vette crash vid "The Woodlands"

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 10:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ just watched that.. Man this blew up big!
Old 12-01-2011, 10:22 PM
Banned

Yes it did the drivers are fucked!
Old 12-01-2011, 10:40 PM
TECH Resident

You would think these clowns killed someone with all this coverage. A sick **** just shot 4 of his children dead in Humble and that has barely been a blip on the local news. Next up, Tosh is going to give the two turkeys a web redemption...
Old 12-02-2011, 07:32 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 03Sssnake
You would think these clowns killed someone with all this coverage. A sick **** just shot 4 of his children dead in Humble and that has barely been a blip on the local news. Next up, Tosh is going to give the two turkeys a web redemption...
right LOL
Old 12-02-2011, 09:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 03Sssnake
That aint no ****.

I love Gerrod's "hero" speech. I wish I could personally thank him for recording that and saving future lives. Give me a fkn break.
Old 12-02-2011, 09:23 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They made it to CNN now hahaha Anderson Cooper 360

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c3#...ar-edition.cnn
Old 12-02-2011, 10:05 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hope someone punches the guy that recorded this right in the dick. I don't care who it was racing, now the cops are going to be on a major crack down. He didn't just f the two drivers he f'ed the entire scene!

I hate how when the media jumps on something they hang the guys out to dry. Meanwhile they are releasing convicted violent criminals out after a year or two in jail to make room for these two normal individuals. God I hate this country sometimes.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:49 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ultradriver10000
I hope someone punches the guy that recorded this right in the dick. I don't care who it was racing, now the cops are going to be on a major crack down. He didn't just f the two drivers he f'ed the entire scene!
When did cops stop cracking down on street racing?

Originally Posted by ultradriver10000
I hate how when the media jumps on something they hang the guys out to dry. Meanwhile they are releasing convicted violent criminals out after a year or two in jail to make room for these two normal individuals. God I hate this country sometimes.
Agree but in this case, you do something stupid you get in trouble. These guys got in trouble. Dont want to get in trouble? Dont do something stupid.
Old 12-02-2011, 12:09 PM
TECH Regular

I live and work right where this went down, the recent scene is about a mile from me right now at work. In the last two or four years here's some street racing crash with fatalitys highlights within 20 miles of here.

I witnessed a guy in a Dodge Diesel and a Honda Civic go at it time and time again on a cold rainy night from Silverado Theater to Tomall on 249. In Town they are proving once again the Honda can't out run the Dodge and I'm following along from a safe distance shaking my head. I see a local bum trying to run across 249 with his bike and dog. The Dodge guy is just looking in his LH mirror at the kid in the Honda chasing him. Honda kid sees the bum and brakes, Dodge hits him on the RF corner sends him over the roof about 12' up, bike and dog go under. We stop and notice the Dodge pulling over. My GF was on the phone calling 911 when I see the Dodge hauling ***. By the time I got her in the car to give chase I lost sight of him and caught up to the wrong Silver Dodge two lights up, cops pull them over in Decker Prarie but it's not him. He disapeared for good. Bum's freinds from the store were there to help him or we would have stayed. Cops told me he was alive in Ben Taub the next day when at the station giving a statement.

Guy in a worked up Cobalt SS street racing a bike comes over hill at 110+ and hits a old Toyota Van with a many people inside. I think 5 killed in the van one thrown free survived. The guys GF passenger was killed. Biker scrams and disapeared for good. The Cobalt kid had tried to get me to race him into and in Tomball about 10 months prior but it wasn't right, too much traffic and in Tomball for Christ's sake. He finally just blasts off in disgust and immediately got popped by a Tomball cop hiding in the Kroger back when the road went by there. It was funny but obviously he didn't learn anything.

Same strech of 249 a couple guys are going at it one night just before Christmas, one in a Vette the other in a Mustang. For some reason the guy in the Vette runs out of lane when 3 become 2 and goes airborne rolls over the Mustang with slight contact then takes out a telephone pole in mid air well into the triple digits, is ejected and killed. Mustang driver looks over his body from the car then scrams and disapeared for good.

On the other side of The Woodlands a guy who posted here had a G8 worked up. He left the I-45S feeder just past Woodlands Parkway at an extremely high speed caught serious air and managed to land on the roof of a local personal training business and rolled across about 80+ feet of it before coming to a stop still stuck in the roof and deceased. You couldn't even tell what kind of car it was anymore.

I'm probably forgetting others but those come to mind right away. So far the cops are just as concerned with street racing around here as they were before this minor but prosecutable street race accident.

Vernon
Old 12-02-2011, 01:25 PM
On The Tree

yay - warrants have been issued

http://www.khou.com/news/local/The-W...134871543.html
Old 12-02-2011, 02:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by imlooking
Couple days late
https://ls1tech.com/forums/15679311-post144.html
Old 12-02-2011, 02:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Manic Mechanic
I live and work right where this went down, the recent scene is about a mile from me right now at work. In the last two or four years here's some street racing crash with fatalitys highlights within 20 miles of here.

I witnessed a guy in a Dodge Diesel and a Honda Civic go at it time and time again on a cold rainy night from Silverado Theater to Tomall on 249. In Town they are proving once again the Honda can't out run the Dodge and I'm following along from a safe distance shaking my head. I see a local bum trying to run across 249 with his bike and dog. The Dodge guy is just looking in his LH mirror at the kid in the Honda chasing him. Honda kid sees the bum and brakes, Dodge hits him on the RF corner sends him over the roof about 12' up, bike and dog go under. We stop and notice the Dodge pulling over. My GF was on the phone calling 911 when I see the Dodge hauling ***. By the time I got her in the car to give chase I lost sight of him and caught up to the wrong Silver Dodge two lights up, cops pull them over in Decker Prarie but it's not him. He disapeared for good. Bum's freinds from the store were there to help him or we would have stayed. Cops told me he was alive in Ben Taub the next day when at the station giving a statement.

Guy in a worked up Cobalt SS street racing a bike comes over hill at 110+ and hits a old Toyota Van with a many people inside. I think 5 killed in the van one thrown free survived. The guys GF passenger was killed. Biker scrams and disapeared for good. The Cobalt kid had tried to get me to race him into and in Tomball about 10 months prior but it wasn't right, too much traffic and in Tomball for Christ's sake. He finally just blasts off in disgust and immediately got popped by a Tomball cop hiding in the Kroger back when the road went by there. It was funny but obviously he didn't learn anything.

Same strech of 249 a couple guys are going at it one night just before Christmas, one in a Vette the other in a Mustang. For some reason the guy in the Vette runs out of lane when 3 become 2 and goes airborne rolls over the Mustang with slight contact then takes out a telephone pole in mid air well into the triple digits, is ejected and killed. Mustang driver looks over his body from the car then scrams and disapeared for good.

On the other side of The Woodlands a guy who posted here had a G8 worked up. He left the I-45S feeder just past Woodlands Parkway at an extremely high speed caught serious air and managed to land on the roof of a local personal training business and rolled across about 80+ feet of it before coming to a stop still stuck in the roof and deceased. You couldn't even tell what kind of car it was anymore.

I'm probably forgetting others but those come to mind right away. So far the cops are just as concerned with street racing around here as they were before this minor but prosecutable street race accident.

Vernon

Old 12-02-2011, 02:12 PM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Made CNN Ridiculist with Anderson Cooper... now thats awesome. I posted that in the Eastern Members forum.
Old 12-02-2011, 04:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Just saw it on Anderson Cooper!
Old 12-02-2011, 06:10 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by danieloneil01
they were "charged" with it.

warrants didn't go out till today.....
Old 12-02-2011, 06:55 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by imlooking
they were "charged" with it.

warrants didn't go out till today.....
If you read the article (or just the headline):
breaking news-warrants issued for woodlands corvette race/crash
Filed Wed, Nov 30, 2011 by Scott Engle
Old 12-02-2011, 07:36 PM
On The Tree

This video made it into a Failed Compilation @ 3:50 mark

http://youtu.be/vcZbvLY0hFA
Old 12-02-2011, 09:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1badchicken
So it's national now
Forget national. How about international?

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/autot/harv...432204888.html
Old 12-02-2011, 10:11 PM
Banned

Watch the vid at 4:00
Old 12-03-2011, 12:48 AM
On The Tree

Could someone slap the video poster if ever spotted? Also he is a douche smacking his gum like a girl.

Quick Reply: vette crash vid "The Woodlands"