Please beware of XplicitPerformance

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 01:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

that's pretty sorry . . . a sponsor sold a part, false adversited it as something else . . .

If the sponsor is in the performance business, he would have know what a yank stall looked like from the get go.

the color and that welded up hack job should have been should have been a red flag from the get go
Old 10-26-2009, 02:54 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sbcs10
ok so the stall works but its not a yank,right? whats the difference? and it looks like a vigilante stall to me
did you seriously just ask that question? and are you really saying that looks like a VIG? You're an idiot. That looks like a huge piece of **** stock converter that was modified (maybe even restalled), and painted.

XP.... I can not believe you sold that as a Yank. It is obvious that that is not a yank. I will not be doing buisness with you sir, not because you refuse a refund, but because you sold something that you had no idea what it was. The fact that you won't man up to it makes it worse.
Old 10-26-2009, 02:58 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by mr_montellano
well it sucks but truth be told that when u buy **** used, well u gonna get what ya paid for... you want no problem, warranty and what not ok no problem... then take ur butt to the actual site and buy the **** new....

Yes poeple should be honest but well here we are in 2009 we all n
know what **** has turned to now days...

Dude ive had lots of crappy internet deals, but when it came down to it I knew that there was **** I really could do cuzz I bought the **** used... give his *** a big *** a BAD trader rating n what not and swallow the loss... really what screws it up for you is the amount of time it took you to realize the ****...
please do not post until you can used enough proper gramer to be legible. I dont have a clue what you just said.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:54 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by HTX
please do not post until you can used enough proper gramer to be legible. I dont have a clue what you just said.
It's grammar and use there chief.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:56 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Elite_Hot_Rod
lol. and ill check my typing.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:11 PM
TECH Pimp

wow...

op I hope you get your money back..
Old 10-26-2009, 05:33 PM
Teching In

Thats sad, i would be fckn pissed.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I don't know why you guys think the buyer should pay for shipping just because he let it sit for 2 months. I have parts for my build that have been there waiting for longer than that, some times it takes time. I also think that if XP doesn't refund the buyers money they need to be banned from selling on Tech period.
becuase of the fact that he bought something and did not do his reseach after he recieved the used part... a lot of us including myself are not sure of some things but thats when ls1 tech comes in handy, i research everything i buy before i buy it because i dont wanna get it and say **** shoulda read this first... he shoulda done his research first, he knows that know, take the 80-90 loss and call it a day... i do believe he is not trying to screw XP... but i do think XP should man up and give him his $410 back cause that looks like a POS TC that came out of trans that has been sittin outside in the rain... it's junk, i dont care if it's been re-flashed with carbon fiber gold... not a yank!
Old 10-26-2009, 10:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 02CamaroSSLE
... it's junk, i dont care if it's been re-flashed with carbon fiber gold... not a yank!

Sig worthy!

Last edited by 02SStreetmachine; 10-26-2009 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Forgot to add text
Old 10-26-2009, 11:28 PM
On The Tree

technically there should be a comma after "there"
Old 10-27-2009, 02:30 AM
On The Tree

technically there should be a comma after "there"
"technically" should be capitalized, and it needs to have a comma after it as well.

Thank you for the heads up.
Old 10-27-2009, 02:45 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by winters97gt
"technically" should be capitalized, and it needs to have a comma after it as well.

Thank you for the heads up.
Once more, "technically" should be capitalized.
Old 10-27-2009, 02:56 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Jake_the_Snake
Once more, "technically" should be capitalized.
In your post, you started a sentence without capitalizing "technically". Then you did not use a comma in the proper place. I was just correcting your lack of grammatical skills. You were correcting another person without understanding how to use proper English. I, purposely did not capitalize "technically", as I was quoting you.
Old 10-27-2009, 05:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 02CamaroSSLE
becuase of the fact that he bought something and did not do his reseach after he recieved the used part... a lot of us including myself are not sure of some things but thats when ls1 tech comes in handy, i research everything i buy before i buy it because i dont wanna get it and say **** shoulda read this first... he shoulda done his research first, he knows that know, take the 80-90 loss and call it a day... i do believe he is not trying to screw XP... but i do think XP should man up and give him his $410 back cause that looks like a POS TC that came out of trans that has been sittin outside in the rain... it's junk, i dont care if it's been re-flashed with carbon fiber gold... not a yank!
hey where do u stay in htown? maybe u should come out to some of our XP meets and since it looks like u have alot to say about him then maybe u should tell him in his face. Im not trying to deffend him , yeah it was mest up and blah blah but 2 months **** i would not give nobody there money back after 2 months **** that , like some say u never know what happen from all those days that he had it ... but good luck on getting ur money back bro.
Old 10-27-2009, 07:21 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by red281gt
hey where do u stay in htown? maybe u should come out to some of our XP meets and since it looks like u have alot to say about him then maybe u should tell him in his face. Im not trying to deffend him , yeah it was mest up and blah blah but 2 months **** i would not give nobody there money back after 2 months **** that , like some say u never know what happen from all those days that he had it ... but good luck on getting ur money back bro.
Xp didnt deny that the converter wasnt the one that he shipped him. The converter didnt change into something else, its the same one that he got. So whatever happened in 2 months its still the same non yank converter.
Old 10-27-2009, 09:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

why are you tryin to start ****!??? i dont have anythin personally against XP... i dont know either one of these guys, just givin an outsiders view... but what if that was you in that guys shoes n paid $410 for a TC n it wasnt it... you would want your money back right? i just think XP should give him a refund n buyer eats the shipping... seems fair in my eyes...
Old 10-27-2009, 09:59 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by winters97gt
In your post, you started a sentence without capitalizing "technically". Then you did not use a comma in the proper place. I was just correcting your lack of grammatical skills. You were correcting another person without understanding how to use proper English. I, purposely did not capitalize "technically", as I was quoting you.
it was a joke. bet you didnt notice the lack of a period either lol

and i submit this post fully knowing that i did not capitalize "it" and "bet", add an appostraphe for the conjunction "didn't", put a comma after "period", nor did i end the sentence with a proper period. furthermore, the lack of capitalized proper pronouns, punctuation, etc. is my own doing, and not an effect of bad grammatical skills.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

Who gives a ****, this is not English/Spelling class.

Quit whoring up the thread with this crap, everyone has to read through your crap to find out if this issue has been taken care of.
Old 10-27-2009, 11:06 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Bad Chad
Who gives a ****, this is not English/Spelling class.

Quit whoring up the thread with this crap, everyone has to read through your crap to find out if this issue has been taken care of.
Not taken care of yet. I offered to pay for return shipping but no dice on his part. Oh well, I'll just let Amex and the internet crime places make a decision.
Old 10-27-2009, 11:24 AM
TECH Junkie

hey where do u stay in htown? maybe u should come out to some of our XP meets and since it looks like u have alot to say about him then maybe u should tell him in his face.
WTF? This is by far one of the dumbest/gayest posts I've seen on tech in a long time.

Either way, I've been keeping up with this thread. I think XP should refund the money. Just bc the previous owner said it was a Yank, doesn't mean XP can sell it as a yank. And have the transaction be legit. I'd be MF pissed if I paid $410 for a part that wasn't the same brand as what I was told it was. The seller should have confirmed the brand, or at least stated that he did not know what brand the converter was.

Quick Reply: Please beware of XplicitPerformance