So Im at walmart getting gas today.....

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 04:19 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man I luagh when Im in my old 91 Gmc Sierra with faded paint and old steelies getting gas and somebody will roll up in a say 05 and newer truck on 20s or 22s and system blasting get out and walk up to me and ask if they can borrow some money for gas. One night my buddy and I were getting gas when they asked my buddy steps out the truck and goes are you forreal? Then ask him how hes driving around in a practicly brandnew vehicle and we rolling around in a old beater truck and you wanna ask us for gas we should be asking you for gas!!!!

Its even funnier you roll out to the hood you see all these h2s and h3s cadilac denalis and **** all on 24s 26s and **** living in some shitbox houses that are falling apart and **** then you roll out to the woodlands or spring cypress and people all driving older vehicles and stuff.
Old 06-15-2011, 06:28 PM
Staging Lane

I get up every morning and get my *** to work,they can too..i used to be the dumbass who gave them money but im tired of doing it.they will NEVER get a job if we all continue supporting them..
Old 06-15-2011, 06:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Saw a skank today off palmer and I35, She wearing a halter top, sweaty shorts and hair that looked like it hadnt been combed in weeks. 40 ish crackhead. Her shoes were tattered and the smile was missing a tooth or two.
Old 06-15-2011, 07:01 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I hate that ****, they are all a bunch of scammers. I remember the ghetto *** kids in Alief when I was in middle school would stand out side the lunch lines and ask for change. Keep in mind same kids had new Jordans and were on the free lunch program.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:51 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ssteven
Saw a skank today off palmer and I35, She wearing a halter top, sweaty shorts and hair that looked like it hadnt been combed in weeks. 40 ish crackhead. Her shoes were tattered and the smile was missing a tooth or two.
Should of taken advantage of that situation. Next time stop and ask if she wants to make a quick 10$ .

Jk. Not that you shouldnt have.
Old 06-18-2011, 10:43 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Ruthless Robbie
thats not funny, we dont know his history

maybe he was a vietnam vet that got his legs and arm blown off from a grenade

or maybe he was in a tragic car wreck with his family where the drunk driver killed everyone but him although he lost his limbs in the process...... and now has no family or job to fall back on

i know 2 specific homeless people just like that

people that laugh at someone like this is a shallow piece of **** and a detriment to society and the exact reason why society is in a downward spiral

Originally Posted by my bandit
dude he was laughing because it was on google maps... not because of the way he was. damn

but i once saw a group or mexicans holding signs saying that they were for the vets taking donations. they were in full acu's but had no sort of badges, name tags.. nothin. its like they just took the uniform and thought of this elaborate scheme to get money. if you asked what unit they were in or for they just gave you this dipshit look and walked away
Wow, way to miss what I was saying. I was definitely laughing at the fact that he was on google maps. At least somebody knew what I was laughing at!
Old 06-18-2011, 02:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I will and have given food. I hardly ever give money, unless its an extreme situation.
Old 06-18-2011, 05:59 PM
Banned

Had a guy with meth teeth ask me for some "hotel room money". He wasn't wearing bad clothes or anything just looking for a fix I guess :S It's not like it goes below 80 at night here in Texas this time of year anyway...
Old 06-18-2011, 06:30 PM
12 Second Club

whoever mentioned working in a bar district i know exactly what your talking about i lost pretty much any sympathy i had for the bums after working at the one im at now
Old 06-19-2011, 12:01 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by NemeSS
******* lazy no good beggars.here I stand taking lunch and these immigrants outside thi burger king are doing landscaping in 100° weather. Yet these bums on the side of the road begging for crumbs. Cant find any work?? Give me a ****** break.

from an accounting standpoint the begging homeless are part of the small percentage of americans that are in the positive......

Last edited by Ruthless Robbie; 06-19-2011 at 12:59 AM.