Problem with Neighbor's Boxer

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2010, 11:04 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by imlooking
i would have given that ******* an antifreeze sloppy joe........

end of story.......
this is a great idea
they cant say you did anything either
my dad got tired of all the neighborhood cats shitting in his truck
so he took a bowl full of cat food every night and put rat poison in it
worked great
Old 09-19-2010, 11:05 PM
Teching In

I think you mentioned you have a dog yourself you keep in your back yard.
Here is the thing if you hurt or kill this boxer.
Chances are somewhere down the line this guy will take revenge on your dog.
Its really easy all they have to do is toss a poison snack over your fence.

Of course if you or your family is being threatened by the dog on your property do what you have to do.
Old 09-19-2010, 11:05 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tough call..... it also stinks you have to change how you live now because of this.

http://www.pepper-spray-store.com/pr...og-spray.shtml
Old 09-19-2010, 11:24 PM
Launching!

this is a great idea
worked great
I would never do that to a dog. We lost our last dog Palomo, an american pitbull, that way. Someone gave him some poisoned food with broken glass. One morning he just wasn't looking good, I gave him some fresh water and food, then half an hour later when we came back he had puked blood and pieces of glass and had died.
attached is a pic or our former dog Palomo, we miss him.

Originally Posted by ultradriver10000
Tough call..... it also stinks you have to change how you live now because of this.

http://www.pepper-spray-store.com/pr...og-spray.shtml
Thank you this is what I was looking for something non lethal we could have at hand just in cas.
Attached Thumbnails Problem with Neighbor's Boxer-palomo.jpg  

Last edited by TrippyJoey; 09-20-2010 at 12:00 AM.
Old 09-19-2010, 11:58 PM
Staging Lane

If the dog gets picked up and is deemed aggressive they will just terminate it.
Old 09-20-2010, 07:30 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by TrippyJoey
The dog hasn't bitten anyone yet, it has acted really aggresive against both people and other dogs and cornered my brother on the hood of our other truck. The owner says their dog runs out of their backyard because our dog barks, which our dog does bark when he sees intruders near our house. (we have him tied with a chain on our porch right on the front door, if any of you are wondering yes our dog is current in his vaccines not sure on the neighbors)
well if your dog is outside barking it would **** me off too. I hate barking dogs. If the guy is being a jerk, and not willing then call animal control, but watch out, as he might untie your dog then you will have to pay to get your dog out. I'd just fire some **** into the dog, non-leathal if you prefer. The dog will get the hint. Or use a blow gun with some 8 inch spikes... the dog will get the clue.

Personally, and I have 3 dogs I love, if there was a dog threatening myself or my fiancee or my kids (if I had them) if a few call to the legal route didn't work the dog would be dead the next time. **** it I don't care.
Old 09-20-2010, 07:33 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by jgh64pkup
this is a great idea
worked great
I would never do that to a dog. My dog got into rat poision and almost died, she was in such pain for so long. Screw that, I know it's not your dog, but if your gonna kiill it kill it quick and painless. Don't let the dog suffer cuz the owner is a Douche Bag. Either use peper spray and make the dog suffer but not die, just be in pain I guess, or kill the ******.
Old 09-20-2010, 02:21 PM
11 Second Club

Just go to the nearest Justice of the Peace & file a complaint...
Old 09-20-2010, 07:21 PM
On The Tree

get yourself a pitbull.

Boxer won't make it out alive and you won't even have to do anything......
Old 09-20-2010, 09:20 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by imlooking
get yourself a pitbull.

Boxer won't make it out alive and you won't even have to do anything......
Used to have a boxer, and I know what you mean
I have a pic on my previous post up top^^
Old 09-20-2010, 10:38 PM
Launching!

If you wanna wait a couple years, the dog will take care of itself. Boxers are walking tumors...

Another option (if you're in a big city), look up your no tolerance laws. I know here in Ft. Worth, if a dog bites a person and it's reported, the dog goes to quarantine for a month. The second time, it gets put down. You might have to antagonize it and take a couple bites, but it'll get rid of the dog and you would have given your neighbor plenty of warning...

Or... you can give it a swift kick to the face. I was jogging one time and a dog chased me and bit my ***. Before he knew it, I had turned around and attempted to punt his head off his body. He never even left his yard when I ran after that...
Old 09-20-2010, 11:05 PM
Teching In

Poison is for pussies. Put a bat in the garage, tell your brother and family to be vigilant and beat the **** out of it if it comes close, and if it comes on your property while you're there shoot it.

Say you choose not to do something about it and it attacks your neighbors kids? Feel any better after it mauls a little girl? Let's wait until it kills someone right? I've NEVER met a mean boxer, the thing is insane or abused.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:26 AM
Staging Lane

well i can tell you that i have a six year old boxer and it never got out of the fence not once. Then two years ago some people moved into the house next door and they had a little dog that was barking all the time well what happened . my dog would jump the fence and it would do it all the time sometimes five to six times a day. i went and had a talk with him about it . He then would put it in the house when it would start to bark and guess what my dog stop jumping the fence. my dog just did not like the other dog barking and peeing and trying to mark its territory right up to the fence. Was it my dogs fault maybe but it was also his dog that would cause it to happen by aggravating my dog to doing it. Just saying that is all cause it happend to me so i know where he is coming from.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:46 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is why I will never own a aggressive dog. If it came on my property and tried to **** with my family it would be dead, end of story. There is no excuse of why it got out or what not. If you know your dog is very aggressive, then make sure it is always locked up period, it is "you" the owner to take on that responsibility. Or you will end up with a law suit or a dead dog. So for the OP I think you have been way to easy on your neighbors tho. I know this is a tuff situation, with them just moving in and they will probably be your neighbors for awhile. So either deal with it yourself next time or you will end up with a hurt or even killed family member.
Old 09-21-2010, 01:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

1 kick to the face, even if you only weigh 120 will make sure that dog never comes back. Boot to the head solves this quick.
Old 09-21-2010, 03:46 AM
11 Second Club

I have kicked many of dogs when I have been running. I weighed a bit more then u. They will not keep following u
Old 09-21-2010, 08:29 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Domsz06
I would never do that to a dog. My dog got into rat poision and almost died, she was in such pain for so long. Screw that, I know it's not your dog, but if your gonna kiill it kill it quick and painless. Don't let the dog suffer cuz the owner is a Douche Bag. Either use peper spray and make the dog suffer but not die, just be in pain I guess, or kill the ******.
im just sayin it worked for cats
i couldnt do it to a dog either
Old 09-21-2010, 09:07 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by jgh64pkup
im just sayin it worked for cats
i couldnt do it to a dog either
oh it will work for dogs too...

Just saying it's not all the dogs fault, it's also part of the owners cuz they didn't raise/take care of/give a **** about it...

so be swift to the dog, or long to the neighbor....
Old 09-21-2010, 09:20 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 524 Likes on 372 Posts

A definate thing to do whether or not you pepper spray the dog is call animal control and the police. In my city the first time the pet goes in its 50 dollars, then the next time the fine doubles, then doubles that amount ( if I recall corretctly that is the structure ) and I believe the 4th time they keep the animal. That way everything is documented and the owners are held accountable for their actions by doing this. If the dog is dangerous and attacking it needs to be reported as so, so that it does not end up mauling, maiming, or killing someone.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:21 AM
Launching!

our neighbor had a huge german shepard and he would do the same thing except he would let the mother ****** loose in the front yard and this dog would run right towards you teeth showing and growling and right before hed get to you the owner would yell at him and he would stop and just stand there and stare at you still growling the whole time. well one day me, my wife and our son were playing in front of the house putting up halloween decorationsand i saw this mother ****** come out of the garage well my son was sitting in my wifes lap as she saw him and went to get up you could see the dog was headed straight towards her and my son full speed well my i also happen to be standing next to my car which is where my .45 was sitting so i grabbed it ran out between my wife who was holding our son and the dog i fired off like 4 rounds into the ground and the dog was about 10 or 15 feet from me that dog turned and made the worst yelping sound ive ever heard. The neighbor comes out screaming at me cause at first i think he really thought i shot his dog then when he realized his dog was ok he was just pissed and tried to go report me to our neighbor who is a harris county sheriff, after he heard both sides he looked at the guy and said your lucky he didnt shoot his *** for running up on him like that on his property, then the cop promptly looked at the guy and said i would have shot his *** you luky he was nice enough to fire a warnign shot first. to this day that dog will not come towards my house and the owner doesnt let him run free like he did anymore.

maybe your neighbor and his dog need a warning shot to get their attention.