RCC Twin Turbo Build Update!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 05:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sc300
they are still alot faster than any of your streetcars...

let me know when RC run 7s in his Vette, or do 240 mph at the Mile, or 238MHP(off-roading)

if ya cant it even come close to this, then i would consider this whole BUILD UP a watse of money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Until then, this project is all HYPE....by the big bad JOSH himself!!
Old 11-04-2010, 06:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yawn...

This is why I love this damn site...
Old 11-04-2010, 06:16 PM
Staging Lane

After reading all of Duy's post and responses I have come to one conclusion..................HE IS A ******* DOUCHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-04-2010, 07:13 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by MY06TBSS
After reading all of Duy's post and responses I have come to one conclusion..................HE IS A ******* DOUCHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe I'm...lol

But I speak the truth until proven otherwise...

RC and Josh already talking **** calling out some cars, when his car is not even ready or has proven anything yet...

Go run that 7 second and 240mph in the mile...or 260 mph according to Josh...before u talk **** about SW going offroading. He could have been hurt...
Old 11-04-2010, 08:30 PM
On The Tree

^^ Are you f@$king serious? Dude your an idiot. He could have gotten hurt shaving too. All of the **** you have talked, you have no car to run him in and your telling him to go prove himself? If I were him I'd tell you to go f@$k yourself.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:31 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

they are still alot faster than any of your streetcars...

let me know when RC run 7s in his Vette, or do 240 mph at the Mile, or 238MHP(off-roading)

if ya cant it even come close to this, then i would consider this whole BUILD UP a watse of money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Until then, this project is all HYPE....by the big bad JOSH himself!!

Why would the build be a waste of money? RC built the car to what he wants. Even if he doesnt win a race or beat a 2jz car at the mile, its still his car, his plans and hes goals.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 06colorado
Why would the build be a waste of money? RC built the car to what he wants. Even if he doesnt win a race or beat a 2jz car at the mile, its still his car, his plans and hes goals.
My thought exactly. This is not a race car. Its an extreme streetcar. No bigass wing. No extensive body work.

I would think this car would be perfect for the powertour. Pop the targa and cruise it in comfort.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:12 PM
LS7 Member

lol @ talking **** about a car that did 238 off of the trailer when you guys haven't come close to running a big number at the mile.

This car is going to be sick RC. Can't wait to see some vids

Originally Posted by 3.8redbird
My thought exactly. This is not a race car. Its an extreme streetcar. No bigass wing. No extensive body work.

I would think this car would be perfect for the powertour. Pop the targa and cruise it in comfort.
You're clueless...
Old 11-04-2010, 10:37 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by boostnificent
^^ Are you f@$king serious? Dude your an idiot. He could have gotten hurt shaving too. All of the **** you have talked, you have no car to run him in and your telling him to go prove himself? If I were him I'd tell you to go f@$k yourself.
U can call me an idiot, a douche , etc. But u will never see me say anything personal about anyone or make a joke out of someone's misfortune or mistake that could have been very bad!!

And as far as rc and his car...he has done jack ****! He hasn't even made a 9 second pass yet....

So I'm the idiot that is talking so much **** right??

How is he going to tell me to go **** myself? I have done so much more with my cars than he has so far..

Usually people talk **** when they actually have done something....
Old 11-04-2010, 10:42 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 06colorado

Josh got him hyped up to build this car so that they could go to the mile and show everyone what's up....people on the inside know this..why do u think he was so confident in betting me that they would beat a supra?
Old 11-04-2010, 10:53 PM
Teching In

he's gotta call people out to prove something, dont he? other wise how will he ever prove it...
Old 11-04-2010, 11:00 PM
10 Second Club

He hasn't even made a 9 second pass yet....
You sure about this ?? I thought I saw his car do 9's .. He posted a vid of his car at the track and not even getting on it at the line.

You could be right and I'm thinking of another car but I thought it was RCC car that did that.
Old 11-05-2010, 06:26 AM
RCC
On The Tree

U can call me an idiot, a douche , etc. But u will never see me say anything personal about anyone or make a joke out of someone's misfortune or mistake that could have been very bad!!

And as far as rc and his car...he has done jack ****! He hasn't even made a 9 second pass yet....

So I'm the idiot that is talking so much **** right??

How is he going to tell me to go **** myself? I have done so much more with my cars than he has so far..

Usually people talk **** when they actually have done something....
As far you knowing everything about my car, you should get out more. There are youtube videos, timeslips, and 2 magazine articles verifying my car has been in the 9's numerous times.With a best time of 9.40@155mph(Steven driving) and a 9.54@147mph with me driving.

As far as you claiming youve done so much more, well I hope you have, seeing as I only had this car for 2 years, how many years have you been doing this? Its funny you keep saying I havent done ****, but in the 2 years Ive been on this siteI havent seen you do anything besides talk alot of ****. Are you only capable of reliving the past? Im here now and ready to do something, where are you? I say put up or shut and quit talking ****, because like you said "Usually people talk **** when they actually have done something", I havent seen do anything.

Josh got him hyped up to build this car so that they could go to the mile and show everyone what's up....people on the inside know this..why do u think he was so confident in betting me that they would beat a supra?
Once again here you go spewing **** about stuff you have no clue about.Who's your people on the inside? You have no clue as to why I do what I do and I can promise you I didnt need anyone to "hype" me up.

I am going to ask you nicely and I will not ask you again to quit talking **** about me,my car, or my accomplishments. I know you have some deep seated desire for attention, I can tell by your "look at me and what Ive done attitude" but I honestly dont care. This thread was started to display LMR's ability to build a car and hopefully give alittle entertainment to people on this forum. What have I bragged about? I did bet you about the mile and it had nothing to do with my abilities, it had everything to do with me believing LMR could build a car that is a contender.
Old 11-05-2010, 06:28 AM
Destroyer of Exotics

Originally Posted by SSHAWK
You sure about this ?? I thought I saw his car do 9's .. He posted a vid of his car at the track and not even getting on it at the line.

You could be right and I'm thinking of another car but I thought it was RCC car that did that.
old setup....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSBP5...eature=related
Old 11-05-2010, 07:51 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1sickz28
That would be the video I saw.. He also posted another too that showed the time for the people that didn't see the time.

I knew I wasn't crazy lol

And he took off slow so he didn't spin damn fast car.
Old 11-05-2010, 08:08 AM
TECH Apprentice

Sc300 reminds me of Al Bundy.... Always reliving his past glory days, and ain't about **** now...

I think it's pretty damn childish, that a car build thread has turned into nothing but drama and crying over this bullshit and that bullshit. Why can't people be supportive and stop talking ****?dum
Old 11-05-2010, 08:15 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1sickz28
i wish he would've launched it instead of babying it.
Old 11-05-2010, 08:52 AM
8 Second Club

Ok this has gotten bad enough. Each shop does their own thing... LMR specializes in LSx and Vipers (now?) and do a damn good job at it. They have proven themselves in drag racing and maybe soon the Texas Mile. Boost Logic specializes in Supras, Porsches, GT-Rs, and Lambos... They have proven themselves in the drag racing aspect (both 6speed and Automatic), road course and Texas Mile (with the Supra Platform), and Porsche world (with my car, see sig). One advantage with Boost Logic is their "partnership" (somewhat) with Tuning Concepts (who well... Just google Justin Nenni and you'll see a lot of results). Underground Racing specializes in Lambos, Vipers, Audis, and Ferraris. They have proven themselves for the Lambo world in the drag racing part of Lambos, 60-130 (fastest recorded street car at a 3.5 in a 6speed during a drag pass), and they currently dominate the Texas Mile. Out of the three companies UGR has made the most power in a street car at 1938rwhp and until then nobody can claim they made more power in a car that has powersteering, A/C, full leather interior, pimped out, etc...

Each shop has it's own clientele. LMR is world wide to some aspects having customers from around the world. Boost Logic has customers from literally ALL around the world that parts ship to and cars ship in from on a weekly basis it seems like. UGR seems to have mainly big money US clients.

But in the end all three shops (and there are many others out there) put out bad *** work, their fab work is some of the best around, and they will get what you want done.

I agree somewhat that you shouldn't claim numbers until you do them, but with LMR's track record it shouldn't be far off or above what they claim. I have faith in them.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Too much **** talking = not enough racing!!!

Can't wait to see this car run again.
Old 11-05-2010, 11:12 AM
Banned

This thread needs to get cleaned up bad.

Quick Reply: RCC Twin Turbo Build Update!!