Texas A&M to the SEC!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2011, 02:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

and of course it makes me better than y'all.
Old 09-19-2011, 04:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

More typical Satan arguments. You bring nothing to the table as far as debate goes(that's why I like posting in these threads) so you result to mindless insults. Then when that doesn't work you pull out the I went to UT comments, and insult the people you think didn't go to university. Why don't you post up pics of your degree like you used to? Realize that was an ignorant, and pretentious thing to do?
Old 09-19-2011, 04:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

yeah because i find part of the experience of following university sports is ATTENDING the university.

what do you want me to tell you? we are the 2nd most winning program in cfb, and any conference would love to have us. stating we are middle of the road is laughable when we are always netting the top talent in the nation.

we have one bad season and you think we are out of the picture.

you

are

delusional
Old 09-19-2011, 04:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

OH I GET IT, because people that respond like Luvme typically NEVER went to university, let alone the one they "support"
Old 09-19-2011, 04:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

I'll go all day, but the fact is OU and Texas, which are two of the most succesful programs in the entire United States can go anywhere they want, and every conference would love to have us join them.

Middle of the road... yeah maybe if you're talking about aTm or Tech.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:18 PM
12 Second Club

A&M and Texas go back and forth. Recently the Longhorns have had a great run. But if you look at it in terms of "modern" football and not when A&M was a small military school playimg in war time the series is much more even. In fact since I was born
A&M has won more games in the series. A&M has a large following (6th in nation behind # 5 UT) and with them going to the SEC and Texas more than likely to have to go Pac or ACC I can see A&M gain an advantage with Texas/Southeast recruits
Old 09-19-2011, 08:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your beloved longhorns would be a 2-3 loss team in the SEC. that is a fact. I don't care how many games y'all win playing the weak end of the big 12, and playing just about all of your non conference games in the Sunbelt and conference usa. Playing in the SEC would be a different story. And any conference would be happy to have the revenue stream, it doesn't mean they like or respect the ***** attitude widely associated with your university, yourself included. Keep assuming what you want of me, I don't need to wear my degree in my forehead to show off how awesome I have. You probably got a better degree and spent more money than I did, but im just as happy and successful as I can be, and you're still an obnoxious, condescending *****. Im out of the conversation now, and any others that you show up in. No intelligent debate can be had with you around. Take care bud.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
A&M and Texas go back and forth. Recently the Longhorns have had a great run. But if you look at it in terms of "modern" football and not when A&M was a small military school playimg in war time the series is much more even. In fact since I was born
A&M has won more games in the series. A&M has a large following (6th in nation behind # 5 UT) and with them going to the SEC and Texas more than likely to have to go Pac or ACC I can see A&M gain an advantage with Texas/Southeast recruits

even being in the SEC aTm will continue to have worse recruiting classes than Texas.

Also, aTm won't pony up to play as dirty as anybody else in the SEC to stay competitive.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:06 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
So how many of you dipshits actually graduated from college?

i actually fly out and watch my team play, and all the while don't look like a t-shirt fan like all you asses.
I did. Chem E.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:09 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
I'll go all day, but the fact is OU and Texas, which are two of the most succesful programs in the entire United States can go anywhere they want, and every conference would love to have us join them.

Middle of the road... yeah maybe if you're talking about aTm or Tech.
Yeah, just ignore the fact that A&M went to the SEC by itself without Texas or OU. Due to academics, fan following, athletics, and endowment, A&M can go wherever it wants also bud. Don't let your arrogance make you lose touch with reality.

http://thequad.blogs.nytimes.com/201...ignment-chaos/
Old 09-20-2011, 10:30 AM
12 Second Club

I love how the Longhorn fans are so delusional they think some small town kid from Texas wants to to play over on the East or West coast. Not only do they want to play in the SEC (best teams, most nfl draftpicks ect) but being able to play close to home will be another selling point. Also looking at all the talent Texas has and how crappy they play might be an indication of poor coaching, if I was a 5 star qb I sure as hell would not wanna yurn out like Garret Gilbert lol. Just ignore the horn fans in denial, eventually you just have to beat their *** on the feild to shut them up. Which A&M is starting to do on a regular basis.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:44 AM
TECH Senior Member

aTm couldn't beat their way out of a paper bag...

the truth being they couldn't win a single conference championship in a weak big xii

Something OU and Texas had no issue with.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:45 AM
TECH Senior Member

not like LSU has gone through Texas offering up the chance to play in the SEC yet kids still go to Texas

sprayed you're so jealous of Texas it is awesome. Keep wishing you guys didn't suck so bad throughout your lifetime.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by tripps
Yeah, just ignore the fact that A&M went to the SEC by itself without Texas or OU. Due to academics, fan following, athletics, and endowment, A&M can go wherever it wants also bud. Don't let your arrogance make you lose touch with reality.

http://thequad.blogs.nytimes.com/201...ignment-chaos/
the reality is proof in the pudding.

WINNING

something aTm hasn't done in years. Texas has one bad season as our entire staff implodes, GG underperforms and you delusional ags think it is the end.

I love watching you gomer pyles just try to build a case when there is no real foundation at all. It will be nice to never have to see you guys win a national championship in my life time, and if we do get to keep playing aTm, at least we'll have another easy SEC team to beat... just like Arkansas.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:55 AM
TECH Senior Member

and as for Gilbert he had "shoulder surgery" and will be out for the season.

expecting transfer news to follow.
Old 09-20-2011, 11:01 AM
12 Second Club

Whos won more gameshead to head since u were born satan?
Old 09-20-2011, 11:09 AM
TECH Senior Member

I don't know, but we've one 3 bcs bowls and a national championship, which is ultimately what matters right?

I mean who gives two ***** about one game out of an entire season?

OH YEAH AGGIES DO BECAUSE THAT IS THEIR ONLY CLAIM TO FAME. Thanks for proving my point.
Old 09-20-2011, 11:10 AM
TECH Senior Member

Aggies, proud to be losers as long as they beat Texas.
Old 09-20-2011, 11:15 AM
12 Second Club

Lol guess u didnt wanna look that up huh bro. Or maybe you did and just didnt want to post it. You keep bringing up the past man. I guess if my team sucked as bad as Texas I would keep looking to the past too. God I cant wait to embarass you and ur shirley *** crybaby qb at Kyle this year. Do you think he will start crying again like he did when cart left on a stretcher?
Old 09-20-2011, 11:32 AM
TECH Senior Member

the sign of a loser = aTm

Quick Reply: Texas A&M to the SEC!!