1.74%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

mayweather vs pacquiao

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2010, 01:52 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by redz_02
Pac aggreed to testing (denied it at first b/c he is scared of needles), but he did not aggree to olympic testing, which is at random. This is the only way to test for HGH as it is out of the system in a matter of a day.

Why would Mayweather be scared of Pacquiao, do you know how much money he'll make off that fight. Speculation will only get you so far.
Are you breathing?

Floyd could care less about the money at this point. He want's to say he is "undefeated" and wont fight PaC if he wants to keep it that way. I am just glad the truth finally came out.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Bash
What does it taste like?
Face it, Mayweather is scared to fight Pacquiao. If he wasn't then this fight would have already been made. All this bullshit on testing and purses, Pacquiao agreed to all of it, and nothing was said in return from the mayweather camp, hell his manager tried to falsify that there were any terms of negotiations.

I'm not biased, I wanna see the fight just like the next person, but you cant compare a fighters record who has been ducking/dodging his whole career to someone who hasnt.
PBF isn't scared. Pacman's recent fights have been jokes.

Once PBF beats Pacman, that same story is gonna be sung, "well Pacman never was that good anyways"

It happens after every PBF. He has nothing to prove. PBF is the best.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:58 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW

Once PBF beats Pacman, that same story is gonna be sung, "well Pacman never was that good anyways"

Schedule a fight for them then.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:13 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Bash

Seriously though, you have no sense of argument, your completely biased in your own views

Face it, Mayweather is scared to fight Pacquiao

I'm not biased
This made me laugh ...

Pot Kettle Black
Old 07-20-2010, 03:18 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by redz_02
Pac aggreed to testing (denied it at first b/c he is scared of needles), but he did not aggree to olympic testing, which is at random. This is the only way to test for HGH as it is out of the system in a matter of a day.

Why would Mayweather be scared of Pacquiao, do you know how much money he'll make off that fight. Speculation will only get you so far.
No he agreed for blood just not close to the fight ... thats fishy to say the least.. why agree to a blood test just not close to the fight ???

Go watch the Interview I posted... he said "just not close to the fight"

That tells me one thing... he uses roids to train
Old 07-20-2010, 03:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by diablo-Z
i dont think mayweather was known enough to fight chavez,forrest,trinidad,and winky............but mayweather will def beat mayorga,margarito,cotto,vargas,barrera,forrest,tri nidad,winky and MAYBE morales but idk about chavez cuz he was the best

Who cares what you think that is the fact he hasnt fight any of them,you cant be the best until you beat the best?maybe the best ducker of all time.

manny is human....floyd is a duck! lol

Last edited by ws6toto; 07-20-2010 at 04:06 PM.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:57 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Take 2
No he agreed for blood just not close to the fight ... thats fishy to say the least.. why agree to a blood test just not close to the fight ???

Go watch the Interview I posted... he said "just not close to the fight"

That tells me one thing... he uses roids to train
dont believe in the false accusations of gayweather sr.
everyone knows the random blood testing demand is an excuse not to fight Pacman.
Mayweather who is running around by asking to much outside the rules of boxing. Look what happened to their drummed up "clean match" against Mosley. Are they true to their words? They did not prove anything "clean" because they stopped testing blood 18 days before the fight. They wanted Pacman to be tested until the eve of the fight. Now that their DECEITFUL ACTS were exposed and Manny agreed to 14 days cut-off before the fight.

The purpose of Mayweather of cleaning up the sport was definitely defeated.

Last edited by ws6toto; 07-20-2010 at 04:16 PM.
Old 07-20-2010, 04:31 PM
On The Tree

pacquiao didn't really do **** to clottey couldnt break his defense and clottey landed some good hits on him but wasnt busy enough reason why clottey sux *****....i think mayweather will out box pac from round 4 to 12 and win the fight like he did to mosley
Old 07-20-2010, 04:35 PM
Teching In

GAYWEATHER JR: hell i won't fight PACMAN... he gonna make me eat my @#$%

GAYWEATHER SR: Son, if you can forgive me and take me back, i'll help you. I have a great idea... I'll go to the press and LIE that PACMAN is on ROIDS...

GAYWEATHER JR: Who the hell would believe that?!

GAYWEATHER SR: Who else but your IDIOTIC and MORONIC FANS... they have no brains whatsoever... they don't need proof... they believe everything you say, so just tell them PACROID... even if you're the one who DID take XYLOCAINE, they'll believe you?!

GAYWEATHER JR: How the hell will that happen?

GAYWEATHER SR: Beats me?! They just plain stupid!!! You know, no GREAT BOXER has asked for his opponent to take OLYMPIC STYLE, RANDOM BLOOD TESTING... Ali, Leonard, de la Hoya, Tyson, Morales, Marciano, etc. They all fought, yeah some talked like ALI but they ALL fought without question... so BEATS THE HELL OUT OF ME WHY THEY BELIEVE YOU. they just do

GAYWEATHER JR: Yeah they are pretty BRAINLESS. I always talk **** and HANDPICK my opponents and they still think i'm great. I'm their KING... I beat down OLD, WASHED UP, hall of famers and BOOM its MONEY TIME, of course the key is my SPEED... can't you see my opponents HAVE OSTEROARTHRITIS and OSTEOPEROSIS already and can't really move much that's the key to my speed!!! Plus I'm also skilled with my feet, THANKS to a years worth of practice with DANCING WITH THE STARS... (lol, that is what will probably happen to me when i fight PACMAN... DANCE WITH THE STARS ABOVE MY HEAD...)

PACMAN: OK, agreed as long as the blood and urine testing stops 24 days before the fight.

GAYWEATHER JR: Hell dad he agreed I'm chickening out...

GAYWEATHER SR: Don't worry son... I have another IDEA, you'll be the MESSIAH AND SAVIOR OF BOXING... tell them you want to clean boxing... they'll believe you EVEN if you took XYLOCAINE... They stupid!!! plus tell PACROID 14 days and you'll agree!!!

RENEGOTIATION

GAYWEATHER JR: These are my demands...

PACMAN: OK, LETS DO THIS!!!

GAYWEATHER JR: Oh im fckd... He agreed again, sht dad... you said its all good...

GAYWEATHER SR: Don't worry son I HAVE ONE LAST IDEA... ask for SUPER RANDOM BLOOD AND URINE TESTING... so that the testing commission can come in the dead of the night... say 3 am in the morning every other day so PACROID will get no REST after his STEROID SESSIONS... and son you need some SNICKER BARS and stop being a DIVA... i'm getting tired of busting your *** of this fight...

GAYWEATHER JR: Oh... sweet, this time i'm sure i'm going to avoid PACMAN... lol...
GAYWEATHER JR:“I’m not interested in rushing to do anything,” “I’m not really thinking about boxing right now,”
to be continued...

Last edited by ws6toto; 07-20-2010 at 05:04 PM.
Old 07-20-2010, 04:42 PM
Teching In

pacquiao didn't really do **** to clottey couldnt break his defense and clottey landed some good hits on him but wasnt busy enough reason why clottey sux *****....i think mayweather will out box pac from round 4 to 12 and win the fight like he did to mosley
hatton vs maweather = 9th round tko,only a lucky shot
hatton vs pacman = 3 rd round tko, hatton coma in seconds
dela hoya vs mayweather = de lahoya was robbed of decision; mayweather decline another bout
dela hoya vs pacman = tko in 7th, dela hoya's comments, blinded by punches coming from everywhere
cotto vs mosley = cotto won
cotto vs mayweather = mayweather retired, maybe afraid
cotto vs pacquiao = tko on 12th,
Old 07-20-2010, 04:57 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ws6toto
dela hoya vs mayweather = de lahoya was robbed of decision; mayweather decline another bout
dela hoya vs pacman = tko in 7th, dela hoya's comments, blinded by punches coming from everywhere

de la hoya lost fair he missed all his shots and mayweather hit de la hoya every time he would strike...........pac won cuz oscar looked bad very bad lost toooo much weight and floyd fought oscar in 154 and with heavier gloves still out boxed him
Old 07-20-2010, 05:14 PM
Teching In

de la hoya lost fair he missed all his shots and mayweather hit de la hoya every time he would strike...........pac won cuz oscar looked bad very bad lost toooo much weight and floyd fought oscar in 154 and with heavier gloves still out boxed him
pacman hit delahoya too everytime he strikes but not baby punch like your boy gayweather lol.in the last 5 matches gayweather have won in unanimous decision.
if you compare pacmans knock out record to floyd win record its almost the same thats why he so scared lol.
Old 07-20-2010, 05:41 PM
On The Tree

Floyd is a bitch. He is scared. Its not about the money its about the belt. Why does he want pacman to take all these unnessary test. Boxing don't make you take these bs test. Ubf will lose the belt soon. Ubf look scared like a bitch when he fought mosly.
Old 07-20-2010, 05:47 PM
On The Tree

Boxing needs to be more like UFC. You are the champ then Fight whoever they trow at you. You don't get to Pick who you fight. You get to fight the next guy that earn his title fight.
Old 07-20-2010, 05:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ws6toto

Looks at the weights they fought at. Also De La Hoya and Hatton were after Mayweather whooped them.
Old 07-20-2010, 06:20 PM
Teching In

Looks at the weights they fought at. Also De La Hoya and Hatton were after Mayweather whooped them.
Why dont you look again on how long it took pacman to whoop delahoya(retired after fighting pacman) and hatton now thats some real whoopin.
Old 07-20-2010, 06:23 PM
Teching In

How can a fighter destroy an opponent if he's hiding? That's a lot of Bull.

The only way Mayflower will get into to the ring with Pacman is to carry the round number card in a skirt.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:24 PM
Teching In

i think boxin needs to do better testing on the fighters and i think its good that mayweather who is at the top wont fight unless they do... all around the world employers do random drug testing for their employees (as well as many professional sports) so why should boxing be any different. bottom line if a fighter is denying a test he's more then likely got something to hide.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:28 PM
On The Tree

floyd went up on weight to fight oscar not like fagpac who fights opponents that have to drop 2 weight classes to fight him...........and fagpac didnt wna fight mosley at 147 they wanted mosley to drop to 142 lol
Old 07-20-2010, 07:59 PM
Teching In

floyd went up on weight to fight oscar not like fagpac who fights opponents that have to drop 2 weight classes to fight him...........and fagpac didnt wna fight mosley at 147 they wanted mosley to drop to 142 lol
your boy marquez went up two classes just to fight gayweather and still got cheated lmao.pacuaio has 7 world titles and guess what they are all different weights.and hes about to fight cotto again at 154 for the 8th world title.

Last edited by ws6toto; 07-20-2010 at 08:11 PM.

Quick Reply: mayweather vs pacquiao