TONS! of pics with a STORY lol !

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2010, 02:48 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chaman
Having a ball, huh?

Please, refer to my sig to see what happened regarding the post your girlfriend penny just posted, and the reaction of a lot of good members here, possibly tired of the trash infecting this site in recent years.
Haha, you make me smile I was refering to the paragraphs in BOLD.

**** you. Lets see if you have the same attitude when the mods get to you. You did really a good job on that thread.

Waiting on what you say about a poll to see which car looks better and see who the jealous little bitch is. Bitch slap me? For real? Thats a thing only ****** usually say. Dont even try to answer me....your blocked. Keep drooling at my car and hope you got the GMHTP mag with my car to jack off too....maybe someday you will have the taste and the brains to try to be like me...pathetic loser.

I could care less about your car, your photography, or your little man syndrome that is clearly hidden behind the smoke and mirrors of your keyboard. I never mentioned a poll for your pathetic car or the pathetic life of yours that is spent gluing parts to your car. You have nothing of use to offer to this thread or to this World. Both would be a better place with out pathetic losers like you trying act as if you have taste and brains. You, Sir, are a dime a dozen. You are not unique and are in no way creative. Honestly, the only person I know on this thread is Powell. Your cocky, egotistical attitude is what drew me to post.

The way you write and communicate is a reflection of who or what you are, specially in the internet. You sir, are just a little dick
Old 07-18-2010, 02:51 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by carlos sauceda
blah blah blah stop trying to ******* act like ur steven hawkings or something. egh u probly look like him tho besides the brains. look if we love our cars we will clean them, wax em, n keep em nice. we dont need a photo to show how much we like them. if he just wants to show everyone his car let him do that. if he wants to put his car in a magazine ok most likely they will send a real photographer who probly went to skool for many years. i mean theres nothing special about your gayass cars pics. ive seen 60 other trans ams with the same exact pic practicaly. only thing about urs is u took all the time in the world to make them look clear. blah your just a ****** and everyone seems to agree with me.
Everyone is three other illiterate idiots like you, ok. Obviously you are not on the same level of maturity and intellect as me, or as a lot of old members here. If you want to be a moron so be it, there must be morons around anyway.

Keep posting crappy pics, they go well with your intellect anyways.

Skool? I wonder? Did you finish high school? At all?

Im done, I will let the mods do what they see fit with this "thread".
Old 07-18-2010, 02:53 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by FireHawk178
Carlos,

It's Stephen Hawking. Also, I think you meant to use YOU'RE and not YOUR.. Please double check your posts before clicking on Submit. You are making everyone on LS1Tech look bad..

Of course I'm kidding....
lol thanks for fixing i did wrong. << can u fix that also i dont feel like clicking backspace for chaman to understand.
Old 07-18-2010, 02:56 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by chaman
Everyone is three other illiterate idiots like you, ok. Obviously you are not on the same level of maturity and intellect as me, or as a lot of old members here. If you want to be a moron so be it, there must be morons around anyway.

Keep posting crappy pics, they go well with your intellect anyways.

Skool? I wonder? Did you finish high school? At all?

Im done, I will let the mods do what they see fit with this "thread".
wow cause im ******* doing an essay for high school that i have to get all my spelling correct. dude who gives a **** honestly. most likely u dont have a cell phone and if u do most likely u dont text or better yet no one wants to text with you cause ur messages are so fukkn long n boring with correct spelling for every damn thing u say.
Old 07-18-2010, 03:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

no need to delete the thread ... its just the week end, need to wait for monday to come around for people to see my great pics!lol
Old 07-18-2010, 03:17 PM
Staging Lane

lol. lets see who else comes in
Old 07-18-2010, 03:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

damn man, (original poster) your car is VERY similar to mine...cept i don't have chrome camaro lettering or slp grille (yet) and my headlights are a bit faded. nice car!
Old 07-18-2010, 03:22 PM
On The Tree

I cant believe I am still reading this crap!!!
Old 07-18-2010, 03:27 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by rabiddog
I cant believe I am still reading this crap!!!
lol ur reading it cause its funny. thats y im still at it lmao
Old 07-18-2010, 03:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yeah thats why i keep coming in here keeps me entertained