is lonestar muscle still around?

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 06:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Greed4Speed
We still have a Zach, but it isn't the one you're referencing. That Zach decided to focus his energy on his family and left the club over a year ago, and we wish him the best.

The Zach you bring up served 3 combat tours. 2 in Iraq and 1 in Afghanistan. His last tour was cut short when his wife was diagnosed with MS (IIRC). I'll admit he could be overzealous, but he was under a lot of stress at that time and I sure wouldn't want to have walked in his shoes. Just something to keep in mind.
I see, only reason I never wanted to attend a LSM meet was because I didnt want to run into him. I dont like drama.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dirty 30
I see, only reason I never wanted to attend a LSM meet was because I didnt want to run into him. I dont like drama.
I agree and could live without it myself. Unfortunately, any time you get a group of people together there may be some drama. Eventually someone will get on someone's nerves.
Old 06-13-2010, 09:14 PM
On The Tree

This Thursday's weather is looking good. Anyone wanna join us?
Old 06-14-2010, 06:16 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 94fixerTA
This Thursday's weather is looking good. Anyone wanna join us?
Will try to make it .
So is the fixer uper done yet?
Old 06-14-2010, 11:27 AM
On The Tree

That cars long gone. You can look at my pics. It was a 94 formula. Aka junk! I sold it for 100 less than what I had in it and called it a deal of a life time. I got a 95 TA now. It's down though. Doin a 383 with abunch of other "stuff". I have my build posted up on the lsm site. I'm hoping to be done by mid July.
Old 06-14-2010, 01:45 PM
Teching In

i work nights so i wont be able to make any meets unless they are on weekends
Old 06-14-2010, 05:57 PM
On The Tree

We are working on a weekend meet. Disscussing where to have it on the lsm site.
Old 06-15-2010, 05:05 AM
Teching In

That cars long gone. You can look at my pics. It was a 94 formula. Aka junk! I sold it for 100 less than what I had in it and called it a deal of a life time. I got a 95 TA now. It's down though. Doin a 383 with abunch of other "stuff". I have my build posted up on the lsm site. I'm hoping to be done by mid July.
I knew you were working on the 383 set up thats the one I was wondering about .Sounds good hopefully you will roll out in it soon
Old 06-15-2010, 11:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

It will be nice to see another lt1 owner. I'm pretty much the minority with all the ls 4th's and vets. Although I'm sure you'll be drivin the new one.

Anytime they gain up on you lemme know I will teach them a lesson.
Old 06-15-2010, 11:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by UnknownWarrior
Yup lol until my lt1 to ls1 swap is done that is lol

Sell out. There is nothing better than the priceless look on a uniformed buying LS1 owner than when they get their *** spanked by an outdated boat anchor with the worst design for a distributor known to man
Old 06-15-2010, 11:29 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BADMOON
Sell out. There is nothing better than the priceless look on a uniformed buying LS1 owner than when they get their *** spanked by an outdated boat anchor with the worst design for a distributor known to man
Lol I haven't liked lt1s since i bought my 01 T/A which I regret getting rid of I rather buy and LS1 car and sell my lt1 car lol and yes they are boat anchors and have the worst distributor known to man lol
Old 06-16-2010, 05:05 AM
Teching In

So who is gonna come tomorrow ?
Meets havent been as large since we moved a while back but now we are back at Fudds not many people show up .
Old 06-16-2010, 05:46 AM
Teching In

mite go havnt been in a whyle
Old 06-16-2010, 02:29 PM
Teching In

Hope to see you there the more merrier
Old 06-16-2010, 02:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Might stop by tomorrow
Old 06-16-2010, 03:18 PM
On The Tree

Default Lsm

Though a lot of people associated Gilbert of ACE Transmission with Lone Star Muscle , He was just giving them a place to meet at his shop a couple of years ago . I never understood the bad blood that developed in that relationship . He did a favor by installing a motor in Zach's car . I think it was a time frame issue . I was the builder at ACE until he moved to the west side of Ft. Worth , I now have my own shop ( Big John's Transmission in Watauga Tx.) . I have not had any dealings with LSM since I opened up and am not sure what went on with Gilbert or Extreme Horsepower after I left . I know Gilbert has since moved to the other side of Dallas closer to his home . As far as I know all problems were resolved .
Old 06-16-2010, 03:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

There were several factors. I'll only speak for myself. I didn't care for my car being driven from the shop in NRH to his home in Rockwall w/out my knowleg. I had dropped it off and didn't even want to be driving it due to a leaking rear axel seal. Then finding out that he took my car home for the weekend w/out the seal being fixed after the fact and most likely only because he was apparently ******* on my new engine (in 2 years since its only thrown the belt once and that was while racing) and threw the belt overheating said new engine, then telling XHP to charge me for the belt which I refused to do and sent them back Gilbert's way. Then he charges me $300 to change a seal in a 9" which I'm sure was to recoup the tow fee. To top it off, I pick my car up and it was on 1/8th tank when it had a half tank when I brought it in. He didn't even return it to the same fill level after the joy ride.

Last edited by Greed4Speed; 06-16-2010 at 03:53 PM.
Old 06-16-2010, 03:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 99problemz
Might stop by tomorrow
Hope to see you there
Old 06-16-2010, 03:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BADMOON
Anytime they gain up on you lemme know I will teach them a lesson.
Bo, 94fixer is Buck. He is the guy that was asking about a LT1 tuner.
Old 06-16-2010, 04:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Greed4Speed
There were several factors. I'll only speak for myself. I didn't care for my car being driven from the shop in NRH to his home in Rockwall w/out my knowleg. I had dropped it off and didn't even want to be driving it due to a leaking rear axel seal. Then finding out that he took my car home for the weekend w/out the seal being fixed after the fact and most likely only because he was apparently ******* on my new engine (in 2 years since its only thrown the belt once and that was while racing) and threw the belt overheating said new engine, then telling XHP to charge me for the belt which I refused to do and sent them back Gilbert's way. Then he charges me $300 to change a seal in a 9" which I'm sure was to recoup the tow fee. To top it off, I pick my car up and it was on 1/8th tank when it had a half tank when I brought it in. He didn't even return it to the same fill level after the joy ride.
Mad or pissed wouldnt even come close to how I would feel if some one did that to me .

Quick Reply: is lonestar muscle still around?