What would you have done? Guy lets his kid door ding the shit out of my truck.....

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 09:48 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by trenaman
lots of internet tough guys, funny at some of these meets most are young 20's chicken bones or fat pieces of chewed up bubble gum.. NEVER mess with a man that is with his young son..

sorry BADZ, just calling it like it is
Um, welcome to the internet?
Old 07-29-2010, 10:23 AM
Banned

Well I see alot of you dont agree with what I did, and some of you do. Im not here to argue it, but under no circumstance did I want this thing to escalate in front of a small child. Especially since I have a very hot temper myself and it probably wouldnt have gone over well.

I dunno how bad I would feel about beating a guy down in front of his son, and I didnt want to find out.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:20 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Texas Heat
Well I see alot of you dont agree with what I did, and some of you do. Im not here to argue it, but under no circumstance did I want this thing to escalate in front of a small child. Especially since I have a very hot temper myself and it probably wouldnt have gone over well.

I dunno how bad I would feel about beating a guy down in front of his son, and I didnt want to find out.
Why would you beat him down?

And for everyone agreeing not to confront a man in front of his son are you reading the same story I am? The guy shrugged at Texas heat like, oh well that sucks. Is there a part of the story missing? For all the guys saying this is an upbringing situation and should be dealt with by the parent, I don't see any evidence of that in the story, which is probably the main reason the little **** slammed open the door he has no respect which leads me to believe his father hasn't "brought" him up like that.

Sorry, young or not, respect can be taught, and if it was an accident that is absolutely fine the story just leads me to believe this father doesn't give a ****, and didn't respect Texas Heats truck therefore why should I believe he has taught his son about respect yet.

Am I missing something here? Don't want to sound like an ******* I just don't think its right to just let that happen.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

ur a puss!! id definatly get out and knock the teeth out the dad then looked at his son and shrub my sholders(OH WELL) right back at em! now thats my first choice..my second choice would MAKE HIM PAY FOR THE DAMAGE!!
Old 07-29-2010, 02:52 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by buddyleex
Why would you beat him down?

And for everyone agreeing not to confront a man in front of his son are you reading the same story I am? The guy shrugged at Texas heat like, oh well that sucks. Is there a part of the story missing? For all the guys saying this is an upbringing situation and should be dealt with by the parent, I don't see any evidence of that in the story, which is probably the main reason the little **** slammed open the door he has no respect which leads me to believe his father hasn't "brought" him up like that.

Sorry, young or not, respect can be taught, and if it was an accident that is absolutely fine the story just leads me to believe this father doesn't give a ****, and didn't respect Texas Heats truck therefore why should I believe he has taught his son about respect yet.

Am I missing something here? Don't want to sound like an ******* I just don't think its right to just let that happen.

I think people are saying there was no reason to beat the crap out of the guy or give him a tongue lashing in front of his kid. There's nothing wrong with a little restraint when kids are involved.

They could have had a discussion on what was going to be done to make the situation right (fix the ding). If the guy with the kid were to get bent out of shape, the cops/MPs should have been called in.

No one is saying Texas Heat should have said to himself, "Oh, darn. Shoot. I wish that darn guy would have taught his kid better. Golly. I hope more people start teaching their kids about respect. Good gosh golly of gee".
Old 07-29-2010, 02:53 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by allan808
ur a puss!! id definatly get out and knock the teeth out the dad then looked at his son and shrub my sholders(OH WELL) right back at em! now thats my first choice..my second choice would MAKE HIM PAY FOR THE DAMAGE!!
You're awesome! Don't stop there. Cook his son, eat him then go home and claim the man's wife and home as yours.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:26 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1995blacktattop
If i was in the beater, i would have done something like this

1:48 is priceless "War is not the answer"
... ...