C6 purchased.

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2011, 10:52 AM
LEO
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by UAE_Z28
LOL @ ^
Gratz on the car man, is there a huge difference in the suspension / ride quality compared to ur old formula?
Thanks. There is a pretty significant difference in ride quality compared with my Formula. The Formula actually had a pretty tight suspension, Bilstein shocks, SLP front sway bar, Eibach springs and BMR strut tower brace, IIRC. If the Formula had a stock suspension, the difference would be greatly increased. The C6 having IRS, being 300+ lbs lighter and having better front/rear balance give the C6 much better handling and you feel more connected to the road. If you are thinking of getting one I say - just do it, you won't be disappointed.
Old 07-10-2011, 04:21 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LEO
Thanks. There is a pretty significant difference in ride quality compared with my Formula. The Formula actually had a pretty tight suspension, Bilstein shocks, SLP front sway bar, Eibach springs and BMR strut tower brace, IIRC. If the Formula had a stock suspension, the difference would be greatly increased. The C6 having IRS, being 300+ lbs lighter and having better front/rear balance give the C6 much better handling and you feel more connected to the road. If you are thinking of getting one I say - just do it, you won't be disappointed.
Thanks for your opinion, I've always wanted an opinion of a guy who upgraded.