w00000www....it's huge!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 10:20 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default w00000www....it's huge!

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/blog/...est+on+record/

not texas related, but with as many fishermen as we have in here i figured i'de share this. also this was caught about 30 min down the road from where i'm stationed at. so i'm thinking i might just go on a fishing trip now
Old 12-06-2010, 10:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One big fish...
Old 12-06-2010, 10:51 PM
Banned

That's what she said...
But on the real, that thing is ******* gigantic...
Old 12-06-2010, 10:54 PM
TECH Addict

it'll be a looooooonnnnnggggg time before this one is broken.
Old 12-07-2010, 06:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

I want to know how much they end up selling it for. Also you should read the idiots comments below the article.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:09 AM
11 Second Club

If that angler was any smaller, the fish probably would have caught him... haha
Old 12-07-2010, 11:19 AM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

I bet that dude was tired at hell.
Old 12-07-2010, 01:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ive gone fishing for about 10 weekends in a row recently at Ray Hubbard Lake and have only caught a baseball cap and some sticks The fish bit my bait tho. I can tell they also licked it cause it was wet.
Old 12-07-2010, 01:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Dirty 30
Ive gone fishing for about 10 weekends in a row recently at Ray Hubbard Lake and have only caught a baseball cap and some sticks The fish bit my bait tho. I can tell they also licked it cause it was wet.
jack *** on the wet part! lol
Old 12-07-2010, 02:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by txh0tb0i972
jack *** on the wet part! lol
Lets go fishing bro! If Rudy or You starts something, my Cousin and I will jump the one who started it lol
Old 12-07-2010, 02:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Lets go fishing bro! If Rudy or You starts something, my Cousin and I will jump the one who started it lol
jackass again! lol ill pass ! rumor is yall are BFFs for life!
Old 12-07-2010, 02:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by txh0tb0i972
jackass again! lol ill pass ! rumor is yall are BFFs for life!
We're all on the same team.
Old 12-07-2010, 10:56 PM
On The Tree

I know of a spot to catch catfish ALL day. cast after cast. i can give you directions/map if you want... just PM me
Old 12-08-2010, 12:10 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by sleepersilverado
I want to know how much they end up selling it for. Also you should read the idiots comments below the article.
LOL! I just found this comment...

"Anybody think about the fact we're killing of all the good fish for sport, and soon there won't be any big fish left to mate with medium sized fish to make more big fish, and this will continue on and on until we only have tiny fish?"

I'm pretty sure that all fish of that species has the ability to grow to those sizes. It's just a matter of if the fish has made it that long without being attacked by it's natural predators and has been in perfect water conditions.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

^^^the comments section is fugg'n hilarious......i can't get over how many panzie *** treehuggers there are out there.....man is a predator, bottom line....that's how it is, it's not ego, just our nature.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:51 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by jc98ss
^^^the comments section is fugg'n hilarious......i can't get over how many panzie *** treehuggers there are out there.....man is a predator, bottom line....that's how it is, it's not ego, just our nature.
no we are omnivores. which has historically made us more inteligent than predators. our diet helped support brain growth and lead to more creative ways to hunt and gather. which lead to an ever more diverse diet etc etc....and now we are here.

so to correct your statement men are hunters AND gatherers, bottom line. we wouldn't be here with out the tree hugging gatherers as well as animal killing hunters.

misinformation is a pet peeve of mine.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by brian_rs/ss
no we are omnivores. which has historically made us more inteligent than predators. our diet helped support brain growth and lead to more creative ways to hunt and gather. which lead to an ever more diverse diet etc etc....and now we are here.

so to correct your statement men are hunters AND gatherers, bottom line. we wouldn't be here with out the tree hugging gatherers as well as animal killing hunters.

wow, seems i ruffled some feathers.....thanks for pointing out the obvious (omnivores) but the statement i made was in response to the people who were pissed about a guy killing a fish because of FISHING, which is a predatory act.....also seems your beliefs are centered on more of an evolutionary way of thinking, like we evolved into hunters and gatherers, which is fine if that's what you think, but it doesn't make it true (because we wouldn't be here if MF didn't decide to eat wild lettuce every now and then, right?.....we'd all still be a pile of bacteria, but one day good ole' Joe said if we just eat carrots, we'll land at the top of the food chain).....i believe we were made exactly what we are today.....here is some more "misinformation" for you- IMO, lions have always been lions, tigers have always been tigers, and i don't give two ***** about your little pet peeves.

Last edited by jc98ss; 12-08-2010 at 01:15 AM.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:04 AM
TECH Resident

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

damn.... sounds like your feathers were ruffled!
Old 12-08-2010, 11:04 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by brian_rs/ss

Old 12-08-2010, 02:32 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by jc98ss
wow, seems i ruffled some feathers.....thanks for pointing out the obvious (omnivores) but the statement i made was in response to the people who were pissed about a guy killing a fish because of FISHING, which is a predatory act.....also seems your beliefs are centered on more of an evolutionary way of thinking, like we evolved into hunters and gatherers, which is fine if that's what you think, but it doesn't make it true (because we wouldn't be here if MF didn't decide to eat wild lettuce every now and then, right?.....we'd all still be a pile of bacteria, but one day good ole' Joe said if we just eat carrots, we'll land at the top of the food chain).....i believe we were made exactly what we are today.....here is some more "misinformation" for you- IMO, lions have always been lions, tigers have always been tigers, and i don't give two ***** about your little pet peeves.
that whole statment boarded logic.

1. so your way of thinking IS true....got it.
2. carrots, wild lettuce and some dude named good ol' joe = evolution is wrong.
3. yep thats definitely misinformation. tiger = panthera tigris from the falidae family. there are only 2 species of tigers left: siberian and bengal. there used to be five species. and before those five were even more species of saber toothed cats from the same family of cats that tigers can be genetically traced back to. lions = panthera leo. a close relative of the of the tiger, also in the falidae family. today there is only one main specie of lion. in recent history there were 3 known species of lion. and before that tiger's and lions shared a common ancestor in the cave lion(panthera leo atrox). which consisted of a few different species(atrox, fossilis, spelaea). most modern big cats(falidae) can be traced back to this common ancestor.
5. lions and tigers and bears, OH MY!