Pacquiao vs margarito :)

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2010, 02:07 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mayweather is the biggest pus, he's only famous for running his mouth people only watch he's fights to see if he gets knocked out,thats what everybody wants to see,what good fighter has he fought? A washed up sugar Shane,smaller Marquez,I bet he will never step in the ring with cotto, pac-man,or Paul Williams, the only reason he's undefeated is Cuz he picks his own fights against people he knows he can beat....
Old 09-25-2010, 09:20 AM
On The Tree

some of you people smoke way too much.

Pac by TKO - 7th rd.
Old 09-25-2010, 10:00 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by kennyxg
Manny is gonna have to work three times as hard, Margarito whooped Cotto but lost to Sugar Shane, Sugar Shane knocked out Margarito . And Sugar Shane got Whooped by Cotto.
and cotto got whooped by MANNY
Old 09-25-2010, 12:23 PM
Teching In

I think Cotto needed a better trainer, would like to see a rematch in cotto's natural weight.....what u smoking" T.K.O " 7TH ROUND,Margarito gonna win,pac-man was struggling with Marquez, lots of people say he got robbed both fights,he moved up in weight ,started taking steroids & now everybody swears they were his biggest fan since day one...dudes gonna lose.....
Old 09-25-2010, 12:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by da 2000 RED Z
I think Cotto needed a better trainer, would like to see a rematch in cotto's natural weight.....what u smoking" T.K.O " 7TH ROUND,Margarito gonna win,pac-man was struggling with Marquez, lots of people say he got robbed both fights,he moved up in weight ,started taking steroids & now everybody swears they were his biggest fan since day one...dudes gonna lose.....
do u have a valid proof that pacman in on your steroids?

Pac has proven and passed all tests given with no single shred of evidence.
Old 09-25-2010, 05:17 PM
Teching In

He may have been clean at the time of the test, but why would he turn down the first fight cuz of blood work, it really don't matter, gonna be a good fight, Margarito's gonna upset a lot of people.....
Old 09-25-2010, 05:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

He may have been clean at the time of the test, but why would he turn down the first fight cuz of blood work, it really don't matter, gonna be a good fight, Margarito's gonna upset a lot of people.....
sorry bro but he will wear down like he did against mosley and either lose by UD or TKO
Old 09-25-2010, 07:51 PM
Teching In

When he lost to mosley,dude had a lot on his mind and wasn't focused,just got caught with dirty gloves, could of been band from boxing, stripped of his titles,prison time,he had to of been worried bout what was going to happen, dude is 5'11 with a long reach & can take a hit, Manny's a great fighter, but me personaly think his winning streak is gonna come to a end Nov 13.......
Old 09-25-2010, 07:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

explain how manny lost to marquez? in the first fight a judge didnt think you can give a 10-6 round to manny, so thats why it was a draw. marquez had no answers to mannys left. manny was overwhelming marquez.. plus, marquez never even had manny hurt, or in trouble and never put any pressure.

in the 2nd fight, after marquez got knocked down again in the 3rd round and almost could have gone down again before the bell rang. you will notice that in the 4th round marquez began to back up everytime manny inched forward. In the 2nd fight you will see marquez wobbled more than manny ever was at any point during the fight. everytime manny got hit, he was never hurt or dazed. but marquez was.

i dont know how you can win a fight when you didnt knockdown your opponent, or hurt your opponent, or even have your opponent in trouble at any point.

Last edited by TXZ28LS1; 09-25-2010 at 09:46 PM.
Old 09-25-2010, 07:58 PM
Teching In

When he lost to mosley,dude had a lot on his mind and wasn't focused,just got caught with dirty gloves, could of been band from boxing, stripped of his titles,prison time,he had to of been worried bout what was going to happen, dude is 5'11 with a long reach & can take a hit, Manny's a great fighter, but me personaly think his winning streak is gonna come to a end Nov 13.......
Old 09-25-2010, 11:44 PM
Teching In

I think that dude's on steroids, when u come up on weight you lose ur speed or power,& he didn't lose nothing, plus he didn't want to do blood work, said he's scared of blood,gonna be s good fight,can't wait
Floyd also started at 106 lbs. He must be on HGH too.

Pac gained weight and improved his skills with hardwork and dedication just like any other great fighter out there. Floyd's got nothing on Pac. The steroid issue was a ploy to weaken and manipulate Pac. Floyd needs a steroid to grow ballz.
Old 09-26-2010, 12:53 AM
Teching In

Margrito is a tough warrior no doubt about it but too slow for manny.shane mosley prove that margarito can not stop a boxer with speed.Manny have way to much movement for him to even make it a competitive fight.either margarito will get fustrated and quit and go down in the late rounds or get totally dominated on the score cards.

Pacquiao will knock him out and make Margarito into a Margarita soft drink lol

Last edited by ws6toto; 09-26-2010 at 08:55 AM.
Old 09-26-2010, 08:50 AM
Teching In

Marquez did outbox a 1 handed Pacquiao in the first match, he still got dropped 3x, Marquez did not dominate Manny in the 2nd match, he tried to come back , but even if you gave them a split in the rounds, the knockout still made the difference, yes Marquez is a great counterpuncher, but he still got dropped 4x by a fighter who has been left heavy most of his career.
Old 09-26-2010, 09:22 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ws6toto
and cotto got whooped by MANNY
Margarito is what 5 foot 11 and pac man is 5 foot six? Manny is gonna have his hands full, speed can't save him against an opponent who has superior reach and can easily hit Manny at will. If Magarito just uses the jab and shows him respect in other words doesn't get too careless he can realistically have a good chance of winning this fight.
Old 09-26-2010, 10:22 PM
Teching In

Margarito is what 5 foot 11 and pac man is 5 foot six? Manny is gonna have his hands full, speed can't save him against an opponent who has superior reach and can easily hit Manny at will. If Magarito just uses the jab and shows him respect in other words doesn't get too careless he can realistically have a good chance of winning this fight.
Can Pac do it ? Margarito is taller, wider, longer reach and a known cheat ? Pacman seems to be a huge underdog again. But that is Pacquiao for you. Always gunning for the best and bigger challenges out there. Go Pac show Floyd how to do it.

at least manny take a risk, he take challenges not assurance.

Margarito has no skills and relies on his size at welterweight to over power foes. Mosely almost killed him.
de la hoya is 5ft 10,longer reach he had no problem with him

Last edited by ws6toto; 09-30-2010 at 08:51 AM.
Old 09-28-2010, 05:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is why it is an interesting match. I would not just say this is gonna be manny all the way, even though i think he will win. Cotto was outboxing margarito in the early rounds. But manny is too fast and has KO power.

Plus manny has the best trainer in freddie roach.
Old 09-28-2010, 09:09 PM
Teching In

I.M.O,Manny at his natural weight is a good fighter, moved up 10/15 pounds and is a greater fighter,but what some people don't understand is all these fighter's had to drop weight just fight pac-man,I think if all those fighters didn't have to drop weight it would be q different story, think about it he fought a drained washed up Oscar D,Ricky Hatton, dude is not a good fighter at all,Miguel Cotto is mentaly scared, he said before the fight he didn't know how much punishment he would take for his mental health. ...the call Manny a vampire, cause he make all his opponents drop weight so he can fight a drained fighter, I'm just saying, .........
Old 09-29-2010, 03:51 PM
On The Tree

I.M.O,Manny at his natural weight is a good fighter, moved up 10/15 pounds and is a greater fighter,but what some people don't understand is all these fighter's had to drop weight just fight pac-man,I think if all those fighters didn't have to drop weight it would be q different story, think about it he fought a drained washed up Oscar D,Ricky Hatton, dude is not a good fighter at all,Miguel Cotto is mentaly scared, he said before the fight he didn't know how much punishment he would take for his mental health. ...the call Manny a vampire, cause he make all his opponents drop weight so he can fight a drained fighter, I'm just saying, .........
yeah thats what i noticed too..all mannys apponents need to drop all this weight in order to fight him unless they wont take the fight..
Old 09-30-2010, 08:49 AM
Teching In

Excuse List:
Morales “Past his prime”
Barrera “Too Old”
DeLaHoya “Dehydrated”
Diaz “A Nobody”
Hatton “Bad training”
Cotto “Never recovered from Margarito beating”

Who do you people want manny to fight?
At least he had the ***** to fight those figthers
Oscar never was so good against the speed. Mosley, Trinidad, and Pretty boy all had speed, and Oscar had problems against it.

OSCAR, yeah past his prime, but still one of the best ever and he never quits a fight until Manny made him quit.

Last edited by ws6toto; 09-30-2010 at 08:56 AM.
Old 09-30-2010, 09:16 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by diablo-Z
yeah thats what i noticed too..all mannys apponents need to drop all this weight in order to fight him unless they wont take the fight..
Manny is a small guy compared to Margarito, even compared to Mayweather.This will not be an easy win for Manny. It's simple he just doesn't have the reach to fight these taller guys. Margarito still has to respect Manny's power if he manages to land a power shot. Speed is not gonna help Pac as much as it does with the shorter opponents. It will be interesting.

Quick Reply: Pacquiao vs margarito :)