Old 11-03-2011, 03:58 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/451469...-i-released-it
Old 11-03-2011, 04:17 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by westtexasbuff
I think some of you missed the part in the video where it says she has cerebral palsy. You don't treat disabled people like that, I don't care what they have done... they don't know any better.
She isn't retarded, palsy impacts motor/muscular movement, not mental capacity. That aside, the father appears to be a control freak lunatic.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:24 PM
11 Second Club

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

IMO her condition is irrelevant to the situation

Child abuse is child abuse.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:47 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Your old man must have beat your brains out, because you can't spell or form a sentence worth a ****.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:55 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 03Sssnake
She isn't retarded, palsy impacts motor/muscular movement, not mental capacity. That aside, the father appears to be a control freak lunatic.
It's still considered a disability, I never said she was "retarded".
Old 11-03-2011, 04:59 PM
On The Tree

he whooped her *** with a ******* belt. She wouldn't bend over so he hit her in the legs. You guys are acting like he was hitting her with a sledgehammer or some ****. It might have been a little much but who hasn't gotten mad? If he was beating her with a closed fist or a ******* pipe then we can start talking about bullets in his head and jail time. Some of the **** said in this thread is just ******* stupid.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:00 PM
Launching!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 1INSANEGTO
Truth. Talking like that was wrong. If he was punching or slapping or leaving marks someone would have known long ago but it wasn't. *** whooping with a belt is not child abuse. Sorry to say.
How do yo know no marks were left? If he did it on her legs and *** area there maybe a very high chance no one did see the marks if they were there.

I like the punching or slapping part as if that is any better than being beat with a belt.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:02 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by redws618
he whooped her *** with a ******* belt. She wouldn't bend over so he hit her in the legs. You guys are acting like he was hitting her with a sledgehammer or some ****. It might have been a little much but who hasn't gotten mad? If he was beating her with a closed fist or a ******* pipe then we can start talking about bullets in his head and jail time. Some of the **** said in this thread is just ******* stupid.
Why is it that a belt is not bad in your books? Can i come over and beat your kids with a belt? Oh thats right you must have been beat with a belt back in your days so you approve of his actions.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:09 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by clint195
Why is it that a belt is not bad in your books? Can i come over and beat your kids with a belt? Oh thats right you must have been beat with a belt back in your days so you approve of his actions.
First off it's not a random man whooping his kids ***, he's the dad dumbass. I hate when people compare the dumbest things to one another. Nowadays it's frowned upon to discipline your kids with other than timeout. I did say it was probably a little much but it's an *** whooping for something that she was told not to do. There is always consequences especially when you are young. My daughter is probably a little young to beat the **** out of her with a belt but when she gets older it will only take once.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:11 PM
TECH Resident

I think some of you missed the part in the video where it says she has cerebral palsy. You don't treat disabled people like that, I don't care what they have done... they don't know any better.
It's still considered a disability, I never said she was "retarded".
You didn't say it outright, but you sure implied diminished mental ability in your previous quote. In any event, its has no bearing with regard to the beating she got, no one should talk to and beat their child like that.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:11 PM
TECH Resident

This statement right here reflects your whole post.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:12 PM
Launching!

First off it's not a random man whooping his kids ***, he's the dad dumbass. I hate when people compare the dumbest things to one another. Nowadays it's frowned upon to discipline your kids with other than timeout. I did say it was probably a little much but it's an *** whooping for something that she was told not to do. There is always consequences especially when you are young. My daughter is probably a little young to beat the **** out of her with a belt but when she gets older it will only take once.
Oh ok so know it has to be random guy. I have been belted acouple time but not in that manner. Obviously if you watched the last video posted she explains that he has done it many times before. How do you know it will only take once to beat your child?
Old 11-03-2011, 05:13 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by cambirdracing
This statement right here reflects your whole post.
Cause he should be shot in the head or spend jailtime right? Or wait, maybe that other guy can come over and whoop my kid with a belt? Good one.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:16 PM
On The Tree

Oh ok so know it has to be random guy. I have been belted acouple time but not in that manner. Obviously if you watched the last video posted she explains that he has done it many times before. How do you know it will only take once to beat your child?
Lol, beat is such a strong word. He whooped her with a belt. As I said again it was probably a little much. You said can you come over and beat my kid with a belt, that's ignorant, of course you can't. Can I if needed? Of course.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:18 PM
On The Tree

I guess this guy should be shot and put in jail too huh??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXkSA...e_gdata_player
Old 11-03-2011, 05:20 PM
Launching!

Lol, beat is such a strong word. He whooped her with a belt. As I said again it was probably a little much. You said can you come over and beat my kid with a belt, that's ignorant, of course you can't. Can I if needed? Of course.
I will just let you be. How you raise your kids are up to you but you do have some flawed thinking. A sledge hammer? Really?
Old 11-03-2011, 05:22 PM
Launching!

I guess this guy should be shot and put in jail too huh??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXkSA...e_gdata_player
No, he needed a sledgehammer. He was barely getting hit but it dont make it any better than the girl getting hit.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:25 PM
On The Tree

No, he needed a sledgehammer. He was barely getting hit but it dont make it any better than the girl getting hit.
Lmao, barely getting hit? It's the same thing with the girl! He hit him 15xs the belt. But he needs a sledgehammer huh. Come on.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:27 PM
Launching!

Lmao, barely getting hit? It's the same thing with the girl! He hit him 15xs the belt. But he needs a sledgehammer huh. Come on.
I didnt say it was any better, no its not right at all. I would like to hear more of your stupid talk like the sledgehammer.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

not sure if anyone has cerebral palsy but she must have a very very very mild case. I have a cuz that has it

Quick Reply: Texas Judge caught Beating Daughter