twin turbo ls1 firehawk

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 08:54 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up twin turbo ls1 firehawk

I was leaving the restuarant about an hour ago, as I walk out to my car, I hear what sounds like a turbo blow off on a REAL(no 4 banger crap) engine, coming from the main road. I look for the sound, and see LS1 Hawk.

This has to be the coolest old man I have every met, as he pulls into the parking lot, he see's my jaw drop standing in front of my car looking at his beast! he revs it to like 5 grand..vrroooooom..pssss, uhh, woooow is what i was thinking!!!

he parks and pops his hood, aps tt, optional fuel rails, built ls1 with forged everything, 6spd no tcs, this guys hawk had all types of special order Firehawk options, gold wheels, gold stripes, a mecham type wing with a caddilac led brake lamp, it looked like it just came off "pimp my ride" or something. he even had a badge on the ashtray that said FIREHAWK in gold! Anyways, awesome car, made my day, i thought i would share.

oh yea, I forgot, he even had his exhaust dipped in gold, it looked like the stock firehawk tips though...
Old 08-17-2010, 09:02 PM
Launching!

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Sounds like a 10th ann. edition.
Old 08-17-2010, 09:11 PM
TECH Regular

Sounds like a cool car and guy, but did this happen at the restaurant in Texas or the one in Alaska? We've got a Red Hawk and I wondered how it would look with gold trim.

Vernon
Old 08-17-2010, 09:25 PM
Banned

in New mexico, I live on the border in TX. I'll try to google some info on 10th edition hawk and see what comes up. The car looked great, paint was a 10, and the stripes were airbrushed on at SLP according to this old gentleman. He said the car had every SLP option for that year, sure looked like it!!
Old 08-18-2010, 02:43 AM
Launching!

dammit should have gotten my exhaust dipped in gold.
Old 08-18-2010, 03:54 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

OP has to be a troll...

no1 is that stupid. no1.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:55 PM
Banned

I googled the 10th hawks, and his car looks similar, but he never said anything bout being a anniversary car so I couldnt verify that it was a 10th. whatever kind of Hawk it was, def awesome and fast car!
Old 08-19-2010, 07:36 PM
Launching!

if it had gold wheels and stripes with the I-roc wing on the back it should also have gold 10th anniversary firehawk badges on the doors and rear bumper. the gold plaque on the ashtray came from slp, but the stipes were never painted on these cars in fact i took mine off cause i didnt like them (too much gold for me) if you look at my pictures you can see what it looks like stripeless i like it better personally. mines destined for turbo one day i just need some more money lol
Old 08-19-2010, 08:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by brian_rs/ss
OP has to be a troll...

no1 is that stupid. no1.
can the dude be excited for the nice car? lol
Old 08-27-2010, 09:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by red281gt
can the dude be excited for the nice car? lol
thanks man, you reassured me that there are actually cool f-body enthusiast on here. most slam me around here because they do not know me.
Old 08-28-2010, 12:51 AM
Staging Lane

one time i saw a hawk with gold **** and whistle tips and i was like "**** does he see me" and he was like "**** yeah i see you" and then i was like "oh **** will he... "and he was like "**** yeah i will, 5 grand bitch sweat my slab its legit". Then he let me check it out, and i passed out due to pure awesomeness from an LSX hero man guy...

No hate intended i'm drunk and that's what played out in my head as i was reading...
Old 08-28-2010, 02:35 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by mtywty
one time i saw a hawk with gold **** and whistle tips and i was like "**** does he see me" and he was like "**** yeah i see you" and then i was like "oh **** will he... "and he was like "**** yeah i will, 5 grand bitch sweat my slab its legit". Then he let me check it out, and i passed out due to pure awesomeness from an LSX hero man guy...

No hate intended i'm drunk and that's what played out in my head as i was reading...
this actually makes more sense than the original post. thank you.
Old 08-28-2010, 12:12 PM
Teching In

LOL @ troll thread