Drift drift drift...

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 08:31 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Isnt even worth it.

Last edited by NoClassic; 09-15-2009 at 09:40 PM.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:43 PM
Staging Lane

Lmfao!!!!! Hahaha!
Old 09-15-2009, 08:45 PM
LS7 Member

ibtl
Old 09-15-2009, 08:55 PM
8 Second Club

LMFAO! By your beater you meant mom's car... I see now.. If I ever mention "my beater" it's in reference to the Wrangler I drive daily.

If you're so good behind the wheel of a Porsche maybe I should get some tips on how to drive mine LOL! Launching a N/A AWD Porsche is hard right? Then if you claim to shift faster than the 10sec Z06 then I highly doubt you've got the launch down. Considering the Porsche has a weak cable driven transmission that can snap the shift linkage really easily unless it's upgraded. Even then the transmissions were not meant to be powershifted and usually break pretty easily. Don't give me the 997 is another beast because it really isn't. The TT motor is a better design for holding power and they have 60+lb injectors stock, but the transmissions, etc are still basically the same.
Old 09-15-2009, 09:39 PM
Teching In

Lol these threads are awesome....and yea the video is gay but to each their own i guess
Old 09-15-2009, 10:23 PM
Staging Lane

your almost as good as my little sister in her barbie jeep...
Old 09-15-2009, 10:23 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NSSANE02
While I agree there's too much **** talking here, that ^^^ is ******* stupid. Who the **** cares if he's a mod, that doesn't mean he can just ban people left and right for talking a little **** about his video.
Your right! Hes a mod! If he posts some **** thats kind of fucked up then yes I agree! Let him know that you did not like the vid.. From what I gather this thread is full of douche bags that want to talk **** even when the guy is just saying that he wants to be friends with everyone!!! wtf people? And just to answer your question he can ban you for what ever the hell he wants! Dont go thinking that they have some law that prevents them from banning people especially when the insults are directed at them!

Originally Posted by chargerR/T
you're a ******* douche too. and I am perfectly happy with my ChargerSRT. Who gives a **** if I drive a charger? Why don't you go back to your "gay *** cadillac forum". Also, how am I being a follower? I was one of the first to call him a douche, and he has just proved it over and over again. I bet you go out "drifting" your cadillac all the time too don't you? then you go suck some dick for fun.
Dont be pissed cause you didnt get the jeep! Oh and last time I checked LS1tech has a CTS-V section not a charger section monkey ******... our post irritate the **** out of me... You make your self seem like a complete tool...

Originally Posted by HTX
Buy me dinner first...thanx

Originally Posted by camarodave98
Agreed. But he obviously doesn't care, so why should we? Do what ya want with yer shiit!

-my 2cents.
This is what everyone else should have said...
Old 09-15-2009, 10:33 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
And just to answer your question he can ban you for what ever the hell he wants! Dont go thinking that they have some law that prevents them from banning people especially when the insults are directed at them!
It wasn't a question... I don't think the admins let mods go around banning people just because they don't like them. They may be able to do it, but I doubt the bans (or the mods) would last long.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:26 PM
Staging Lane

Your right! Hes a mod! If he posts some **** thats kind of fucked up then yes I agree! Let him know that you did not like the vid.. From what I gather this thread is full of douche bags that want to talk **** even when the guy is just saying that he wants to be friends with everyone!!! wtf people? And just to answer your question he can ban you for what ever the hell he wants! Dont go thinking that they have some law that prevents them from banning people especially when the insults are directed at them!

Dont be pissed cause you didnt get the jeep! Oh and last time I checked LS1tech has a CTS-V section not a charger section monkey ******... our post irritate the **** out of me... You make your self seem like a complete tool...

look here ******, this is the TEXAS section, and by your logic, since I am a Texan I am fully within my right to post here. I guess I can post in the 12 second club section too, so I will try and keep my post to those two section so I don't make you angry. Also, if I wanted a Jeep, I would have bought one, if I wanted a cts-v I would have one. I wanted my CHARGER SRT 8, that is why I bought it. I guarantee it gets more looks than your CTS-V. I make myself seem like a tool? That hurts me a lot coming from a nut swinger like you. Get off this guys nuts. Who cares if he's a mod? If president obama posted that vid I'd call him a douche too. You can go back to sucking your favorite moderators ***** now. Who knew you were so talented? You can swallow jizz and type all at the same time. ***.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:39 PM
On The Tree

(he's an Obama fan too!)
Old 09-16-2009, 12:35 AM
Staging Lane

WOw... A thread full of **** talkers! Listen up **** monkeys... Stop being a bunch of follower just because a few people started talking **** to a... And let me point this out! "MODERATOR". If I was Adam Id be passen out perma bannes left and right! Notice that he was cool enough to let you all talk **** and your still here... Im surprised that no one else has stood up for Adam too? Thats kind of fucked up people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargerR/T View Post
the problem everyone has with your stupid video has already been stated. you are trying to look like a hard *** (which you keep doing by saying stuff about your Z06 being your beater) which made you look like a full blown ******
Dude? What the **** are you talking about? You drive a charger! Talk **** all you want but for **** sakes!!!!! you drive a charger!!!! you shoulda got that jeepsrt instead.nough said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phasedout-2 View Post
AGREED! I like dick Ima bad lil boy
You my friend have issues...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimal View Post
I like doing donuts in a corvette too (theres nothing quite like it, fbody owners wouldn't understand so don't even try ), but pumping the gas peddle like that, talking about technical terms, acting douche like "check me out, I can let the wheel spin freely oh yeah, I'm a bad mother *****!!!!!!!", all while doing a donut is pretty hilarious lol. And that Z06 isn't your "beater". I race the fawk out of my vette, and it's FAR from being my "beater".
Your typing gets on my ******* nerves!!! Oh and you drive a 99 Vetter... YOUR CARS A ******* BEATER!!!! good luck with that...
Wow your talking about how were douchebags yet you go and change the name on the thread and change the words... Fail.... Glad thats the best you could come up with... and have you not noticed on half of any forum people talk ****. Does this really bother you all so much?
Old 09-16-2009, 12:38 AM
Staging Lane

So you feel if you were a mod and everytime you got butthurt that you would feel the need to perma ban someone....? Really
Old 09-16-2009, 08:14 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Phase-2
So you feel if you were a mod and everytime you got butthurt that you would feel the need to perma ban someone....? Really
I think his daddy didn't hug him enough....or maybe he "hugged" him too much?
Old 09-16-2009, 10:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Just to clarify, I never said anything about banning anyone!

Like I said guys, I enjoy reading what your writing. My original post says nothing about me trying hard or being a bad ***, it has the word practice in it.....Keep it coming....

You can see drifting in the beginning here as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNzAugz__4c

Hate hate hate chumps!

I know were I stand...
Old 09-16-2009, 10:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Damn guys!

WTF, its my beater!!! Geeez Killa's. That means I beat on it, all day! That's it....

GTF out of my thread rude *** people. Damn... Seriously, no reason to act like children over some stupid ****....

BUT

Honestly, you should respect me, I am a MOD for a reason guys! You don't have to agree or like me beating on my car.

NO reason to disrespect me. Right???

Last edited by SilveradoSS500; 09-16-2009 at 10:39 AM.
Old 09-16-2009, 10:37 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SilveradoSS500
Damn guys!

WTF, its my beater!!! Geeez Killa's

GTF out of my thread rude *** people. Damn... Seriously, no reason to act like children over some stupid ****....
ok if it's your beater, what is your nice car?
Old 09-16-2009, 11:27 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by SilveradoSS500
Damn guys!

WTF, its my beater!!! Geeez Killa's. That means I beat on it, all day! That's it....

BUT

Honestly, you should respect me, I am a MOD for a reason guys! You don't have to agree or like me beating on my car.

NO reason to disrespect me. Right???
I have no reason to disrespect you, and I won't. I give respect where it is due. That said though, you can't expect people to give you respect just because you're a mod. I've seen mods be ******** on more than a few sites, seen them get their status revoked and even saw one get banned. So it's not always a given that they deserve respect, though they should always get the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise.

Other than the weak *** video I've got nothin against you
Old 09-16-2009, 11:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by chargerR/T
ok if it's your beater, what is your nice car?
I never once referenced to another vehicle. I have an old school ride that I don't touch...

My Z06 is considered to be my beater. That's all buddy...

I usually do have a DD when I buy beater cars FYI.

I'm saving my pennies for a ZR1 beater instead of buying 2 cars this time around.

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE

I have NEVER seen this much disrespect on this forum towards anyone AND never towards a MOD.

I haven't locked this thread because the ones who said what they said need to understand that this Forum doesn't see this type of disrespect and I would like to keep it that way.

So, lets move on. Hate me if you want, hate my choice of words.

BUT don't treat people like ****! That's unnecessary.
Old 09-16-2009, 11:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NSSANE02
I have no reason to disrespect you, and I won't. I give respect where it is due. That said though, you can't expect people to give you respect just because you're a mod. I've seen mods be ******** on more than a few sites, seen them get their status revoked and even saw one get banned. So it's not always a given that they deserve respect, though they should always get the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise.

Other than the weak *** video I've got nothin against you
Not all MODS are the same!

That's cool with me!

Old 09-16-2009, 11:52 AM
8 Second Club

Considering you aren't a mod of this section you won't be closing ****. If you do I'll have Craig reopen it so we can rip on you more... LOL!

Just because you are mod it doesn't mean you are immune to ****. Hell I use to talk major **** to Tony (when he and PSJ owned the site personally) and it got more attention to threads. I'd watch your attitude though because your mod status could be removed at any time

In that video all I see is a kid in his mom's car driving like a retard. You have no chance against a 1000RR esp if you are stock with some suspension. Well unless it is the Top Gun edition 1980s bike. I know this for a fact considering I've RAPED new Z06s in my brothers C5 on MOTOR (http://www.vobra.org/vids/newbest.wmv) and we got BOMB shelled by a new GSXR 1000 with dealer tags. Hell I have trouble with anything bigger than 750s and the last bolt on Z06 I raced I let him get out 3 cars on me and put 4-5 on him. That was on my 3071's Imagine what I'm going to do to them with my new Boost Logic kit...