Texas Judge caught Beating Daughter

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2011, 10:56 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's a weak *** whooping with a little belt. She knew what she did was wrong or otherwise she wouldn't have been expecting it. I got my *** whooped way worse than that by a 6'4" 240 lb dad. Everyone who says he should to to jail is bullshit. That's how kids should be punished like back in the day. That's what's wrong with kids today, no discipline. Atleast it was with a belt. I got bullwhips and power cords and cans of soup and **** thrown at my head.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by redws618
That's a weak *** whooping with a little belt. She knew what she did was wrong or otherwise she wouldn't have been expecting it. I got my *** whooped way worse than that by a 6'4" 240 lb dad. Everyone who says he should to to jail is bullshit. That's how kids should be punished like back in the day. That's what's wrong with kids today, no discipline. Atleast it was with a belt. I got bullwhips and power cords and cans of soup and **** thrown at my head.
And your dad should be in the pokey too. Just because you were abused doesn't mean everyone should be. Go see a shrink so you don't do the same to your kids if you have any.

Spankings are ok. What they did wasn't. Dad came back for seconds while cursing at her like she was just some sack of ****.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:34 PM
On The Tree

My dad should be in prison cause he disciplined his kids. It only took a couple of those to make us fly straight though. How many badass little kids do you see running around a store talking **** to their parents and they do nothing. I have a daughter and I'll be damned if she gets out of line. I wouldn't whoop her *** like that but she knows better.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

i was beat like this too, but for no dam reason, so excuse me if im a little biased on this stupid ****.

im not saying timeout is the solution, but you dont beat someone like a rented mule.

if you had hit an adult like that it would be aggrivated assult. so why isnt it the same when its a child?

riddle me that ****.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by redws618
What might have been considered "discipline" back then, today, is called child abuse. So even though you, for example, had to go through it, it doesn't mean it's still an acceptable means to discipline a child today.

That's the problem. Some parents now who had the **** beat out of them when they were a kid still think it's ok to beat the **** out of their children because they had to go through it and turned out fine. **** that. I couldn't even watch the video and I don't even have children yet. **** pisses me off. A grown man beating the **** out of his daughter.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So it's not ok to make your kids grab their ankles and put a board to their butt? There was no reason to go off cussing the girl like an uneducated redneck wife beater. It was obvious the girls was defiant though when he told her to bend over and she didnt. I'll say it was a little much but not exactly abuse. On another note, why was the girl filming it?

Last edited by Pwebbz28; 11-03-2011 at 12:09 AM.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ah. Child hood memories. If she would have listen it would have been better for her. I think he will be just fine, after all she was resisting arrest and im pretty sure you could correct behavior like that back in the day, unlike now were all these hippies that use time out and no desert. What's this fools name so I can help him get re elected?
Old 11-03-2011, 12:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Pwebbz28
So it's not ok to make your kids grab their ankles and put a board to their butt? There was no reason to go off cussing the girl like an uneducated redneck wife beater. It was obvious the girls was defiant though when he told her to bend over and she didnt. I'll say it was a little much but not exactly abuse. On another note, why was the girl filming it?

probably b/c she had been treated like this before and decided to use her computer to show people.

who knows.
Old 11-03-2011, 02:55 AM
9 Second Club

Anyone else think it's odd that she's getting spanked at 16? I didn't get spanked since i was about 11 or so. Also, my mom was married to a very abusive guy for 5 years, so yes, i went through some major **** from when i was 5-10. You can spank your daughter, that's fine. But when she's 16, and the dad really seems to be enjoying it, i think there's something seriously wrong there.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:20 AM
TECH Regular

Ok I’m sorry but anyone that even TALKS to a kid like that especially a disabled 16 yr old girl is NOT a man. I think its lowlife behavior when adults talk like that period, especially when its to children. Thats the **** you hear kids yelling at each other in middle school. Does he think he’s a hard *** saying he’s gonna beat the **** out of his daughter? And obviously that was extremely excessive. That guy is a *****.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:27 AM
Launching!

He is a sick **** and should be punished we are humans and not animals not even animals should be treated like this poor girl
Old 11-03-2011, 05:00 AM
Launching!

Wow.... He deserves a ******* bullet in his head!!
Stupid *******. I hope they put him In jail and punish him the same way!!
Old 11-03-2011, 07:44 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 1INSANEGTO
You guys saying he is wrong blah blah blah are you guys democrats? Just wondering.....
Just normal people. If you think you turned out ok from the beatings you claim you received it just shows the damage they caused. It takes a very small man to beat someone that can't fight back.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:21 AM
On The Tree

What’s the "normal people" amount of licks?? Everyone is going to have a different view on what is excessive and what isn't. Me personally I think he went a little to far but, if she would have turned over on her belly she might have just got 2-3 licks. Also maybe they tried other punishments in the past and none of them were working? Maybe the games were just the straw that broke the camel’s back? If you know that your child is going down the wrong path you are going to try everything to try and keep them on the straight path. Now should you continually beat the tar out of her till she does??? Personally I think not but that’s just a personal opinion. Who is to judge if that is child abuse or not? Definitely nobody on this forum unless one of you get selected onto the jury because that’s where this is going to be resolved. I never got beat this bad but I had many friends growing up that did and from what I know they all turned out ok. The fact that she videotaped this she knew it was coming which makes me think this is a common occurrence.

Just to be on record I would not ever beat my children in this manner and do see it to be abuse but... I also am not going to give anyone else parenting advice on how to discipline or treat their kids. It's not my place to step into their family affairs as I would not want them to step into mine. There is a limit to where you call the law into a situation but until there are busted up faces(visible bruising, bleeding, black eye’s, broken bones) but hopefully someone in the household calls before it gets to that point if there is abuse in the household.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:39 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Pwebbz28
It was on Fox 4 news last night she posted the video last week .. She said she posted this because this was an all the time thing...... Like everyone said she knew it was coming but wanted people to know that he wasn't the perfect parent he made himself out to be.

She 24 now.

Originally Posted by Nick V.
probably b/c she had been treated like this before and decided to use her computer to show people.

who knows.
Yup!!
Old 11-03-2011, 08:43 AM
TECH Addict

I heard about this last night and at first I was like: "Good for him, kids need their asses beat now days" Then I saw that video. No ******* way I would EVER do that to my children. Id love to find that dude in a dark alley... He needs his *** beat...
Old 11-03-2011, 09:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

I looked into the story and the kid was downloading pirated movies songs etc off the net ie stealing. She deserved what she got.

She is now 24 and her parents are divorced so only thing I can come up with is that the mom and dad had a nasty spat and she posted the vid. She is very close with her mom and she claims they only reason she posted it was to get her dad help....

If she is that dumb to think this is only gonna get him help her *** needs to be beaten with that same belt.

Last edited by 1INSANEGTO; 11-03-2011 at 09:25 AM.
Old 11-03-2011, 10:12 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1INSANEGTO
You guys saying he is wrong blah blah blah are you guys democrats? Just wondering.....
Very far from it - strongly Republican actually

Originally Posted by 1insanegto
I looked into the story and the kid was downloading pirated movies songs etc off the net ie stealing. She deserved what she got.
Sorry but are you claiming that a child with cerebral palsy deserves to be whipped by a belt all over her body because she downloaded music from Napster?

Would you beat your daughter for downloading music like that?
Old 11-03-2011, 10:18 AM
TECH Resident

I would have simply taken her computer and other devices away for a month. That would have far greater impact than a beating like that. He would not have been over the line had he stopped after the first few licks.
Old 11-03-2011, 10:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 03Sssnake
I would have simply taken her computer and other devices away for a month. That would have far greater impact than a beating like that. He would not have been over the line had he stopped after the first few licks.
I kinda disagree since you are never gonna forget an *** whooping like that. But yes that alternative would have been just *** effective without all the I'll side effects.

Quick Reply: Texas Judge caught Beating Daughter