houston police

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 01:13 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RedHotG8
Where have you been? It's always been that way according to the law books.

no ****..

when i was young, a kid down the streed tried to break in to my parents house but did it from the roof and tried to go in through where my parents had the attic exhaust fan.. he put his hand through the screen and got his forearm caught in the blade and it peeled his skin off from his elbow to his wrist.. and my parents home owners insurance had to pay him after he sued them..
Old 02-05-2011, 01:17 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RedHotG8
Where have you been? It's always been that way according to the law books.
So clarify your self where exactly do ya stand? if this happened to you ? would you go visit the ******?
Old 02-05-2011, 02:17 AM
Launching!

i wish he would have stopped by my house last night. had a 10mm 180gr speer gold dot for his PIECE OF **** ***.
Old 02-05-2011, 07:34 AM
LEO
TECH Addict

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXJhTneBNm8

Don't comply and you will fry. LOL. The screams make me happy.
Old 02-05-2011, 08:14 AM
TECH Regular

I think the cops went way overboard with how that was handled but I bet something happened in the pursuit for them to react so ruthlessly.
Old 02-05-2011, 10:01 AM
9 Second Club

I don't think that they should have been QUITE that excessive, but when Quanell X gets involved, it just pisses me off. He SAYS he's for equal right of all people but only comes out of the cracks when it's a black person getting beat. He's complete scum and needs to be wiped off the face of this earth.

Listening to that video, it seems all of the officials involved were in favor of the policemen and were genuinely pissed that Quanell X had brought the video to surface. Now that kid will be rich enough to not have to worry about stealing again... Until he wastes the money on stupid **** then he's poor again...
Old 02-05-2011, 11:53 AM
Banned

Lmfao I don't wanna get in trb at 2k11 holy ****. But laughed when the cops started kicking their other officers took off outta there... they wanted nothin to do with that cus they knew
Old 02-05-2011, 01:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Well....

He will be back at it and stealing people's property in no time.
Old 02-05-2011, 02:03 PM
Teching In

unarmed and was not resisting also 14/15yo I seriously don't think It should have took that far tho it gets a point across to thugs and thieves no matter what race.

what people should be asking is why does it take 4-6 police officers to take down a 15yo boy on foot then gang up on him after he was hit my a police car... seems like a waste of tax payers money as people in other neighborhoods are being robbed and killed 6 cops have to gang up on 1 criminal thats on the ground.
Old 02-05-2011, 02:06 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by TehGODofGreen
unarmed and was not resisting also 14/15yo I seriously don't think It should have took that far tho it gets a point across to thugs and thieves no matter what race.

what people should be asking is why does it take 4-6 police officers to take down a 15yo boy on foot then gang up on him after he was hit my a police car... seems like a waste of tax payers money as people in other neighborhoods are being robbed and killed 6 cops have to gang up on 1 criminal thats on the ground.
1 less criminal to rob and kill people maybe?
Old 02-05-2011, 02:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Second ward Hpd always wanna search ma ride
Old 02-05-2011, 03:22 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 03Sssnake
Anyone dumb enough to run from the police should fully expect a serious *** whooping when caught...especially when HPD is involved in the pursuit.. Did they go overboard, yeah they did, but I don't feel sorry for this perp one bit. I bet he reconsiders his life of crime from this point on. This new breed of little thugs seem to have a sense of entitlement, as in they should be able to get away with stealing, rock slinging and other bullshit, then go crying to quanell x when the police kicks the **** out of them.
thats the thing bro...houston cops are not like this only towards criminal....i live in houston tx....and have worked in entertaimnet business back in my day for over 3 years and i will stand by this....90% of the officers i ran into are so mean and quick tempered....and cant admit they might be wrong.....and will treat EVEN innocent people this way.

I think the issue is this .....you surround a person around bad people all day...then and ability to have power over a person based only on his opinion and wish...plus he will have benefit of the doubt...they build up anger and stress....and things like the youtube scene happens.....but if they cant handle it then quick...get a less stressfull job.

on top of that they forget that people arent scared of them....there scared of the badge....so they get cocky .....anybody can kick my *** if i dont hit back....or if i do knock his *** out....4 other guys jump me with tasers and sticks......but lets do an agreed match...where i can hit back and its ONLY one on one.....thats a whole different thing.....i my self have had horrible expierence from officers and im no criminal and far from it.....just my .02 cents...not argueing just saying bro.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:23 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by TehGODofGreen

until you are in law enforcement you will never understand, all subjects have to be treated like a threat. its either going to be you or them...
Old 02-05-2011, 04:27 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 5w20
until you are in law enforcement you will never understand, all subjects have to be treated like a threat. its either going to be you or them...
i completely understand this

BUT, when you have someone that is laying on their stomach with their hands crossed behind their back, you can clearly tell he is NOT resisting arrest, he is giving up, and in a position that poses no immediate threat to the police

if the cops thought they were in any danger they would NOT have ran straight to him, they would have proceeded with caution and guns drawn

because of the way the guy positioned himself the cops knew there was clearly no danger, thats why they ran straight in without caution and started kicking him in the back of the head repeatedly along with punches and kicks to the midsection

in this situation it is totally obvious that the cops are not concerned with their safety, they are concerned about kicking his ***, if you cannot see how obvious this is than you may need to go to the optometrist to get your eyes checked

Old 02-05-2011, 04:29 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 5w20
Werd. We were taught this extensively in the academy. As we were told, it's our job to go home to our familes after the shift is over..it's up to the bad guy if he wants to live to see another day. It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Of course they got a little carried away, but they made one hell of an impression on that POS. Too bad it was all caught on tape by the security camera
Old 02-05-2011, 04:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Having the guy on the ground with his hands behind him is not a threat. Those of you that said the cops were justified to do what they did are idiots, and you are just as wrong as the cops were in the video.
Old 02-05-2011, 04:51 PM
Launching!

i'm surprised so many people care about ******* POS thieves.

sounds like a lot of you guys need to go volunteer your spare time over at the local prison doing stuff like reading to them and saying nice things to boost their self esteem.

i'll however be in the other camp that beats the **** out of low lifes, because these people dont deserve the same luxuries as respectable citizens.

it all comes down to...do you want to spend your time and help out humanity for the better. or try to rehab murderers and thieves who will always be this way?
Old 02-05-2011, 04:54 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

So much bitching about what we dont know. If that kid did something to another officer, or tried to harm/kill one, he had it coming, and i am pretty sure he didnt just jack a piece of candy from the corner store.

Otherwise, did they go overboard? I dont know, if i was there and he just attempted to seriously injure a fellow officer, it makes people go beyond what is needed, you guys crying need to work with me for a day in TDCJ and hear some of the **** these guys say. Talking about shooting at cops and "What would happen" if they get stopped by the law in certain situations, some of them need this treatment in my book, they are some real pieces of ****.

If any of you whining about this being too much, i bet your mind would change if he just robbed/assaulted/raped you or any of your family members and would probably want to see more.

So it is like this, if there was no video, we would not have hear anything abut this, and when i am a police officer int he near future, i wont worry about ths stuff because i believe in doing right, even when no one is looking so i dont have to worry about this ****.
Old 02-05-2011, 04:55 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Oh yea, **** Quacksucker X, he is a racist piece of ****.
Old 02-05-2011, 04:59 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ZONES89RS
If any of you whining about this being too much, i bet your mind would change if he just robbed/assaulted/raped you or any of your family members and would probably want to see more.

AMEN.

its one thing to sit behind a keyboard and spout off. its another to have some sub human animal like this do something to a close family member (like they did to mine).

they are NOT the same, they do NOT deserve the same things you and i do. equal my ******* ***.