most annoying cars that try and test you on the rd

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2011, 03:36 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 94fixerTA
Diesel trucks with loud pipes and programmers.
Yes. Sometimes, they are way too loud.
Old 05-24-2011, 03:42 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Head Hunter
Any stock import with stickers... saw a guy on 380/77 north of Denton yesterday with a yellow eclipse with a white bumper with a dead on copy of the F&F stickers on the side of it... then he tried to rev his trash can exhaust at me like he was going to do something, dumped the clutch and stalled out in the middle of the highway - was f'ing hilarious.
That d-bag tries to race everything. Pretty sure I could take him in my 93 z71. He would always pull up next to me on 288 and cruise next to me. Never tried anything though. I guess he accomplished catching up and that was goo enough for him. Lol
Old 05-24-2011, 04:05 PM
On The Tree

no he just maxed out trying to catch up and couldnt do anything else.

we have a green and black identical clone to the F&F eclipse stickers body and all thats bone stock less the exhaust running around ft hood area that tries to play with ppl and gets smoked.

I had a guy in a v6 mid 2000's mustang tell me his motor was built by ford racing and was a stroked bored 4.2 v6 with some outrageous power numbers, so i told him my lil 2000 bird would smoke him and he got mad. so he started it and reved it and i reved mine, had stright pipes at time dumped before the axle, his friend ran over and tried to convince him not to run but he didnt wanna listen. so we ran and by time i shifted into 2nd i had a few car lengths on him so i just pulled back into parking lot. he pulled in behind me heard everyone laughing at him including the girl he was with and left.
Old 05-24-2011, 05:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah some of those trucks are annoying, there are a few dodges that haul *** by work and they have nearly had me in tears because they are so loud.
Old 05-25-2011, 09:52 AM
11 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Diesels are the new ricers. Some are fast but most are slow, loud, blow nasty *** smoke and think they're the fastest thing on the road.

*** in a cummins pulled up to a buddy's Cobra at a meet in a parking lot one night and revved his POS so it filled the Cobra with soot. ******* needed to get shot.
Old 05-25-2011, 09:55 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by thunderstruck507
Diesels are the new ricers. Some are fast but most are slow, loud, blow nasty *** smoke and think they're the fastest thing on the road.

*** in a cummins pulled up to a buddy's Cobra at a meet in a parking lot one night and revved his POS so it filled the Cobra with soot. ******* needed to get shot.

I know, freakin turd haulers need to go and pull their fat momma's out of a mud hole
Old 05-25-2011, 11:20 AM
Teching In

yeah, the ****** black smoke thing is just bullshit and makes me want to shoot them.

most other dbag drivers are new camaro ss drivers. i have not ran one at all. i mean i even flat out ask them, lets run and this is their response. "no, i cant drive it good. the shifting is too hard".
Old 05-25-2011, 11:39 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by scout_miller
yeah, the ****** black smoke thing is just bullshit and makes me want to shoot them.

most other dbag drivers are new camaro ss drivers. i have not ran one at all. i mean i even flat out ask them, lets run and this is their response. "no, i cant drive it good. the shifting is too hard".
if its a 5thgen then those guys need to trade it in....they come with launch control and if u can't do it from a roll then they need to hang up their man card
Old 05-25-2011, 11:59 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Ravenous T\A
if its a 5thgen then those guys need to trade it in....they come with launch control and if u can't do it from a roll then they need to hang up their man card
yes, i have got that from at least 2 5thgen ss drivers. i told em we could take em from a roll and they still said no. the v6 drivers race those things more than the ss drivers man.
Old 05-25-2011, 12:51 PM
TECH Junkie

I bet cause there dingleberry check writers
Old 05-25-2011, 12:53 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I love my v-6. I have LT1 tips on it, so every Joe thinks it's a v-8. I love stop lights where I know a cop is sitting and they try to race me. Come on now, it's a v-6 with 299,000 miles on it, it doesn't go, it just gets good mpg.
Old 05-25-2011, 02:57 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Ravenous T\A
Originally Posted by scout_miller
yes, i have got that from at least 2 5thgen ss drivers. i told em we could take em from a roll and they still said no. the v6 drivers race those things more than the ss drivers man.
Im with these guys!!! i hate the 5th gen guys their either like no dont want to or think there too fast for you! got news for you my lil sleeper, she will rock you stock jocks. so watch your reving at the light with 4 cats 2 resonators and 2 mufflers! you will be breathing my unfiltered exhaust!!!
Old 05-25-2011, 03:23 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

The MOST annoying are the guys driving simple commuter cars, not any form of performance car. The guys that get next to you and start jumping/revving the throttle next to you, just wanting to see you take off in your car to entertain them. Screw those guys and their shitbox cars. I'm not wasting any throttle on them.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:32 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
The MOST annoying are the guys driving simple commuter cars, not any form of performance car. The guys that get next to you and start jumping/revving the throttle next to you, just wanting to see you take off in your car to entertain them. Screw those guys and their shitbox cars. I'm not wasting any throttle on them.
Yep, unless they have ******* and show them im not putting on a show for a ***** carrier
Old 05-25-2011, 04:19 PM
9 Second Club

Lol, that only happens to YOU Tony, because you have awesome cars.
Old 05-25-2011, 05:53 PM
On The Tree

The ones with the red and blue lights on top. They always seem to slow up traffic.
Old 05-25-2011, 05:55 PM
11 Second Club

That's like little kids pulling their imaginary trucker horn as they pass a semi-truck on the highway ... atleast they're just kids though
Old 05-25-2011, 07:05 PM
12 Second Club

I have to say Dodge trucks. I can drive around Houston for 4 hours and not see one nice car on the road. But who is always there to **** me off. Mr. Dodge Daytona or the girl and her rumble bee. Sheesh.
Old 05-25-2011, 07:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

No one has had losers in minivans try to race them??!? A dude about ran me off the road once in my old nova because he assumed I didn't see him trying to race me...

400 ci motor 450hp. Th350 fully built trans with a 3200 stall = 2 or 3 busses before the minivan hit 35....
Old 05-25-2011, 08:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Trucks, I am pretty sure 90% of the time someone is trying to mess with me its a truck that sounds like crap and nothing but black smoke coming out.

I did once have a Civic hatchback pull out in front of me and he pretty much got into because hes fart can was screaming even had a little smoke come out it got annoying so I gently hit the gas and went around him.

Quick Reply: most annoying cars that try and test you on the rd