how to fight amplified noise ticket?

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 10:43 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dan03mach
.... Make the cop show up at court and waist his day for a bs ticket. ..... Set it up for a Jury trial too. They hate that because they might lose. ...... And if the cop doesn't show up it gets dismissed and ........

have a nef who is a bike cop in a small Tx town ( I beleave to be a square cop, is cool on or off duty) I think he said he lost mayby 2-3 cases in 5 years, if court is on his working day he gets to set inside in the AC and not out in the triffic, and also if court is on an off day he is paid over time, I have met some LEO which were not cool, but some take the cue from the car driver
just my .02s Johnny
Old 07-08-2010, 10:09 AM
Teching In

Firstly, keep your music down because us old farts hate listening to other people's music. But, if you really didn't have it blaring, then simply walk into court with a hearing aid on
Old 07-08-2010, 10:34 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by superfish711
You know what you ****** smart *** i have friends in the military and most have went across to fight i have the up most respect for them so you sir can go **** yourself. For you to make a dumb *** comment shows your stupidity. And they dont defuse **** a few weeks back we were in a parking lot at a gtg we have every week some guy came driving threw the lot yelling gang **** and pointing a gun at us. There were little kids were he was pointing it so people call the cops they acted like they didn't give a ****. Turns out he shot some guy across town came by waving the gun at us then shot at the guy on his way home from the ER. Then a week later the same guy pulled up to a red light and shot at a car 8 or 9 times the guy in the car got shot like 5 times. But your right they should keep on bustin those big time crimes if we can just stop the the loud music and the bass we could achieve world peace..
I see we have hostility issues as well. The point is not to take anything personal - but whatever.

My comment has value. For you to consider my comment stupid shows your immaturity.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:45 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Blackfly
I see we have hostility issues as well. The point is not to take anything personal - but whatever.

My comment has value. For you to consider my comment stupid shows your immaturity.
Just because it has value to you doesn't mean it really has value. And im not hostile im just tired of people and there stupid comments that doesn't help answer the question asked. And if i don't agree with you I'm immature thats real grown up
Old 07-08-2010, 04:18 PM
On The Tree

And im not hostile im just tired of people and there stupid comments that doesn't help answer the question asked.
You know what you ****** smart *** i have friends in the military and most have went across to fight i have the up most respect for them so you sir can go **** yourself..
That right there seems pretty hostile.

Also I didn't see anything that is smart *** in Blackfly's comment. I know MOST of THE cops are ex military here. Whats wrong and smart *** about that???

And they dont defuse **** a few weeks back we were in a parking lot at a gtg we have every week some guy came driving threw the lot yelling gang **** and pointing a gun at us...
I am sure the cops are trying to defuse that ****. Lets think about this... I am sure that this idiot that is shooting at people and pointing guns at people isn't doing it next to a cop that is just sitting there eating dounuts. I understand that your upset about the situation and I would be too but what do you expect to be done. The cops have to be there for them to do anything about it at the time it happens or get lucky enough to pull the car over.

During when he was pointing the gun at ya'll did anyone get the license plate #?

Also how do you know it was the same guy that shot at the other people?? You talk like you were there.
Old 07-08-2010, 06:41 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by rabiddog
I am sure the cops are trying to defuse that ****. Lets think about this... I am sure that this idiot that is shooting at people and pointing guns at people isn't doing it next to a cop that is just sitting there eating dounuts. I understand that your upset about the situation and I would be too but what do you expect to be done. The cops have to be there for them to do anything about it at the time it happens or get lucky enough to pull the car over.

During when he was pointing the gun at ya'll did anyone get the license plate #?

Also how do you know it was the same guy that shot at the other people?? You talk like you were there.
The cops were to busy try to save the world from loud music and no front plates on cars. What i expect to be done is for them to take what people report serious they acted like they could care less. We didn't get the plate # because people didn't think of that at the time but that night we saw it on the news the car and the guys disruption was dead on. I know it was the same guy because he turned himself in and was charged for both of them. The second shooting happened two blocks from us at another GTG we were having. Just to set a **** straight i said most cops in Waco are fucked in the head hell there's a guy in our club that's a cop.Their to busy worried about little BS than major crimes around town. Waco is Turing into a real criminal paradise and Waco PD is just letting it happen so they or others cant expect a pat on the back for a loud music ticket. Here's the news report of the shootings.
http://www.kxxv.com/Global/story.asp?S=12512871
http://www.kxxv.com/Global/story.asp?S=12567621
http://www.kxxv.com/global/story.asp?s=12575030

Last edited by superfish711; 07-08-2010 at 07:02 PM.
Old 07-08-2010, 06:47 PM
On The Tree

Who needs cops if the criminals turn themselves in???

Also dont forget that they do have quota's of stupid tickets they are suppose to get. That pays the bills.
Old 07-08-2010, 07:11 PM
Teching In

Also dont forget that they do have quota's of stupid tickets they are suppose to get. That pays the bills.
We all go to different towns to GTGs and the cops are cool most of them will stop and BS about car stuff. Here they just look for a reason to mess with you. Most of them are real smart asses and are on a power trip..
Old 07-08-2010, 07:21 PM
TECH Resident

Keep us updated...
Old 07-08-2010, 07:41 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Are you sure they have a quota for tickets? I thought a cop worked for the goverment.....our tax money pays for goverment emplyees right? Are you a cop? Sounds like you know alot about cops. It looks like you got it all figured out man.

I could be wrong tho!

Quick Reply: how to fight amplified noise ticket?