!

Have a good day, my thread did say practice.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:44 AM
Staging Lane

Or don't suck absolute ***, and call yourself the bestest in the worldz! Just Sayin'
Old 09-15-2009, 10:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Optimal
Or don't suck absolute ***, and call yourself the bestest in the worldz! Just Sayin'
UM, who called them self the best? I just said I was practicing...
Old 09-15-2009, 10:48 AM
Staging Lane

the problem everyone has with your stupid video has already been stated. you are trying to look like a hard *** (which you keep doing by saying stuff about your Z06 being your beater) which made you look like a full blown ******
Old 09-15-2009, 11:58 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by chargerR/T
the problem everyone has with your stupid video has already been stated. you are trying to look like a hard *** (which you keep doing by saying stuff about your Z06 being your beater) which made you look like a full blown ******
AGREED!
Old 09-15-2009, 12:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Phase-2
AGREED!
Guys, now you have poor choose of character. Which is sad!

You guys don't know anything about me, just because I cross my arms while my car was doing figure 8's, doesn't mean I'm a ****** or a hard ***. Yes, my Z06 is my beater. Do you have a problem with that? LIKE, its my beater, that's it...

If this video isn't your favorite, then stop talking in the thread. I'd rather be friends than enemies.

Thank god I joke as well...

Cool, can we agree on dropping this!
Old 09-15-2009, 12:21 PM
Staging Lane

Just something to clear up.... Not many people are gonna take liking to you acting like such a douche followed by every other post you write that your Z06 is your beater....
Old 09-15-2009, 12:29 PM
11 Second Club

The bashing is a little overboard here, the video is lame I'll admit (no offense op) but just say that or nothing, you don't have to keep trashing him. My main problem was the title isn't fitting for that video... "******* around in a wet parking lot" would have worked, and drawn way less **** talking. OP if you really can drift just get some good video of it and shut everyone up.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Phase-2
Just something to clear up.... Not many people are gonna take liking to you acting like such a douche followed by every other post you write that your Z06 is your beater....
"Not many"

That's opinion based...

The Z06 was designed to be tracked, rag'd and beaten.

So its my Beater!

Originally Posted by NSSANE02
The bashing is a little overboard here, the video is lame I'll admit (no offense op) but just say that or nothing, you don't have to keep trashing him. My main problem was the title isn't fitting for that video... "******* around in a wet parking lot" would have worked, and drawn way less **** talking. OP if you really can drift just get some good video of it and shut everyone up.
Will do!

I mean, I enjoy this more than anyone, trust me!
Old 09-15-2009, 02:04 PM
Staging Lane

"Not many"

That's opinion based...

The Z06 was designed to be tracked, rag'd and beaten.

So its my Beater!

Will do!

I mean, I enjoy this more than anyone, trust me!
I like doing donuts in a corvette too (theres nothing quite like it, fbody owners wouldn't understand so don't even try ), but pumping the gas peddle like that, talking about technical terms, acting douche like "check me out, I can let the wheel spin freely oh yeah, I'm a bad mother *****!!!!!!!", all while doing a donut is pretty hilarious lol. And that Z06 isn't your "beater". I race the fawk out of my vette, and it's FAR from being my "beater".
Old 09-15-2009, 02:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Optimal- My video was suppose to be funny, not "bad ***" style.

People took it the wrong way. That's it...

Over and out!

What do you mean my Z isn't my beater?

Do you know me?

You have no clue how much of a beater it is, that's the funny thing!
Old 09-15-2009, 07:01 PM
Staging Lane

Optimal- My video was suppose to be funny, not "bad ***" style.

People took it the wrong way. That's it...

Over and out!

What do you mean my Z isn't my beater?

Do you know me?

You have no clue how much of a beater it is, that's the funny thing!

there you go acting like a douche again. No one here cares if you have enough money so you can claim your Z as a "beater". Your Z is not a beater no matter how you look at it. I daily drive a 2000 GMC Party Bus (safari), that is a beater!
Old 09-15-2009, 07:02 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WOw... A thread full of **** talkers! Listen up **** monkeys... Stop being a bunch of follower just because a few people started talking **** to a... And let me point this out! "MODERATOR". If I was Adam Id be passen out perma bannes left and right! Notice that he was cool enough to let you all talk **** and your still here... Im surprised that no one else has stood up for Adam too? Thats kind of fucked up people...

Dude? What the **** are you talking about? You drive a charger! Talk **** all you want but for **** sakes!!!!! you drive a charger!!!! you shoulda got that jeepsrt instead.nough said...

Originally Posted by Phasedout-2
AGREED! I like dick Ima bad lil boy
You my friend have issues...

Originally Posted by Optimal
I like doing donuts in a corvette too (theres nothing quite like it, fbody owners wouldn't understand so don't even try ), but pumping the gas peddle like that, talking about technical terms, acting douche like "check me out, I can let the wheel spin freely oh yeah, I'm a bad mother *****!!!!!!!", all while doing a donut is pretty hilarious lol. And that Z06 isn't your "beater". I race the fawk out of my vette, and it's FAR from being my "beater".
Your typing gets on my ******* nerves!!! Oh and you drive a 99 Vetter... YOUR CARS A ******* BEATER!!!! good luck with that...
Old 09-15-2009, 07:05 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

there you go acting like a douche again. No one here cares if you have enough money so you can claim your Z as a "beater". Your Z is not a beater no matter how you look at it. I daily drive a 2000 GMC Party Bus (safari), that is a beater!
There you go acting like a follower again... Go back to your gay *** charger forum
Old 09-15-2009, 07:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NoClassic
Everything about this thread leads me to believe this cars days are numbered.
Agreed. But he obviously doesn't care, so why should we? Do what ya want with yer shiit!

-my 2cents.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:14 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
WOw... A thread full of **** talkers! Listen up **** monkeys... Stop being a bunch of follower just because a few people started talking **** to a... And let me point this out! "MODERATOR". If I was Adam Id be passen out perma bannes left and right! Notice that he was cool enough to let you all talk **** and your still here... Im surprised that no one else has stood up for Adam too? Thats kind of fucked up people...
While I agree there's too much **** talking here, that ^^^ is ******* stupid. Who the **** cares if he's a mod, that doesn't mean he can just ban people left and right for talking a little **** about his video.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:30 PM
Staging Lane

Dude? What the **** are you talking about? You drive a charger! Talk **** all you want but for **** sakes!!!!! you drive a charger!!!! you shoulda got that jeepsrt instead.nough said...

You my friend have issues...

Your typing gets on my ******* nerves!!! Oh and you drive a 99 Vetter... YOUR CARS A ******* BEATER!!!! good luck with that...
There you go acting like a follower again... Go back to your gay *** charger forum

you're a ******* douche too. and I am perfectly happy with my ChargerSRT. Who gives a **** if I drive a charger? Why don't you go back to your "gay *** cadillac forum". Also, how am I being a follower? I was one of the first to call him a douche, and he has just proved it over and over again. I bet you go out "drifting" your cadillac all the time too don't you? then you go suck some dick for fun.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:58 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

Old 09-15-2009, 08:16 PM
8 Second Club

Just wondering what your "good car" is if the Z06 is your beater? I think you are using that term wrong dude..