RCC Twin Turbo Build Update!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2010, 03:05 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats nasty!!! I am very impressed with how clean ya'll are getting this done. Thanks for all the pic's.
Old 07-21-2010, 03:05 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by GoldRust
Yes they will be wraped as well as ceramis coated. There is plenty of room for wrap. Thats why you see the wood spacers in the pic. those come out when the fab work is done. There will actually be two more oval pipes going through there as well for the cold side. We will keep the pics coming.

Oh and not pointing any fingers but, to all the haters that keep posting

This thread is to show progress on RC's new project.

So lets be educated people here for a second and think about it... If you all wanted the "haters" to stop posting, then why don't you all stop bringing the "haters" names up? Maybe you should tell your business partner that... Or is he just fueling a fire, which drives more post, which makes more people read and more people see the work... Which may drive more business... Nah nevermind I don't think anyone up there would understand that concept.
Old 07-21-2010, 03:07 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Looks great, I like how well every thing tucks up on the Vette
Old 07-21-2010, 03:14 PM
On The Tree

What happened to yesterday's posts powell??
Old 07-21-2010, 03:18 PM
8 Second Club

About 4 or 5 birdies told me a certain LMR friend/customer that is also a moderator deleted them. Hmmmm... I'm not going to point any fingers though!

Anyway this is just a figment of your imagination. By about 9pm tonight these post will be gone as well!
Old 07-21-2010, 03:22 PM
On The Tree

lol atleast my imagination is entertaining!!!
Old 07-21-2010, 03:37 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by rabiddog
What happened to yesterday's posts powell??
They were deleted which is good. All he does is **** on the shop and second guess them on every build. As a sponsor(LMR) here POWELL should be banned or he should man up and not come into this site like he has said before. Yes im a long time lurker and not a daily poster but I am a LMR customer and its really aggravating to go in a LMR thread and see Powell bash my shop that I pay my hard earned money to work on my car.
Old 07-21-2010, 03:41 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Quick 10 SS
They were deleted which is good. All he does is **** on the shop and second guess them on every build. As a sponsor(LMR) here POWELL should be banned or he should man up and not come into this site like he has said before. Yes im a long time lurker and not a daily poster but I am a LMR customer and its really aggravating to go in a LMR thread and see Powell bash my shop that I pay my hard earned money to work on my car.
Old 07-21-2010, 03:42 PM
TECH Resident

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by -Ross-
lol!xxx2^^
Old 07-21-2010, 03:42 PM
11 Second Club

here we go again.
Old 07-21-2010, 03:46 PM
8 Second Club

LOL!!!!! Son I've been on this site since day #1. I've owned multiple LS1 cars and we still own one in our family. This was before you probably could even drive much less knew what an LS1 was. Paul and Kyle were some of the LMR (Well LMR wasn't around back then) employees that actually helped work on the car. The rest were Icon and MTI employee's.

Again I came in this thread because my name was brought up AGAIN. Hell every LMR thread lately my name is brought up. So honestly it keeps me entertained by posting in them.

So please keep crying...
Old 07-21-2010, 04:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
LOL!!!!! Son I've been on this site since day #1. I've owned multiple LS1 cars and we still own one in our family. This was before you probably could even drive much less knew what an LS1 was. Paul and Kyle were some of the LMR (Well LMR wasn't around back then) employees that actually helped work on the car. The rest were Icon and MTI employee's.

Again I came in this thread because my name was brought up AGAIN. Hell every LMR thread lately my name is brought up. So honestly it keeps me entertained by posting in them.

So please keep crying...
Oh I get it now, being in this site since say 1 gives you privileges to bash sponsors.. And yes you self centered ***** you said you use to own a 8sec nitrous car like a million times before, I think it was the same junk that was scared to take it off the trailer and race MastaAce.. I remember that night clearly, people kept punking you and you were forced to take the car down and race cause didnt wanna look like a bitch LMAO
Old 07-21-2010, 04:08 PM
RCC
On The Tree

I have decided I will never get to start a thread about my car without it turning into a giant **** storm and eventually getting locked. For the record I asked Strini to delete all the BS out of the thread because for once I wanted to do a build thread where it actually gets to run its course and get finished. Do I get some kind of prize for starting the most threads that get locked?
Old 07-21-2010, 04:08 PM
8 Second Club

Oh I get it now, being in this site since say 1 gives you privileges to bash sponsors.. And yes you self centered ***** you said you use to own a 8sec nitrous car like a million times before, I think it was the same junk that was scared to take it off the trailer and race MastaAce.. I remember that night clearly, people kept punking you and you were forced to take the car down and race cause didnt wanna look like a bitch LMAO
Wow you must know a lot of people because you would have known his name is Ethan and the car didn't even have the fogger or anything on it then. Correction... The car still had the original MTI 422 in it. Yes Ethan did beat me because I was being cocky and started hopping the car and he got a fender on me. You REALLY know a lot about me then. Kevin (KT) was in my car recording actually, but god knows if he has a camera from 6 years ago...

/golf clap for this guy
Old 07-21-2010, 04:16 PM
Teching In

Wow you must know a lot of people because you would have known his name is Ethan and the car didn't even have the fogger or anything on it then. Correction... The car still had the original MTI 422 in it. Yes Ethan did beat me because I was being cocky and started hopping the car and he got a fender on me. You REALLY know a lot about me then. Kevin (KT) was in my car recording actually, but god knows if he has a camera from 6 years ago...

/golf clap for this guy

Ummm Ethan? Kevin?? Yea I don't have a clue who they are

Regardless looks like this douchebag is never gonna stop hating on bashing on the shop..

Sorry RC didn't mean to mess your thread up. Carry on.
Old 07-21-2010, 04:31 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor / 7 Second Club

So lets be educated people here for a second and think about it... If you all wanted the "haters" to stop posting, then why don't you all stop bringing the "haters" names up? Maybe you should tell your business partner that... Or is he just fueling a fire, which drives more post, which makes more people read and more people see the work... Which may drive more business... Nah nevermind I don't think anyone up there would understand that concept.
I never mentioned your name. And as far as me saying something to steven. Well Your supposed to be a grown *** man correct???? TELL HIM YOUR SELF.. So just please stop. You have put enough trash in this thread.
Old 07-21-2010, 04:32 PM
it is on low boost

Originally Posted by RCC
I have decided I will never get to start a thread about my car without it turning into a giant **** storm and eventually getting locked. For the record I asked Strini to delete all the BS out of the thread because for once I wanted to do a build thread where it actually gets to run its course and get finished. Do I get some kind of prize for starting the most threads that get locked?
I honestly don't know why you guys keep posting on this site....
Old 07-21-2010, 06:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

it sucks, because i enjoy seeing these builds since i can't do them.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:15 PM
9 Second Club

Build looks cool. I look forward to seeing how much power it puts down.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:28 PM
TECH Pimp

I just got back from a week away from tech and wanted to see some more pics of RC's car and saw all this BS.. Steven I'm not sure why this had to take that turn, but you asked for it when you called out Powell without him ever posting in this thread.

If my opinion about a clutch is that damning to the shop, your customer, or this thread then I'm WAY more important to you guys than I thought. Who cares what Powell or I would run anyway? It's your car to build, and I was under the impression it was going 260+ in the mile. To me the only clutch that would hold that power for that long is the tilton. Had I realized you were all going to lose sleep over it I'd simply had wrote, good for you.

Furthermore, if you think that I want your shop to fail or look bad then you are losing your mind. I have known you guys for years now and I'm glad that you and Josh have had great success in the LS1 world. I just think we all do things a little different, and in the past all of the cars we have put our collective hands on have ran record numbers. Why not just accept that there's many different ways to do a job, and just because it's your way doesn't make it the only way.

RC- Your car is sick dude, I don't care who says otherwise. Josh does bad *** work and if you're happy then that's all that counts.

NUTSWINGERS- Stop jocking the LMR *******.. You are making them look bad simply by being associated with you.

Quick Reply: RCC Twin Turbo Build Update!!