Please beware of XplicitPerformance

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 11:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
WTF? This is by far one of the dumbest/gayest posts I've seen on tech in a long time.
I would have to agree. Trying to intimidate the guy like Billy Bad *** just makes him look like a fool.

XP is not doing a great job of giving his little car club a good name. If I ever sold someone an item as a certian thing, and a while later the buyer told me I made a mistake, I would have no problem buying back the part at full price.

What is going on here is not only bad business, but bad ethics period. It boggles my mind how some people in this thread don't see that.
Old 10-27-2009, 11:41 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bad Chad
Who gives a ****, this is not English/Spelling class.

Quit whoring up the thread with this crap, everyone has to read through your crap to find out if this issue has been taken care of.
so why do you further muck it up with your complaining? its not like half this thread isnt a flamewar already. if someone addresses me in a post, i respond. so who the hell was talking to you?

anyways, OP, have you tried contacting the better business bureau? i dont know if this vendor is big enough to be considered a company, or if its some kid in a 2 car garage, but its worth a shot

by the way, xplicit's trader rating somehow jumped up 3 points. looks like his negative feedback was deleted...
Old 10-27-2009, 11:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

that tq conv. look like junk.
op should get reimbursed 100%. i would never let something like that out the door. ive given parts away free of charge plus refund to make things right. in the occassion where i was wrong.
Old 10-27-2009, 11:56 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Jake_the_Snake
so why do you further muck it up with your complaining? its not like half this thread isnt a flamewar already. if someone addresses me in a post, i respond. so who the hell was talking to you?

anyways, OP, have you tried contacting the better business bureau? i dont know if this vendor is big enough to be considered a company, or if its some kid in a 2 car garage, but its worth a shot

by the way, xplicit's trader rating somehow jumped up 3 points. looks like his negative feedback was deleted...
I working on trying to find out if this is a business or not. I have a lot of info on him now, just haven't ventured down the business route yet.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:15 PM
TECH Junkie

Because if he didn't point it out. You would probably keep going bc you think its cool/funny. But its actually pretty gay/pointless. I can go through threads all day and correct peoples grammar. But whats the point? Just drop it man.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:17 PM
On The Tree

for ***** sake, it was a joke, hence the rolling around smiley thing. i wasnt actually trying to correct his grammar.

back to the topic, i did a little searching and apparently he's got a website and a forum and whatnot, so he seems legit. still dont know how big he is, and i dont care to register on his site to find out. i looked through the BBB listings and couldnt find anything. i would go ahead and file a complaint with them anyways, and see what sort of info they can dig up for you. they're supposed to put you back in contact with the business, provided he cooperates, and attempt to mediate between yall. their site also says that in extreme cases, they'd contact local law enforcement to help out. seems like a good deal to me anyways.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by corvettelover
Not taken care of yet. I offered to pay for return shipping but no dice on his part. Oh well, I'll just let Amex and the internet crime places make a decision.
Good to heard you are trying to work something out, sucks you will be out some money to get this ordeal resolved.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:28 PM
On The Tree

for ***** sake, it was a joke, hence the rolling around smiley thing. i wasnt actually trying to correct his grammar.

back to the topic, i did a little searching and apparently he's got a website and a forum and whatnot, so he seems legit. still dont know how big he is, and i dont care to register on his site to find out. i looked through the BBB listings and couldnt find anything. i would go ahead and file a complaint with them anyways, and see what sort of info they can dig up for you. they're supposed to put you back in contact with the business, provided he cooperates, and attempt to mediate between yall. their site also says that in extreme cases, they'd contact local law enforcement to help out. seems like a good deal to me anyways.
Good idea! Can't hurt.
Old 10-27-2009, 02:18 PM
On The Tree

Somebody posted this issue over at westsidemustangs.com. I was told that people were agreeing that he needs to refund the money. He's an admin over there and deleted before I could check it out.
Old 10-27-2009, 02:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

**** all the "buyer should pay shipping." It shouldn't matter how long it set if it wasn't even used. All this, "should have done your research" is bullshit to. People go to Performance shops for their expertise, you pay to have someone that's supposed to know what they are doing, this is clearly the shops **** up they need to take responsibilty.

Its one of two ways, the shop doesn't know ****, or they where trying to royally screw a customer, either way they need to fix it.

Atleast thats how i do business at the shop, and same thing goes for all the decent ones around me.
Old 10-27-2009, 02:58 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Juicy J
I would have to agree. Trying to intimidate the guy like Billy Bad *** just makes him look like a fool.

XP is not doing a great job of giving his little car club a good name. If I ever sold someone an item as a certian thing, and a while later the buyer told me I made a mistake, I would have no problem buying back the part at full price.

What is going on here is not only bad business, but bad ethics period. It boggles my mind how some people in this thread don't see that.

Im suprised that XP himself hasnt made a personal threat like he did when he first came onto the H-I scene..started threatening people like he was going beat them up or something..LOL
Old 10-27-2009, 03:02 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by red281gt
hey where do u stay in htown? maybe u should come out to some of our XP meets and since it looks like u have alot to say about him then maybe u should tell him in his face. Im not trying to deffend him , yeah it was mest up and blah blah but 2 months **** i would not give nobody there money back after 2 months **** that , like some say u never know what happen from all those days that he had it ... but good luck on getting ur money back bro.

damn, ya are still with this "tell him in his face crap"...i guess this bad *** has beaten up some people when they confront him or what??
Old 10-27-2009, 03:18 PM
Banned

Somebody posted this issue over at westsidemustangs.com. I was told that people were agreeing that he needs to refund the money. He's an admin over there and deleted before I could check it out.

Once again you sir are wrong.

I am amazed at some of the comments in here. Let me know when you get something going with your claim. I have spoken to the law enforcement locally and my attorney.
Old 10-27-2009, 03:26 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by XplicitPerformance

I am amazed at some of the comments in here. Let me know when you get something going with your claim. I have spoken to the law enforcement locally and my attorney.
uh huh
Old 10-27-2009, 03:32 PM
On The Tree

What was the first thing I've been wrong on?

I have registed at that site. I clicked on the link that was sent to me and it said it didn't exist....the link looked pretty legit.

Please do contact whoever you need to contact. Shoot me a PM and I'll give you my phone number to give to your attorney. Have him/her call me and I'll fax over everything I have regarding this issue. Beleive me brotha, you don't have a leg to stand on.
Old 10-27-2009, 03:36 PM
Banned

What was the first thing I've been wrong on?

I have registed at that site. I clicked on the link that was sent to me and it said it didn't exist....the link looked pretty legit.

Please do contact whoever you need to contact. Shoot me a PM and I'll give you my phone number to give to your attorney. Have him/her call me and I'll fax over everything I have regarding this issue. Beleive me brotha, you don't have a leg to stand on.

When you have everything said and done pm me the info.
Old 10-27-2009, 03:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^x2, you can't be serious and think you're going to get sympathy in court do you? YOU RIPPED A GUY OFF. All your going to do is spend money on lawyer fees and court fees plus pay him the money back. Just send him the money back before you really make an *** of yourself.
Old 10-27-2009, 03:41 PM
On The Tree

lol...PM you what info?
Old 10-27-2009, 03:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by whatsa347
^x2, you can't be serious and think you're going to get sympathy in court do you? YOU RIPPED A GUY OFF. All your going to do is spend money on lawyer fees and court fees plus pay him the money back. Just send him the money back before you really make an *** of yourself.
Like I said I spoke to the local authorities and my attorney. I am not worried to take this to court.
Old 10-27-2009, 03:50 PM
TECH Addict

Right or wrong I would say you need to refund the money and be done with it. Your reputation is in question and I for one would never purchase anything from you because of this and I know I'm not the only one. Your responses only serve to show what kind of business owner you are.

Quick Reply: Please beware of XplicitPerformance