Anyone live in the Bradford apartments in webster?

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2009, 11:37 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone live in the Bradford apartments in webster?

I'm looking at these apartments, and saw a few fbodies on the premise. Anyone from here? If so, how do you like it?
Old 11-30-2009, 01:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Man I would go somewhere else. I lived there several years ago with my Wife when we were just dating and it was really nice, but then I tried it again 3 years ago and it was terrible. Lots of break ins (cars), really bad management, staff will lie to you to get you to sign then you are screwed if you ever need anything. I would really stay away. They are no longer locally owned like the were back when I lived there the first time, now they are owned by a property management company that doesn't care about the tenants. There was even a robbery / murder while I was there.

Stay away! I don't think there are too many good complexes in the Hwy 3 area any more. Go deeper into Clear Lake or even League City, some nice ones with garages at Bay Area just south of 528. You could try Pearland, but stay way east of 35, Pearland parkway area is ok. The Owner of my Kuk Sool Won school used to be a Pearland cop and she strongly suggests you don't even cross over 35.

I hope you get this in time!
Old 11-30-2009, 03:57 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Buy my house in Dickinson. Dead end street and the neighbors love hot rodders, at least they loved me.

http://search.har.com/engine/4809-27...AR59055534.htm

Offer me 78K.
Old 12-01-2009, 10:52 AM
On The Tree

The reserve at Autumn Creek in Friendswood is perfect. 528/Bay area, all apts have their own garage.
Old 12-01-2009, 11:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Those are the ones I was referring to, just couldn't remember the name.
Old 12-01-2009, 11:46 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by ProStreet_632
The reserve at Autumn Creek in Friendswood is perfect. 528/Bay area, all apts have their own garage.
I have a couple of friends who live there. It's a nice place.

Stay the hell away from any apartments on or around El Dorado in Webster unless you enjoy having drug dealers for neighbors and having your car stolen or broken into. I have heard horror stories about that area.
Old 12-01-2009, 01:23 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by -Ross-

Stay the hell away from any apartments on or around El Dorado in Webster unless you enjoy having drug dealers for neighbors and having your car stolen or broken into. I have heard horror stories about that area.
I think depends on wat apartments you live at, my apartments I live at are gated, quiet I lived their close to two years never had any issues with the hawk or ss....I leave them unlock sometimes, it's super quiet...just my two cents on wat I lived n not heard
Old 12-01-2009, 02:03 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cambirdracing
Buy my house in Dickinson. Dead end street and the neighbors love hot rodders, at least they loved me.

http://search.har.com/engine/4809-27...AR59055534.htm

Offer me 78K.
holy crap that is a PERFECT starter home for me

too bad my deployment got pushed out to next december
Old 12-01-2009, 02:58 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wish someone would hurry up and buy it. Havn't lived in it for about a year now. Tired of paying for something I am not using. Plus, first time buyers are still getting $8000 tax credit (I think). that's like getting this thing for 70K.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:44 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by cambirdracing
wish someone would hurry up and buy it. Havn't lived in it for about a year now. Tired of paying for something I am not using. Plus, first time buyers are still getting $8000 tax credit (I think). that's like getting this thing for 70K.
Plus hes a veteran, so no down payment either (If you are referring to "deployed" as you are military and not a civi contractor) I think the 8k tax credit ends February or January, cant remember... While were on the subject, the VA Home Loan ROCKS!

-Justin
Old 12-02-2009, 01:20 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^yup. USMC. i REALLY want a house, but until i get the money from deployment i wont be able to afford it
Old 12-02-2009, 11:15 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by brian_rs/ss
^yup. USMC. i REALLY want a house, but until i get the money from deployment i wont be able to afford it
Thread jack

How much are you paying right now for rent? I'm paying $1,000 on my mortgage @ 5.5% on a $140,000 brand new home, i think the veteran reduction plan has it capped @ 3.45%, which i need to get off my *** and get my mortgage refinanced with USAA so i can start paying $850 a month. No down-payments, I just moved into the home with no cash coming out of my pocket. Its easier than you think. Im unemployed and my wife i do it ok living off the post 9/11 GI Bill. I swear its ALOT easier than you think to get into a home as a vet. Do it before you deploy! Do it now so you can get that 8k free!

-Justin
Old 12-02-2009, 12:05 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ORedRoc4
Thread jack

How much are you paying right now for rent? I'm paying $1,000 on my mortgage @ 5.5% on a $140,000 brand new home, i think the veteran reduction plan has it capped @ 3.45%, which i need to get off my *** and get my mortgage refinanced with USAA so i can start paying $850 a month. No down-payments, I just moved into the home with no cash coming out of my pocket. Its easier than you think. Im unemployed and my wife i do it ok living off the post 9/11 GI Bill. I swear its ALOT easier than you think to get into a home as a vet. Do it before you deploy! Do it now so you can get that 8k free!

-Justin
Wow, pm sent, anyone else has info, relating to vet home loans, shoot me a pm, I'm gonna go look at the website, I didn't realize how easy it is to get a loan....
Old 12-02-2009, 12:39 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by -Ross-

I live in these also... last year there was a armed robbery there but it could have been anything... other than that they have been great.