Lone Star Chevrolet - Customer Service 2011 Camaro SS

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 02:46 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by badinfluencelsx
lol sounds like my issue with champion chevrolet and my wifes HHR SS. no sooner than we drove it off the lot, the tire monitor light came on. we've taken it back 4 times and they say they fix it. as far as telling us they replaced the sensors. we drive off the lot and it comes right back on. now its out of warranty and there is nothing they can do without us paying. no wonder people are buying toyotas
Now thats not right! You should have taken it to another dealsership after the 2nd time!
Old 08-11-2010, 02:55 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Quick
Now thats not right! You should have taken it to another dealsership after the 2nd time!
Why should one have to do that though?

What is wrong with people today? Whatever happened to "stand up for what you believe in", "make a difference" and peacefully protest?

Somehow the ideals of what this country was founded on have been lost, smeared and defecated on.

Last edited by Blackfly; 08-11-2010 at 03:02 PM.
Old 08-11-2010, 03:00 PM
Launching!

i got my firehawk used from a nissan dealership and got better service... lol
let me know if there is anything i can do to help your cause blackfly, and link the website as soon as u get to it
Old 08-11-2010, 04:11 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Blackfly
Why should one have to do that though?

What is wrong with people today? Whatever happened to "stand up for what you believe in", "make a difference" and peacefully protest?

Somehow the ideals of what this country was founded on have been lost, smeared and defecated on.

I think that is a bit drastic. You got screwed and, tbh, as other board members suggested, not worth the time, money and effort to pursue "justice". That doesn't make it right at all, but no "rights" were or are being "defecated" on. You took your business to someone and they gave you horrible customer service, and at best could be accused of something along the lines of false advertisement as far as the law goes...

People get screwed everyday, most of us sympathize and understand the impact of your situation on a personal or moral level. I'd love to see a get **** on website for their business, I'd give it a thumbs up after hearing your story, but imho wouldn't acknowledge American rights slipping away from us that coincide with this incident.
Old 08-11-2010, 04:15 PM
TECH Junkie

Yea that seems a bit drastic....**** happens, move on
Old 08-11-2010, 04:23 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by buddyleex
I think that is a bit drastic. You got screwed and, tbh, as other board members suggested, not worth the time, money and effort to pursue "justice". That doesn't make it right at all, but no "rights" were or are being "defecated" on. You took your business to someone and they gave you horrible customer service, and at best could be accused of something along the lines of false advertisement as far as the law goes...

People get screwed everyday, most of us sympathize and understand the impact of your situation on a personal or moral level. I'd love to see a get **** on website for their business, I'd give it a thumbs up after hearing your story, but imho wouldn't acknowledge American rights slipping away from us that coincide with this incident.
I agree with this "...imho wouldn't acknowledge American rights slipping away from us that coincide with this incident." I was disagreeing with QUICK's comment. THOSE actions should not be case. Warranty work should be upheld at any dealership.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Blackfly
I agree with this "...imho wouldn't acknowledge American rights slipping away from us that coincide with this incident." I was disagreeing with QUICK's comment. THOSE actions should not be case. Warranty work should be upheld at any dealership.
True but he should have drove it to another dealer, since it seems those idiots couldnt fix a simple problem like a tire light hahahaha. Wonder what there service techs scores are?
Old 08-11-2010, 08:49 PM
Banned

Guess that's another dealer that I won't be buying a 2011 Camaro from
Old 08-11-2010, 09:49 PM
Teching In

Well everyone i know wont be buying anything from lone star chevrolet.
Old 08-11-2010, 10:41 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by n20goat
Well everyone i know wont be buying anything from lone star chevrolet.
Same here I will pass the word along.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:22 AM
Launching!

im glad i came across this thread becasuse im fixing to have some work done on my 07 chevy like new tires, service all the fluids, and fix the brakes and lonestar is literally right down the road from me but after reading this thread i beleive i will take my truck to mac haik instead.