Mosely vs mayweather!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2010, 05:42 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i don't think he is a amateur... maybe 5 or 6 years ago.
Old 05-02-2010, 06:00 PM
TECH Resident

2 slow everyone is going to have their opinion on each fighter. you and i both know that pac is one of the few fighters who actually have a chance. both are good fighters hell i never seen mayweather in trouble till yesterday. if a 38 yr old (with ring rust) can do that ,than imagine what pac could do. hell he is way faster than mosley. im not nut riding anyone when i say this either. got to give props to manny he is a good fighter.
Old 05-02-2010, 06:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
I love how all the Manny loves chime in now.

Manny dodged his opportunity with Mayweather and lets see if he'll do it again.

And to the person who said Manny threw 1200 punches...well he only landed 250 of them. That is so impressive!

These bandwagon Manny loves and PBF haters are getting old. PBF has made every fighter he lined up against look like an amateur and all Manny is is a glorified amateur.

are you that much of a idiot? how did manny dodge floyd? please explain? please dont mention the drug tests.. manny has passed every test ask of him to take unlike mosely who admitted using Roids..but i wonder why mayweather wasnt making a big deal of it? oh yeah, cuz hes 38 and slow..lol.. and not someone who is P4P right?

manny agreed to unlimited urine tests and 2 blood tests bro..dont get it twisted.. especially 1 right after the fight.. ask yourself, why is manny the only guy out of floyds 40 fights hes making a big deal of drug tests? LMAO..i guess tyson, ali all took PED huh?

dont be ashamed that mayweather will always be known as the guy who "dodged fights"..LOL..he dodged mosley for a long time and decides to fight him when hes 38..LMAO..

mayweather the guy who will go down in history for being undefeated by beating the "SMALLER GUYS"...LMAO..

Dont be mad at manny because hes probably the only fighter not to fall for any of floyds demands..

Last edited by TXZ28LS1; 05-02-2010 at 06:53 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 06:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by That_guy
2 slow everyone is going to have their opinion on each fighter. you and i both know that pac is one of the few fighters who actually have a chance. both are good fighters hell i never seen mayweather in trouble till yesterday. if a 38 yr old (with ring rust) can do that ,than imagine what pac could do. hell he is way faster than mosley. im not nut riding anyone when i say this either. got to give props to manny he is a good fighter.

thank you bro!! 2 slow is just too blind to see how great other fighters are who actually fight and are challenged..not fight smaller, older fighters and brag how easily they beat them..lol.

u notice how 2 Slow gets all butt hurt when you mention Manny..lol.. i think its hilarious. i guess you become a champion in 7 different weight classes, and P4P #1 by being an amateur that cant box..LOL.

i laughed so hard after seeing the great mayweathers legs wobble and that weak *** shoulder roll defense after "SLOW" mosley connected with a big right hand. hell mayweather struggled with judahs speed and got knocked down by judah..lol... but i bet 2 slow wont admit to it..lmao..

2 slow, since your education comes from youtube, go ahead and watch the first 5 rounds of the mayweather and judah fight.. mayweather was looking too slow compared to judah who cant even go past 6 rounds..lol..and you think he will out box manny? LMAO..

Last edited by TXZ28LS1; 05-02-2010 at 06:41 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 06:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

2 slow, what happend to rocky balboa in rocky 3? he got his *** destroyed by Mr. T, cuz mickey had him fight all easy fights..lol..sounds like mayweather huh? hell mickey even tried to dodge clubber lang.. definitely sounds like mayweather

oh yeah, rocky should have asked for drug tests up to 24 days of the fight LOL!!

mayweather the only guy to be undefeated by fighting " SMALLER GUYS"!! stepping up to fight a 38 year old fighter who wants to be his friend during the fight is not impressive bro.

hell, i could never lose to the computer on madden when i play on rookie!!

Last edited by TXZ28LS1; 05-02-2010 at 06:32 PM.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:16 AM
On The Tree

I feel sorry for the folks that paid for this fight like i said before.........
Old 05-04-2010, 07:15 AM
TECH Senior Member

looks like manny and floyd fight might actually happen
Old 05-04-2010, 07:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1

are you going to complain when Vegas favors Floyd by a good margin?
Old 05-04-2010, 08:40 AM
TECH Enthusiast

do u have any insode info? lol where u see this at? hopefully he dont fall into his damn demands , that will for sure be the fight of the yr
Old 05-04-2010, 08:45 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by red281gt
do u have any insode info? lol where u see this at? hopefully he dont fall into his damn demands , that will for sure be the fight of the yr
on ESPN.. manny said he would do blood tests up to 14 days of the fight.. but, manny is still running for congress.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:48 AM
TECH Senior Member

are you going to complain when Vegas favors Floyd by a good margin?
no reason to complain.. i wouldnt be surprised if manny was favored
Old 05-04-2010, 08:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

on ESPN.. manny said he would do blood tests up to 14 days of the fight.. but, manny is still running for congress.

Manny finally grew a brain. And below is why PBF can dictate the terms...

“This is business, not a high school popularity contest,” Ellerbe said. “Look at the three common opponents. Floyd did 2.45 million against Oscar De La Hoya; Pacquiao did 1.25 (million). Floyd did a million against (Juan Manuel) Marquez; they are lucky if their two fights combined did 800,000. We did 940,000 with Ricky Hatton and they did 810,000. Those are the numbers and the numbers don’t lie.”
Old 05-04-2010, 08:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

no reason to complain.. i wouldnt be surprised if manny was favored
there is literally zero chance Manny will be favored.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:08 AM
TECH Senior Member

“This is business, not a high school popularity contest,” Ellerbe said. “Look at the three common opponents. Floyd did 2.45 million against Oscar De La Hoya; Pacquiao did 1.25 (million). Floyd did a million against (Juan Manuel) Marquez; they are lucky if their two fights combined did 800,000. We did 940,000 with Ricky Hatton and they did 810,000. Those are the numbers and the numbers don’t lie.”

LOL.. floyd is all about money.. manny isnt..that is the difference between the 2. one only cares how much hes about to cash out, and one is actually humble and carries himself as a professional. manny actually apoligized to the fans after the fight for not knocking out clottey, while floyd ripped off everybody and couldnt even put away a 38 year old that shouldnt have even lasted that long..

its funny you think floyd will dictate the terms..maybe that is why floyd is known for fighting the smaller guys..you said it yourself...floyd dictates everything to favor himself.. which is why he will go down in boxing history as the guy who dodged everybody or made everybody move up to his weight to benefit him..LMAO.. manny wont be dictated to anything.. which is why i thought he was smart not fall for the tests in the first place. manny called mayweathers bluff, so thats why he wanted more blood tests as an excuse..lol..everbody knows that.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:11 AM
TECH Senior Member

there is literally zero chance Manny will be favored.
yep like he had a zero chance of beating cotto.. oh wait, wasnt cotto the best at that weight class and wasnt 38 years old..LMAO..
Old 05-04-2010, 09:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

^^ so ur saying that everyone would like mayweather before they like pac on the last fight everyone sounded like they were in favor of mostley if u ask me... everytime he would get a good hit they would chant his name but not mayweather , looks like there is not that many fans for him lol . And a lot of the people like pac in vegas as seen in his last fights
Old 05-04-2010, 09:15 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

I can see what you are saying here, but the numbers you just threw out there should not mean **** when it comes down to “rules”. Money? Yes. Floyd is the bigger draw. He should get more money (see below for how I really feel about the purse), but not be able to dictate the rules of a fight. Maybe the Yankees, Red Sox, Dodgers and Cubs should get to set MLB rules since their games have higher ratings?

This is where I think boxing is a fucked up sport. Rules should be set by boxing, not negotiated by fighters. I also believe the majority of the purse should go to the winner of the fight.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:21 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by -Ross-
I can see what you are saying here, but the numbers you just threw out there should not mean **** when it comes down to “rules”. Money? Yes. Floyd is the bigger draw. He should get more money (see below for how I really feel about the purse), but not be able to dictate the rules of a fight. Maybe the Yankees, Red Sox, Dodgers and Cubs should get to set MLB rules since their games have higher ratings?

This is where I think boxing is a fucked up sport. Rules should be set by boxing, not negotiated by fighters. I also believe the majority of the purse should go to the winner of the fight.

After that rip off of a mosely fight , i doubt mayweather will be a bigger draw..lol..

whos more of a draw, a guy gives everybody their money's worth by knocking out opponents, or a guy that goes decisions every match? hell mayweather held on to mosely the whole fight.. LOL.. please not even a close.

Last edited by TXZ28LS1; 05-04-2010 at 09:33 AM.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:24 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by -Ross-

Very true, The winner should receive around 70% and the loser around 30%
Old 05-04-2010, 09:26 AM
Launching!

i don't see why they just don't do the testing like they did in the last fight. olympic style or whatever they called it. be done with it. normal rules