vette crash vid "The Woodlands"

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2011, 10:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Slow LSX
Question, if putting "All Races Done In Mexico" in a video title or in the description cover your *** legally?
Hell no. And the people that post these races (and there's a lot of them on here) on the net are about as dumb as rocks too.
Old 12-04-2011, 10:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dirty 30
...and I still haven't got my $120 back from fox16

This is much better than $120 though.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:36 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DSIM
Agree but in this case, you do something stupid you get in trouble. These guys got in trouble. Dont want to get in trouble? Dont do something stupid.
Cool then you think its totally ok for a girl that is texting while driving to go to jail for 2-10 years and if you get caught drinking and driving to go away for substantially longer. Drug charges on this scale should last a minium of 20 years in jail. I'm cool with that, fair is fair and if you do something wrong you should get locked up!

They lost it on a 1-2 shift. That means they were doing what, maybe 60mph in a 45 when they crashed? HOLLY COW. I know its wrong but I don't think they should be getting felonies. If Fox is a scammer all you guys need to confront him personally and take care of it. You all know where he lives and that he lives at home with mommy and daddy. Why not confront his parents. Have you guys never taken care of business before? There is small claims court as well.
Old 12-05-2011, 02:50 PM
TECH Junkie

What is wrong with these people in the Spring area? Bad drivers and rapists..

http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/woodl...tml?mode=story
Old 12-05-2011, 02:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 99FormulaM6

wow they were actually blood related too? That makes it THAT much more sick.
Old 12-05-2011, 03:58 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ultradriver10000
Cool then you think its totally ok for a girl that is texting while driving to go to jail for 2-10 years and if you get caught drinking and driving to go away for substantially longer. Drug charges on this scale should last a minium of 20 years in jail. I'm cool with that, fair is fair and if you do something wrong you should get locked up!
I dont make the laws, I just abide by them.

They lost it on a 1-2 shift. That means they were doing what, maybe 60mph in a 45 when they crashed? HOLLY COW. I know its wrong but I don't think they should be getting felonies. If Fox is a scammer all you guys need to confront him personally and take care of it. You all know where he lives and that he lives at home with mommy and daddy. Why not confront his parents. Have you guys never taken care of business before? There is small claims court as well.
Racing is a contest of speed, it doesnt matter what speed you attain in said contest, only that the contest is taking place on public streets. Street racing is a state jail felony... dont like it? Change the laws.

If you had read the other threads, there is one gentleman that has tried to take him to court but somehow the person of authority that is attempting to serve papers to fox16 cant seem to get a hold of him. No service = no court date.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Lol I'm a truck driver and I've heard pretty much everything on the cb, so my mind is pretty perverted, before I go on. I would like to state an intrafamily sexual assault is very despicable to say the least. But I am left wondering how can a woman rape a man? (i mean unless its through the backdoor, but without the use of a banana belt or a foreign object) and I'm also alerting her approach as well did she tie the kid down and jumped on his *****?
Old 12-05-2011, 05:37 PM
TWS
10 Second Club

Street racing is a state jail felony... dont like it? Not by itself.
It helps to know the law.

The infraction is called Racing on Highway and it is not a felony. It is a Class B Misdemeanor.

Now, there are several circumstances that can raise it to a felony. In this case it was the result of bodily injury. That raised it to a felony. That's why people in this thread were making fun of the kid's mom for insisting he be taken to a hospital, thereby documenting the injury. She thought she was being smart and avoiding his arrest when in fact she worsened the situation for her spoiled brat, scammer kid. He was also doing himself no favors by messing around when his license had been suspended (according to some sources).
Old 12-05-2011, 05:46 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by svg210
Lol I'm a truck driver and I've heard pretty much everything on the cb, so my mind is pretty perverted, before I go on. I would like to state an intrafamily sexual assault is very despicable to say the least. But I am left wondering how can a woman rape a man? (i mean unless its through the backdoor, but without the use of a banana belt or a foreign object) and I'm also alerting her approach as well did she tie the kid down and jumped on his *****?
When you are talking about an older woman, and a underage male, the 'rape' term isn't the same as a forcible rape of a woman. The boy was probably all for it, but since he was so young, they will go with the 'she was an adult and took advantage of him.'
Old 12-05-2011, 06:49 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by TWS
It helps to know the law.

The infraction is called Racing on Highway and it is not a felony. It is a Class B Misdemeanor.

Now, there are several circumstances that can raise it to a felony. In this case it was the result of bodily injury. That raised it to a felony. That's why people in this thread were making fun of the kid's mom for insisting he be taken to a hospital, thereby documenting the injury. She thought she was being smart and avoiding his arrest when in fact she worsened the situation for her spoiled brat, scammer kid. He was also doing himself no favors by messing around when his license had been suspended (according to some sources).

Thanks for the correction. I havent had to worry about those laws in a decade.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

When you are talking about an older woman, and a underage male, the 'rape' term isn't the same as a forcible rape of a woman. The boy was probably all for it, but since he was so young, they will go with the 'she was an adult and took advantage of him.'
Yes, but in this situation the woman was the boy's aunt. And still it takes two to tango. so the kid was obviously for it. but meh...
Old 12-06-2011, 09:25 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by svg210
LoL did you see the quotes on that page?

Originally Posted by awesomeduder
IF this is true then she should not be prosecuted / punished for making this young man the happiest guy in town...He is CERTAINLY not damaged in any way...

Racing is a contest of speed, it doesnt matter what speed you attain in said contest, only that the contest is taking place on public streets. Street racing is a state jail felony... dont like it? Change the laws.

If you had read the other threads, there is one gentleman that has tried to take him to court but somehow the person of authority that is attempting to serve papers to fox16 cant seem to get a hold of him. No service = no court date.
Obviously you don't make the laws and we should all abide by them. Where do you draw the line though? Do you speed? Do you claim every internet purchase on your taxes at the end of the year? Do you let your dog poop in someone's field? Everyone breaks the law in some way or form just doesn't get caught or prosecuted.

I have no problem with the laws, I have problems with the press, DA's and judges. They are supposed to be the ones who interpret the law, fairly judge and set sentence to criminals. They didn't have to sentence them with a felony, they could have simply received a street racing ticket and any other tickets that would have applied. (uncontrolled vehicle operation, driving with a suspended license, etc.) It is all up to their trusted discretion. I feel this was way blown out of proportion. If two kids race bicycles on the street and one falls and sprains his ankle they should be charged with the same thing. Do you feel that would be fair?

If no one can find or serve FOX16 give me $50 and I will. He was going to the Kingwood night almost every Saturday. If fellow members need help getting in touch with this guy pm me and I can get pretty much anything needed. I don't see how it would be hard to serve this kid. Just another example of how the system fails the good guys.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:59 AM
TECH Regular

Obviously you don't make the laws and we should all abide by them. Where do you draw the line though? Do you speed? Do you claim every internet purchase on your taxes at the end of the year? Do you let your dog poop in someone's field? Everyone breaks the law in some way or form just doesn't get caught or prosecuted.
I speed with the understanding that if I get caught I will have to pay a fine.

I dont claim internet purchases on my tax returns, I am weary of scammers so I prefer to actually go to a store and get what I need. Besides; if I am purchasing, the money I am using to purchase things with has already been taxed. Now if I was selling a bunch of stuff on the net, that would be different.

I dont let my dogs crap in someone elses yard.

You are right, everyone breaks the law in some way/shape/form... its just how they handle what happens when they get caught. Me? I man up, dont bitch, and pay the fines or whatever the punishment is because I knew full well that what I was doing was wrong and thats the consequences for my actions. I dont try to hide and I dont try to weasel out of my responsibilities.

I have no problem with the laws, I have problems with the press, DA's and judges. They are supposed to be the ones who interpret the law, fairly judge and set sentence to criminals. They didn't have to sentence them with a felony, they could have simply received a street racing ticket and any other tickets that would have applied. (uncontrolled vehicle operation, driving with a suspended license, etc.) It is all up to their trusted discretion. I feel this was way blown out of proportion. If two kids race bicycles on the street and one falls and sprains his ankle they should be charged with the same thing. Do you feel that would be fair?
The reason its a felony is because one of the drivers moms flipped out and demanded her child go to the hospital, street racing + injury = felony. If they had told the truth at the scene they would be charged with Class B Misdemeanors. (see TWS' post)

If no one can find or serve FOX16 give me $50 and I will. He was going to the Kingwood night almost every Saturday. If fellow members need help getting in touch with this guy pm me and I can get pretty much anything needed. I don't see how it would be hard to serve this kid. Just another example of how the system fails the good guys.
Been there, done that... but its a story for another discussion.
Old 12-06-2011, 01:54 PM
Launching!

If you serve him make sure you bring a witness that can testify you put the document in his hand. Friend had to wait 30 days to evict people because he didn't have a witness.
Old 12-06-2011, 05:03 PM
Teching In

Fox16 AKA Brian Hebert is officially in Jail! As of 5:07 Pm

http://www.mctx.org/mcso/JailRosterD...?jailid=375817
Old 12-06-2011, 05:49 PM
TWS
10 Second Club

RACING ON HIGHWAY CAUSING BODILY INJURY

Straight from the link SixShooter posted. As I pointed out in my earlier post, that's what the charge would be to make it a felony (as I guessed in this case).

Kid's parents will get him a good lawyer no doubt, but he just crossed the line from an overnighter and a couple court appearances into a real ordeal.
Old 12-06-2011, 06:18 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by SixShooter1125
Fox16 AKA Brian Hebert is officially in Jail! As of 5:07 Pm

http://www.mctx.org/mcso/JailRosterD...?jailid=375817
Someone must've posted his bail quick, because he isn't showing up now.
Old 12-06-2011, 07:58 PM
Teching In

He did whats called a walkthru, he surrendered himself to a bondsman, who then delivered him to the jail with a bond in hand. Basicily, walk in the jail and right back out within 2 hours.

The other defendent also did the same. Both most likely were contacted by every attorney in Montgomery county, so I am sure it was under legal advice.

Fox16 does not strike me as somebody who would own up to thier mistakes.
Old 12-06-2011, 08:32 PM
12 Second Club

What is with vette crashes these days!? Obvious for these guys but I mean others.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:47 PM
Staging Lane

I just saw this video on the SPEED channel on Dumbest Stuff on Wheels. Figured I would come mention it.

Quick Reply: vette crash vid "The Woodlands"