C6Z06 can't go wrong I love mine.....and I think I got a deal for mine last yr
Old 02-18-2011, 07:42 PM
LS7 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

C6Z. I've really enjoyed mine
Old 02-18-2011, 07:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

It all depends on what you want. Me for one I wanted the new camaro, decent potential, definetly a panty dropper, and gets a ton of attention from everyone everywhere.

Also I have banged a chick in the backseat while my buddy and some chick where in the front seats smoking some knock of weed. On the way back from the strip club, while he raced a silver lightning and another new body yellow camaro.

I don't care how much faster a vette is, you couldn't ever do something like that. Also if all you care about is being fast, well then go buy a mustang, they are faster and look better than 90percent of the **** gm makes
Old 02-18-2011, 07:46 PM
Teching In

Old 02-18-2011, 07:55 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by blackonblacksls
Also I have banged a chick in the backseat while my buddy and some chick where in the front seats smoking some knock of weed. On the way back from the strip club, while he raced a silver lightning and another new body yellow camaro.
Old 02-18-2011, 07:56 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Jon@Texas-Speed
Z06 for sure. It's faster, better looking, and it's already take the hit in depreciation from driving it off the lot. You will be able to sell the vette and get your money back out of it for the most part where the value of the SS is going to drop a LOT as soon as you leave with it. Smarter purchase if you have the money IMO would be a Z.

Jon

Thought the Camaro had a higher resale than any other car out there right now? Including the flag ship chevy.

I ****** hate 2 seaters, but the Vette is the W if extra passengers is of no concern!
Old 02-18-2011, 08:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why not a new mustang? Only $30k sticker with leather and all the goodies. Even if you aren't a ford guy thats still like $6000 saved right off the bat. Both are awesome cars but I feel you get more bang for your buck with the mustang. Interior is laid out a little better and they sound awesome.

If you are looking for ***** on the road you are better off with a jacked up f250 or escalade etc. Big back seat ftw. I'm 6'4 and just couldn't do it in the trans am.
Old 02-18-2011, 08:30 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by retardedpenguin
Why not a new mustang? Only $30k sticker with leather and all the goodies. Even if you aren't a ford guy thats still like $6000 saved right off the bat. Both are awesome cars but I feel you get more bang for your buck with the mustang. Interior is laid out a little better and they sound awesome.

If you are looking for ***** on the road you are better off with a jacked up f250 or escalade etc. Big back seat ftw. I'm 6'4 and just couldn't do it in the trans am.
You weren't trying hard enough. 6'1 here, 3" shouldnt make that much of a difference. Just put down the back seats and push forward the front ones, and make sure the hatch area is completely cleared. Not gonna win any comfort awards but it can be done
Old 02-18-2011, 08:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I'm just gonna wait til the v6 cars come down to cash prices
Old 02-18-2011, 09:15 PM
Staging Lane

It all depends on what you want. Me for one I wanted the new camaro, decent potential, definetly a panty dropper, and gets a ton of attention from everyone everywhere.

You must be mistaken, your account of these events could only have happened in a third gen, for only it could support such trashy low classedness. Otherwise, great post.
Old 02-18-2011, 10:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by retardedpenguin

Trust me im a Chevy guy through and through but i do kinda have a soft spot for the new 5.0s BUTTTTT........your sadly mistaken if you think you can drive off the lot with one for $30k. I also priced one of these the other day for kicks and ill admit i might have fixed it the way i woulda bought it but it was more like $38,800 before TTL
Old 02-18-2011, 10:41 PM
Teching In

ok i slightly retract my previous statement lol...i just went to Ford online and yeah for close to $30k mark you can have the most basic ( with NO options ) for about $30,500 plus TTL
Old 02-18-2011, 11:14 PM
Launching!

coming from a mustang guy..... drive a vette!!!! i love mine! they are 10 times easier to work on than a mustang. if you do your own work. as for the camaro. they are nice it just depends on what your looking for.
Old 02-18-2011, 11:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I don't care how much faster a vette is, you couldn't ever do something like that. Also if all you care about is being fast, well then go buy a mustang, they are faster and look better than 90percent of the **** gm makes
Dude I wouldn't brag about doing a stripper.
Old 02-19-2011, 02:41 AM
TECH Resident

Dude why would you bang some girl with your friend and some other girl right in front of you? That's just weird And there's not enough weed in the world to make me stoned enough to not care that my friend is getting screwed right behind me in the rear seat of a ******* Camaro! I'm calling shenanigans
Old 02-19-2011, 12:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NastySSnTexas
ok i slightly retract my previous statement lol...i just went to Ford online and yeah for close to $30k mark you can have the most basic ( with NO options ) for about $30,500 plus TTL
When I went to the ford dealer the low options were like $29k and the leathered out high options cars I think were $33k. Seems like a good deal to me, I almost pulled the trigger.
Old 02-19-2011, 03:56 PM
On The Tree

Wow noone cares that you fucked some dude in the backseat. F'n gay. The only mustang worthy of being called "fast" is either a cobra, gt500, or the new 5.0. Other than that they are slow. GM makes nice, fast cars for a nice price.
Old 02-19-2011, 04:22 PM
12 Second Club

Didn't read the thread but this isn't even a competition.

Z06, hands down. The Camaro is a joke in comparison.
Old 02-19-2011, 04:23 PM
12 Second Club

Drove a 5.0 today quick but not exciting to me. I will keep my 02 Camaro. The Mustang is too big, and the dashboard is ugly. It felt too much like a Buick, not a Mustang. It is a nice driver though. I think the Camaro is big, heavy, overpriced, and overrated. With that being said I would get a C 6.
Old 02-19-2011, 05:34 PM
TECH Resident

OP seems to have all but abandoned this thread

Quick Reply: 2010 SS camaro Or a 2007 Z06 vette?