Texas Judge caught Beating Daughter

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2011, 10:56 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 524 Likes on 372 Posts

Originally Posted by 1INSANEGTO
I looked into the story and the kid was downloading pirated movies songs etc off the net ie stealing. She deserved what she got.

She is now 24 and her parents are divorced so only thing I can come up with is that the mom and dad had a nasty spat and she posted the vid. She is very close with her mom and she claims they only reason she posted it was to get her dad help....

If she is that dumb to think this is only gonna get him help her *** needs to be beaten with that same belt.
Downloading free music means you deserve to be whipped up and down your body from FRONT to back??? And also deserve to be a teenage girl being told repeatedly by and adult man that he is going to "hit her in her ******* face"?

A spanking is fine, hell several of them are, but a spanking is on the ***, by black and white definition (to me) that was a beating since she was striked several times in the front of her body in an uncontrolled manner. That is not discipline, that is uncontrolled anger/rage released physically upon a child.

I had the **** beat out of me with spoons, flyswatters, belts, paddles, sticks, backhanded with large jeweled rings, screamed at and called ******* stupid for hours upon hours double teamed by parents, left for days alone under the age of 10 etc, I won't get into the bad stuff... and I still do not believe the actions in the video are able to be deemed appropriate.

I have a 12yr old son, and if someone hit him like that I would be in jail for a very very very long time, and if any of you want to meet him to see how my type of discipline works, let me know, my son has met many people that call him the best behaved child they have ever met. It takes love, and it takes taking your time to make the child understand why it is important to behave well and be respectful.

Sorry for the rant, but I have a soft spot for children being beaten or abused in any fashion.

Last edited by 00pooterSS; 11-03-2011 at 11:16 AM.
Old 11-03-2011, 10:57 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by retardedpenguin
I kinda disagree since you are never gonna forget an *** whooping like that. But yes that alternative would have been just *** effective without all the I'll side effects.
I should have clarified, taking the computer and other devices away would have probably been more effective in curbing her behavior. The *** beating just served the purpose of further damaging the relationship with her father.
Old 11-03-2011, 11:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All she had to do was bend over lol.

Did she pay for the music? No! Maybe he should have called the cops and gave her charges..... Rather take a *** whipping personal
Old 11-03-2011, 11:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Head Hunter
Very far from it - strongly Republican actually

Sorry but are you claiming that a child with cerebral palsy deserves to be whipped by a belt all over her body because she downloaded music from Napster?

Would you beat your daughter for downloading music like that?
Do you know wtf else she did? no. Parents don't just whip a kid for no damn reason. Everytime I got my *** whipped I deserved it.

Last edited by 1INSANEGTO; 11-03-2011 at 12:03 PM.
Old 11-03-2011, 11:50 AM
11 Second Club

I feel pity for any child you may spawn 1IG - that wasn't discipline, that was a release of rage in the form of a violent attack on a child.

I'm sure because you were never whipped for not deserving it, that no other child in the world has ever been beat without deserving it.... your logic is infallible good sir.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

And you logic is flawed. You guys are making comments on something that you don't have a clue about. You only know what the media told you. There was a motive why she released it after this long. You nor I don't know wtf she did or didn't do but you guys come up with dumb comments like he should have a bullet in his head etc.

For your info I have a 10yr old little girl. If she gets out of line she knows what happens smack on the *** or raising of the voice is all it takes for mine.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:20 PM
11 Second Club

Just curious - what could your daughter do that would warrant a beating like in the video?
Old 11-03-2011, 12:22 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

Lol. Y'all should look a little more into the story before placing judgment. She is no innocent girl. She was using the video to blackmail her dad for cash. She is now 23 years old and she got cut off from her dads money, kicked out the house, and had her car taken away. Thus she released the video.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by HTX
Lol. Y'all should look a little more into the story before placing judgment. She is no innocent girl. She was using the video to blackmail her dad for cash. She is now 23 years old and she got cut off from her dads money, kicked out the house, and had her car taken away. Thus she released the video.
Still does not justify the beating she got. Who know what was being taken place when the camera was not no.

You can bet if My Dad was a POS like him and he ruined my child hood like that from him violent rages, You can bet your *** I would be holding that video over his head too.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:43 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by HTX
The reason for the delayed release of the video is irrelevant to discussion regarding the events taking place in the video.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:44 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Bad Chad
Still does not justify the beating she got. Who know what was being taken place when the camera was not no.

You can bet if My Dad was a POS like him and he ruined my child hood like that from him violent rages, You can bet your *** I would be holding that video over his head too.
When children are abused at home they run away and get out of the house as quickly as they can. They don't obtain evidence to use as black mail for cash.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:51 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by redws618
That's a weak *** whooping with a little belt. She knew what she did was wrong or otherwise she wouldn't have been expecting it. I got my *** whooped way worse than that by a 6'4" 240 lb dad. Everyone who says he should to to jail is bullshit. That's how kids should be punished like back in the day. That's what's wrong with kids today, no discipline. Atleast it was with a belt. I got bullwhips and power cords and cans of soup and **** thrown at my head.
You were abused as a child. Congratulations. It doesn't make it right to "discipline" a child in that way. It's called beating. Not discipline.

So, you think it's ok to throw a can of soup at your child's head? If you have kids, please turn them over to CPS. If not, go get your junk chopped off.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:52 PM
TECH Junkie

I looked into the story and the kid was downloading pirated movies songs etc off the net ie stealing. She deserved what she got.
I hope you don't have children.

The only thing this girl is learning from a beating like that is that it's ok for a man to beat a woman. She'll end up finding a guy just like her dad and he'll kick her *** around too. Then, he'll beat his and her children.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:56 PM
TECH Veteran

And you logic is flawed. You guys are making comments on something that you don't have a clue about. You only know what the media told you. There was a motive why she released it after this long. You nor I don't know wtf she did or didn't do but you guys come up with dumb comments like he should have a bullet in his head etc.

For your info I have a 10yr old little girl. If she gets out of line she knows what happens smack on the *** or raising of the voice is all it takes for mine.

And so are you. You weren't there either were you?

Just curious - what could your daughter do that would warrant a beating like in the video?
Would love to see that question answered!

Originally Posted by HTX
Anything deemed blackmail is subject matter showing proof of wrong doing. So the fact still remains he took it to far. And by your wording, it's okay for this to happen. She may be doing wrong by "blackmailing" him, but I feel she has every reason to pay his sorry *** back.

The reason for the delayed release of the video is irrelevant to discussion regarding the events taking place in the video.
Exactly

Originally Posted by HTX
When children are abused at home they run away and get out of the house as quickly as they can. They don't obtain evidence to use as black mail for cash.
That is not true at all, I can tell you from personal experience.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:57 PM
TECH Junkie

Funny I use to get the **** best out of me and I turned out right. Funny you can whip your kids anymore. Maybe next time the kid will listen.
Your old man must have beat your brains out, because you can't spell or form a sentence worth a ****.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:58 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 00pooterSS
Downloading free music means you deserve to be whipped up and down your body from FRONT to back??? And also deserve to be a teenage girl being told repeatedly by and adult man that he is going to "hit her in her ******* face"?

A spanking is fine, hell several of them are, but a spanking is on the ***, by black and white definition (to me) that was a beating since she was striked several times in the front of her body in an uncontrolled manner. That is not discipline, that is uncontrolled anger/rage released physically upon a child.
I had the **** beat out of me with spoons, flyswatters, belts, paddles, sticks, backhanded with large jeweled rings, screamed at and called ******* stupid for hours upon hours double teamed by parents, left for days alone under the age of 10 etc, I won't get into the bad stuff... and I still do not believe the actions in the video are able to be deemed appropriate.

I have a 12yr old son, and if someone hit him like that I would be in jail for a very very very long time, and if any of you want to meet him to see how my type of discipline works, let me know, my son has met many people that call him the best behaved child they have ever met. It takes love, and it takes taking your time to make the child understand why it is important to behave well and be respectful.

Sorry for the rant, but I have a soft spot for children being beaten or abused in any fashion.
What I put in bold letters above I think is the only relavent thing for discussion here because no matter what is done that type of beating is not "deserved".
Old 11-03-2011, 01:02 PM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Its assault pure and simple, on that note it may be past the statute of limitations?
Old 11-03-2011, 01:02 PM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by -ross-
your old man must have beat your brains out, because you can't spell or form a sentence worth a ****.
lmmfao!
Old 11-03-2011, 01:03 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by HTX
She took the video for proof he was beating her... You’re getting this black mail **** from the people in the News that took his statement…. “You know damn well he’s not going to say yeah I beat the **** out of her and you got me!! Take me to Jail” ... If you take the word of a child abuser over the person that actually got beat your pretty dumb… That guys going to say whatever he can to point the attention to her and not him so it doesn’t look that bad…… and how innocent he was. It’s going to be just like attorney would do rip her apart to make him look good..
Old 11-03-2011, 01:05 PM
TECH Junkie

As a judge, I'm sure this redneck pile of **** can appreciate the hard evidence presented in this case. He should be proud of his daughter, no? LOL

Quick Reply: Texas Judge caught Beating Daughter