Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2011, 12:11 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Contact your representatives.
Old 09-22-2011, 12:25 PM
On The Tree

You would figure you could press charges for vandalism charges on him for running into you. I mean if you took a sledge to any car in the parking lot that is the charge you are going to get. His sledge was his borrowed car, should be able to send him to jail over that. Also if he is illegal the people that let him borrow the car should be held liable and put in jail for harboring illegal immigrants.

Just the way my mind works.
Old 09-22-2011, 02:50 PM
Launching!

man i noticed the other day this ******* 3 foot tall illegal driving an xterra and in a matter of like 5 miles she almost side swiped me, damn near caused an accident trying to go straight in a ******* turning lane and she kept swerving into other peoples lanes forcing them to do evasive maneuvers. i say if they're not held liable for damaging someone else's property cause they cant track them cause technically they don't exist, then i shouldn't be held liable for shooting one of these "invincible" bastards and just driving off because technically they don't exist.... right...

Last edited by strokerblackhawk; 09-22-2011 at 02:55 PM.
Old 09-22-2011, 03:13 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by strokerblackhawk
man i noticed the other day this ******* 3 foot tall illegal driving an xterra and in a matter of like 5 miles she almost side swiped me, damn near caused an accident trying to go straight in a ******* turning lane and she kept swerving into other peoples lanes forcing them to do evasive maneuvers. i say if they're not held liable for damaging someone else's property cause they cant track them cause technically they don't exist, then i shouldn't be held liable for shooting one of these "invincible" bastards and just driving off because technically they don't exist.... right...
Right.
Old 09-22-2011, 06:09 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Agreed
Old 09-23-2011, 09:13 AM
Staging Lane

Technically Sir - You are correct...
Old 09-23-2011, 01:39 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by strokerblackhawk
So if they don't legally exist... then would it legally be murder if you killed them?
Old 09-23-2011, 02:29 PM
Staging Lane

Travelers Insurance estimate claim came in @ $1912.00. $500 deductable...Start work on monday..