Penn, from Penn & Teller has a run in with the TSA @ Las Vegas Airport.

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 01:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So far it seems the "opt out" ******** protest have opted not to participate. According to CNN and MSN
Old 11-24-2010, 02:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any links to all of this? Like the stories and reason why there's such an uproar?
Old 11-24-2010, 02:22 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

I think its a totally futile effort. I dont think the next attack will be by plane either. Hell any nutt job could rent an enclosed van, load it up with high explosve and shrapnel, and run it through the gate at DKR stadium here in Austin. There are 100K+ people at the UT games and no one would be able to stop them. Are we going to start putting up concrete barriers everywhere a mass of people is at and start scanning every single one of them. WHat about city buses, taxis, where the hell does it stop? You people who support this need to get real, if someone wants to hijack a plane and run it into something they can just hop on a plane from an overseas origin and crash it into whatever they want. Its been proven time and again security over there isnt as good but either way a terrorist still gets the plane and does the damage. This whole plan is just plain stupid.

Some ******* tries to feel up my son there is going to be problems. Are these security agents changing gloves and washing their hands between feeling peoples junk? I dont want the last fat **** who was sweating his *** off in the airport to have his armpit sweat smeared on me or my kid. The whole ordeal as per federal government protocol wasnt thought out well, nor is it being executed well.
Old 11-26-2010, 06:12 AM
Launching!

Old 11-26-2010, 06:17 AM
Launching!

http://cargocollective.com/4thamendment
Old 11-26-2010, 08:44 AM
Wearin' da big hat

Originally Posted by brokenfly
That's awesome!
Old 11-26-2010, 10:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Bad Chad
When a bomb gets through and another 911 happens everyone will be crying about tighten up security. The ones bitching are the ones looking for something for nothing…

If you don’t like it drive to where you have to go…
Ive been flying a lot here lately, even walked into the airport in Durango CO with 2 guns and smelling like weed (its legal and my friend smoked in the parking lot lol) I had my **** strait, I had educated myself on what was going to happen ahead of time. tooke me 20 minutes from the time i walked in to the time i was sitting in the teminal waiting to board.

TSA wants to grab my ***** for a split second to make sure theres not a bomb there, doesnt bother me. Not like nobodys ever grabbed em before. Yall keep in mind the only reason your going to get your crank squeezed is because the guy succeeded in getting a bomb on an airplane that way not even one year ago.

Get you ***** squeezed or die? dont like the question then stay out of the airport.