Originally Posted by imlooking
they were "charged" with it.

warrants didn't go out till today.....
Warrants hit MCSO Wednesday....
Old 12-03-2011, 08:24 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 99CamVanillaTop
Could someone slap the video poster if ever spotted? Also he is a douche smacking his gum like a girl.
Some one said he was smakin his gum like a damn crackhead lol.
Old 12-03-2011, 08:44 PM
TECH Regular

I totally agree they didn't make a good choice but some of you are funny. You own this big bad V8 yet street racing is "da debil." It wouldn't matter who the two are racing, you want the video turned in and them arrested.
Old 12-03-2011, 09:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by LS2 KLR
I totally agree they didn't make a good choice but some of you are funny. You own this big bad V8 yet street racing is "da debil." It wouldn't matter who the two are racing, you want the video turned in and them arrested.
I'm sure if it was some someone other than a memeber here that has fucked several of LS1tech's members, it would be a different story. When Karma hits the POS with a C5, justice has been served!
Old 12-04-2011, 07:38 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by LS2 KLR
It wouldn't matter who the two are racing, you want the video turned in and them arrested.
Ive seen plenty of videos on here from runs in "Mexico" and they have never been sent to the police.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:07 AM
Banned

Thats because its the mexican highway where you can do what ever you want and not get in trouble.
Old 12-04-2011, 10:00 AM
Teching In

Ive seen plenty of videos on here from runs in "Mexico" and they have never been sent to the police.
maybe because thoes videos didnt get viewed by everyone who has internet and a car. I saw this posted like 3 times of Facebook and on 3 or 4 other sites im sure its goes further than that. I doubt you get a reward from crime stoppers for this but people are broke these days-> besides a grudge or just being hated on seems like a quick way to make cash.

everyone has a cell phone with a cam on it best to stick to the tracks more than ever its only a matter of time before they start looking at youtube, facebook, forums and streetfire race videos I just watched some with my uncle the other day of racing and people doing donuts at car meets you be surprised how many plate are showing along with peoples faces-> expired stickers ect... its illegal why post evidence.
Old 12-04-2011, 11:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by imlooking
they were "charged" with it.

warrants didn't go out till today.....
Old 12-04-2011, 03:44 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 02ws.sik
Thats because its the mexican highway where you can do what ever you want and not get in trouble.
Try again. Maybe think about why Mexico is in quotations.

Example, people in Houston go for a race in "Mexico" and are back in less than an hour.

Originally Posted by TehGODofGreen
maybe because thoes videos didnt get viewed by everyone who has internet and a car. I saw this posted like 3 times of Facebook and on 3 or 4 other sites im sure its goes further than that. I doubt you get a reward from crime stoppers for this but people are broke these days-> besides a grudge or just being hated on seems like a quick way to make cash.
Has anyone made money off of videos like this?

Originally Posted by TehGODofGreen
everyone has a cell phone with a cam on it best to stick to the tracks more than ever its only a matter of time before they start looking at youtube, facebook, forums and streetfire race videos I just watched some with my uncle the other day of racing and people doing donuts at car meets you be surprised how many plate are showing along with peoples faces-> expired stickers ect... its illegal why post evidence.
How is anyone supposed to know how cool you are?
Old 12-04-2011, 04:03 PM
Banned

I understand its not mexico.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DSIM
Try again. Maybe think about why Mexico is in quotations.

Example, people in Houston go for a race in "Mexico" and are back in less than an hour.

And the award for Captain Obvious of the day goes to you good sir. Enjoy your award and be honored to be among the few who have won such an award.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:45 PM
Banned

Hahaha
Old 12-04-2011, 05:08 PM
TECH Junkie

Wait...so, people don't really go to Mexico to race? ****. I guess I am cancelling my trip out there then
Old 12-04-2011, 08:40 PM
Banned

Yes they can not prove where you where unless theg see a sign.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:41 PM
TECH Junkie

uhm, no. People may want to believe it does. But, let's be real here... if something was to happen, just because it says 'filmed in Mexico' but you drive by street signs that are easily recognized, isn't going to keep the court from prosecuting you. Especially if major damage was done, or someone was killed.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:04 PM
Launching!

Maybe they'll send you to Mexico and prosecute you, and that would really suck
Old 12-04-2011, 09:11 PM
TECH Addict

2 dummies with ZERO business driving, let alone driving Corvettes, made a big mistake. That's enough for me, so I wouldn't have turned in any film of the incident(once I was certain nobody got injured due to their stupidity and negligence) and I would've made information hard to come by if I was sharing my laughter.

However, I ain't mad at the guy who made it so easy for these chaps to be charged with bigger crimes than they were already facing. He's just as bad as they are in a sense, but hey... They didn't HAVE to drive like idiots on a busy public street. Surely they've learned from this and perhaps their incredibly poor driving skill will be in the front of their mind the next billion times they consider street racing as a fun sport... And then intelligently decide to leave that to someone who knows how to drive... just a little.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:44 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by danieloneil01
And the award for Captain Obvious of the day goes to you good sir. Enjoy your award and be honored to be among the few who have won such an award.
Oh look, you made a funny!

Hard to read sarcasm, oh well.

Originally Posted by It'llrun

However, I ain't mad at the guy who made it so easy for these chaps to be charged with bigger crimes than they were already facing. He's just as bad as they are in a sense, but hey... They didn't HAVE to drive like idiots on a busy public street. Surely they've learned from this and perhaps their incredibly poor driving skill will be in the front of their mind the next billion times they consider street racing as a fun sport... And then intelligently decide to leave that to someone who knows how to drive... just a little.

Very well said.
Old 12-04-2011, 10:08 PM
Teching In

How is anyone supposed to know how cool you are?
1/8 -> 1/4 -> 1mile -> circle track videos hero camHD

Has anyone made money off of videos like this?
I doubt it I think you can only get paid if they(someone) killed someone or damage property and drove off, getaway car ect... I don't think racing would count because it could been misinterpreted.

EX: 2 cars on a 50mph street both take off fast but only go 48mph isnt really racing, but on camera it might look different you'd get pulled over by a cop most likely for reckless driving or racing cause its assumed you would go faster than 50...

strange that the guy is recording this and driving and didnt get charged with anything
Old 12-04-2011, 10:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

...and I still haven't got my $120 back from fox16

Quick Reply: vette crash vid "The Woodlands"