If you love America you will like this

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2011, 08:05 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bucknotz
well my first post went to **** real quick. wasnt meant to start a debate, more like make people be laugh
Welcome to LS1Tech....
Old 09-02-2011, 08:58 PM
Teching In

How much time you got buddy?

Last edited by gcodetx; 09-02-2011 at 09:31 PM.
Old 09-03-2011, 02:08 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 02sleeperz28
We basically said the same thing with a few differences; you just buttered it up and basically lied. I would like to see a source as to where you are getting this information from. The civil war was started AFTER slavery. Lincoln "freed" the slaves not because of his moral consciousness but to save the union. Hence, from physically slavery to corporate slavery.
dont really get how you think what you said bears any resemblance to what i said. also, please tell me where i buttered it up and lied. i never said the civil war occurred before slavery. no idea where you got the corporate slavery thing

Matter of fact, why should anyone trust any information from you? You're the same person who said the Jews didn't receive any reparations and that they've been suffering for thousands of years! LOL
never said the jews didn't receive reparations. i said you dont see many modern jews out there demanding them, and that's true. though its true many holocaust survivors received slices of the 30 billion or so of reparations paid by germany, it was not as if there was a massive movement of jews for the reparations. it was largely an international effort made by the allies as well as israel. at any rate, youre taking this out of the original context, which was that of descendants claiming rights to the blood of their ancestors. i think it's perfectly rational for actual victims to ask for and receive such reparations.

and yes, the jews have been suffering for thousands of years. anti-semitism has existed in europe for just about as long as theyve been there. they were even discriminated against in ancient times, with their enslavement by the egyptians, captivity in babylon, and the diaspora during the helenistic period, which led to the anti-semitism in europe. if you dont believe me, look it up.
Old 09-03-2011, 02:47 AM
HTX
TECH Regular

I smell a bunch of retards in this thread. Lol. Katt is ******* hilarious but I can't believe he got so pissed off. I didn't know he was such a patriot.
Old 09-03-2011, 02:50 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jake_the_Snake
dont really get how you think what you said bears any resemblance to what i said. also, please tell me where i buttered it up and lied. i never said the civil war occurred before slavery. no idea where you got the corporate slavery thing

never said the jews didn't receive reparations. i said you dont see many modern jews out there demanding them, and that's true. though its true many holocaust survivors received slices of the 30 billion or so of reparations paid by germany, it was not as if there was a massive movement of jews for the reparations. it was largely an international effort made by the allies as well as israel. at any rate, youre taking this out of the original context, which was that of descendants claiming rights to the blood of their ancestors. i think it's perfectly rational for actual victims to ask for and receive such reparations.

and yes, the jews have been suffering for thousands of years. anti-semitism has existed in europe for just about as long as theyve been there. they were even discriminated against in ancient times, with their enslavement by the egyptians, captivity in babylon, and the diaspora during the helenistic period, which led to the anti-semitism in europe. if you dont believe me, look it up.
You speak as if you have it all figured out, but you really don't. Why would anyone ask for something if they already received it? Why in the hell would the Jews ask for reparations when they already had it coming? Oh, by the way, **** an apology from the Catholic church! How the hell do you know if "blacks" who were the slaves, didn't want reparations then?Don't forget the promise of the 40 acres and a mule. What happened to that? Why do you think people are asking for them now? It's not all about money, it's the fact that the "American" Government won't own up to their bullshit and admit that was wrong and go through the process of repair (no accountability). For them to finally go in and award reparations to "blacks" now or any time, that would imply that they did something wrong in the first place and who admits their crimes after they do them? The interesting thing about this is that they will award reparations to anyone and everyone except "black" people and come up with all the bullshit excuses like you are doing right now.

There are have been 3 major attempts to attain reparations by "blacks" here in "America." The first attempt was back in 1865-1920. The USA government attempted to compensate its newly released 3 million enslaved Africans from bondage. Since you say you don't have a problem with the actually people who were enslaved to ask for the reparations, here is proof that they did. And they didn't receive anything. So now you have their descendents asking for them and will continue to until they are received. The second stage came with the Marcus Garvey movement from 1920-1968. The third stage started in 1968 and continues today.

Let's not forget to mention how the Jews were involved with financing and owning slaves. There was actually a book written in the 90s with Jewish scholars admitting this very fact. But yet, I'm supposed to have some sympathy toward a people that actually took part in oppressing another group? HA!!! Not.

The people calling themselves "Jews" are not the true Israelites. They're Khazars. That's about as funny as calling the indigenous people of ancient Kemet, European! LMAO

Let me explain to you about "share-cropping." They were not paid ****! Compare sharecropping to a Wal-mart employee who can only work part time using that salary to support a family of 6. No benefits, and barely a way to keep food on the table. It was nothing but a half step up from full-fledged slavery.

OH, and lets not forget the $25 million that they("Jews") received from Austria as well.

Also, it's interesting how it's okay that the Japanese were okay to be paid money back in 1990! Did Pearl Harbor just slip out of your mind? But I see what's going on though. I'm noticing this trend here. "Whites" have a tendency to include "Asians" as if they are one in the same now! That won't last long. I'm aware of what's going on though! I'm not walking around with blinders on; I see who is dating who, and also see the 2 most developing nations in the world as well, China and India. Everything you see now is made in China and all the work is outsourced to India!
Old 09-03-2011, 02:51 AM
HTX
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Zlow28
IBTL
i have a feeling this is gonna turn into another race argument.=
that pretty much summed up the following posts.
Old 09-03-2011, 03:00 AM
On The Tree

You speak as if you have it all figured out, but you really don't. Why would anyone ask for something if they already received it? Why in the hell would the Jews ask for reparations when they already had it coming? Oh, by the way, **** an apology from the Catholic church! How the hell do you know if "blacks" who were the slaves, didn't want reparations then?Don't forget the promise of the 40 acres and a mule. What happened to that? Why do you think people are asking for them now? It's not all about money, it's the fact that the "American" Government won't own up to their bullshit and admit that was wrong and go through the process of repair (no accountability). For them to finally go in and award reparations to "blacks" now or any time, that would imply that they did something wrong in the first place and who admits their crimes after they do them? The interesting thing about this is that they will award reparations to anyone and everyone except "black" people and come up with all the bullshit excuses like you are doing right now.

There are have been 3 major attempts to attain reparations by "blacks" here in "America." The first attempt was back in 1865-1920. The USA government attempted to compensate its newly released 3 million enslaved Africans from bondage. Since you say you don't have a problem with the actually people who were enslaved to ask for the reparations, here is proof that they did. And they didn't receive anything. So now you have their descendents asking for them and will continue to until they are received. The second stage came with the Marcus Garvey movement from 1920-1968. The third stage started in 1968 and continues today.

Let's not forget to mention how the Jews were involved with financing and owning slaves. There was actually a book written in the 90s with Jewish scholars admitting this very fact. But yet, I'm supposed to have some sympathy toward a people that actually took part in oppressing another group? HA!!! Not.

The people calling themselves "Jews" are not the true Israelites. They're Khazars. That's about as funny as calling the indigenous people of ancient Kemet, European! LMAO

Let me explain to you about "share-cropping." They were not paid ****! Compare sharecropping to a Wal-mart employee who can only work part time using that salary to support a family of 6. No benefits, and barely a way to keep food on the table. It was nothing but a half step up from full-fledged slavery.

OH, and lets not forget the $25 million that they("Jews") received from Austria as well.

Also, it's interesting how it's okay that the Japanese were okay to be paid money back in 1990! Did Pearl Harbor just slip out of your mind? But I see what's going on though. I'm noticing this trend here. "Whites" have a tendency to include "Asians" as if they are one in the same now! That won't last long. I'm aware of what's going on though! I'm not walking around with blinders on; I see who is dating who, and also see the 2 most developing nations in the world as well, China and India. Everything you see now is made in China and all the work is outsourced to India!
.................no thanks

i give up trying to explain this **** to you. you are clearly beyond help. if you really think that african americans should receive large sums of money for something that happened to their great great grandparents, thats your business. good luck with that i guess...
Old 09-03-2011, 03:07 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jake_the_Snake
.................no thanks

i give up trying to explain this **** to you. you are clearly beyond help. if you really think that african americans should receive large sums of money for something that happened to their great great grandparents, thats your business. good luck with that i guess...
Yea, whatever. I don't need you to explain anything to me! You thought you could sit up here and talk **** and no one would say anything to you or just agree with you. I am not the one! Now, I can go back to studying the "Patriot Act" and all its hypocrisy before I was rudely interrupted with your bullshit post!
Old 09-03-2011, 09:05 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by HTX
I smell a bunch of retards in this thread. Lol. Katt is ******* hilarious but I can't believe he got so pissed off. I didn't know he was such a patriot.
I was kinda surprised when I watched the video too. I like that man a lot more now
Old 09-03-2011, 12:01 PM
Teching In

Um....africans were responsible for selling other africans into slavery, which would be oppressing thier own people.....speaking of hypocricy.

On a more serious note Katt Williams is funny as hell.
Old 09-03-2011, 07:33 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Tex7387
Um....africans were responsible for selling other africans into slavery, which would be oppressing thier own people.....speaking of hypocricy.
You are absolutely correct, but let's finish the story. Those same people who were selling their fellow countrymen, were also eventually enslaved themselves. Lastly, there are Benedict Arnolds (sellouts) in every 'group.'

Oh, also, there were "Jews" in Hitler's camp as well as there were Japanese who were fighting on the American side when there were Japanese Concentration Camps here in America. So what is your point?

Last edited by 02sleeperz28; 09-03-2011 at 07:47 PM.
Old 09-03-2011, 09:26 PM
Banned

USA USA
**** the history lesson guys....
it is that HISTORY....
i love Kat Williams even more now too.
white power
hahahahhahahahaha
Old 09-04-2011, 09:34 AM
Teching In

You are absolutely correct, but let's finish the story. Those same people who were selling their fellow countrymen, were also eventually enslaved themselves. Lastly, there are Benedict Arnolds (sellouts) in every 'group.'

Oh, also, there were "Jews" in Hitler's camp as well as there were Japanese who were fighting on the American side when there were Japanese Concentration Camps here in America. So what is your point?
So basically its ok to help oppress your own people, just don't help to oppress another group of people....is that your point?

My point was that you have no sympathy for the jews because a number of them helped in the oppression of africans by financing and owning slaves, yet a number of africans sold other africans into slavery, and thats ok because they are just "sellouts" and still get your sympathy.
Old 09-04-2011, 01:14 PM
Staging Lane

Katt=PUSS*
Old 09-04-2011, 01:34 PM
On The Tree

That video was so gay....
Old 09-04-2011, 03:14 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

KAT is just like any black person on welfare. He just talks tuff because he had body guards.
Old 09-04-2011, 03:59 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 99bluehawk
KAT is just like any black person on welfare. He just talks tuff because he had body guards.
That was pretty stupid ignorant comment...
Old 09-04-2011, 04:33 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Though slavery was "banned" the practice of it had not actually stopped completely across the country. Word did get out, but some owners chose not to inform their slaves they were free to go. Hence the reason why the civil war started. Southern "whites" wanted to maintain slavery, while northern "whites" wanted to preserve capitalism.
LOLWUT! This post right here shows you have no idea what you are talking about. The civil war started years before slavery was ended, plz go.

Yes, there are people who are still alive who picked cotton, example being my grandmother. Which is what? FREE LABOR. Get the **** over yourself. I won't pretend to know anything about your family so don't pretend to know anything about mine.

So you're trying to make it sound like your grandmother was a slave, is that right?

Ok, they didn't receive anything. Neither did my family, who are by the way, actual victims of the holocaust, but they aren't demanding reparations. Who the **** are you guys in the generation nowdays to demand compensation for something that happened to people 150 years ago? Did YOU suffer for any of it? No. So why should you be more deserving? I'm not going to go on a bitching spree to the UN or any other government source and bitch that I did not receive reparations for my family's suffering. The fact that it is over with now is enough for them at this point.

Was going to say exactly what Jake said

Wtf does that have to do anything?

So are you trying to say they should get reparations for that or what? I honestly cannot tell

That's about $4 per Jew who died. Awesome.

Honestly, this part is such a babbling rant I would die laughing if I heard you saying this in person

Originally Posted by 99bluehawk
Originally Posted by kingd_202
That was pretty stupid ignorant comment...
I agree, wtf is that about 99bluehawk...
Old 09-05-2011, 01:16 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Tex7387
So basically its ok to help oppress your own people, just don't help to oppress another group of people....is that your point?

My point was that you have no sympathy for the jews because a number of them helped in the oppression of africans by financing and owning slaves, yet a number of africans sold other africans into slavery, and thats ok because they are just "sellouts" and still get your sympathy.

No. I see how you are trying to turn this **** around and bring the focus back to "black" people. I'm still waiting on you to respond to what I brought up originally; the fact there were "Jews" on Hitlers side, and Japanese on the American side, but yet both groups received reparations. You have nothing to say about that?
Old 09-05-2011, 01:22 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by eLiT3SnIpEz
LOLWUT! This post right here shows you have no idea what you are talking about. The civil war started years before slavery was ended, plz go.

I'm not even going to respond to this because you clearly just want attention. No one was even talking to your dumb ***!