Houston Texans Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2011, 04:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very fortunate on the last play, I don't know what Jackson was thinking or looking at. You can see him turn and follow the ball long before it got to Jones, but then doesn't make the play. Jones' drop kept the game from going to overtime. Looks like Jackson is still a huge liability, he needs to sit.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:20 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Charlie Hustle
Very fortunate on the last play, I don't know what Jackson was thinking or looking at. You can see him turn and follow the ball long before it got to Jones, but then doesn't make the play. Jones' drop kept the game from going to overtime. Looks like Jackson is still a huge liability, he needs to sit.
Got real lucky there it should have been going to overtime.

I was very impressed with yates. He's not playing like a rookie, made some very nice throws, knows when to get rid of the ball, scrambles well etc. Of course he's gonna be prone to rookie mistakes, we lucked out on that pick 6. Lets just hope he gets better and better every week.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Old 12-04-2011, 04:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

W is a W!

Go Texans!
Old 12-04-2011, 05:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I was there tailgating from 7am til 4pm . Went to see the game, tj yates did a damn good job for a rook, love that he actually ran the ball on some. Most of the stadium just chanting tj tj tj was cool as hell. The stadium was just loud as **** and game exciting to be there. Texans playoff bound!!!
Old 12-04-2011, 05:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Good game by TJ for sure!!
Old 12-04-2011, 06:18 PM
On The Tree

1) great game - the defense held up and made some nice stops in the second half

2) i will admit that Andre Johnson is no longer a top 5 WR in the NFL. with his body breaking down and dropped passes, he's been on the downside since last year. only real top tier skill he has is explosiveness off the line, separation and stregnth. he really can't plant and cut like he used to - he can't lead the lead in YAC anymore and he'll be lucky to play 7 or 8 games each year for the next 2 years. it's time to start looking for his replacement.

3) hey, i totally forgot we had a guy named Jacoby Jones - only time i saw him was when he was "bumped" trying to make a catch - other than that, he's non existent

4) TJ Yates is mobile, has great pocklet presense and his confidence is very high for a rookie. not gonna crown him "Shaub's SUccessor", but i will admit (based on what i saw today), that he can lead the Texans to exactly where Shaub could have lead them. for this one game i can honestly say that we did not feel that the QB position was a liability.

5) i cannot fully understand how Kareem Jackson can be employed by the Texans or the NFL. i would honestly rather have a DivII CB starting for the Texans. KJ can eat a bag of dicks - he sucks and should be sitting.
Old 12-04-2011, 06:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

glad the Texans aren't playing like the cowgirls.

And AJ will be alright, I don't think he ever fully recovered. At this point he needs to concentrate on getting better for next year. Again just ask our receiving core to step it up and go for the win like we have done the past 6 weeks.
Old 12-04-2011, 06:25 PM
Staging Lane

Cowgirls just lost to Arizona lmao...Go Texans
Old 12-04-2011, 06:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

They had the w
Cards just wanted it more.
52yrd td run
Old 12-04-2011, 06:29 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
glad the Texans aren't playing like the cowgirls.

And AJ will be alright, I don't think he ever fully recovered. At this point he needs to concentrate on getting better for next year. Again just ask our receiving core to step it up and go for the win like we have done the past 6 weeks.
You're so ignorant its not even funny. Both games went down to the wire and the cowboys were on a 4 game winning streak so please enlighten me as to how we are playing bad. Our coach pulled a kubiak and lost the game for us.
Old 12-04-2011, 06:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

:rofl: ok t-shirt fan.
Old 12-04-2011, 06:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

i love you shitty cowgirl fans
Old 12-04-2011, 06:41 PM

You must be really insecure with how ridiculous superiority complex is
Old 12-04-2011, 06:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

you're the delusional cowgirl fan, that some how thinks that close game against a shitty cardinals means something.

yet another game Dallas had to try their best to squeek by yet failed.

some reason you come in a Houston Texans thread trying to take away from the win acting as if two BOGUS calls (one that fumble should have never been a fumble) and the defensive holding that was called BEFORE the int as you called them.

guess what, the Texans are still winning and the cowgirls continue to stink up the joint.
Old 12-04-2011, 06:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

herp derp, insecure on the internet... yeahhhhhhhh you got me!!!!!
Old 12-04-2011, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
you're the delusional cowgirl fan, that some how thinks that close game against a shitty cardinals means something.

yet another game Dallas had to try their best to squeek by yet failed.

some reason you come in a Houston Texans thread trying to take away from the win acting as if two BOGUS calls (one that fumble should have never been a fumble) and the defensive holding that was called BEFORE the int as you called them.

guess what, the Texans are still winning and the cowgirls continue to stink up the joint.
Even some of your Texans fans set your *** straight because you were bitching about something no one even mentioned. Apparently reading comprehension isn't your strong suit since I said TJ got lucky there was a holding call otherwise yall would've lost. Read, let it settle in then decide to keep your mouth shut. It's painfully obvious you don't know what you were talking about.

You got me though I'm a tshirt fan of Texas because haven't graduated from there yet, I just live in the city they're in, go to every home game, built the stadium they play in and will be going to the cockrell school of engineering, but you're right I'm a tshirt fan
Old 12-04-2011, 06:55 PM
Teching In

I admit, I'm just here for the cowgirls. lol
Old 12-04-2011, 07:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
Even some of your Texans fans set your *** straight because you were bitching about something no one even mentioned. Apparently reading comprehension isn't your strong suit since I said TJ got lucky there was a holding call otherwise yall would've lost. Read, let it settle in then decide to keep your mouth shut. It's painfully obvious you don't know what you were talking about.

You got me though I'm a tshirt fan of Texas because haven't graduated from there yet, I just live in the city they're in, go to every home game, built the stadium they play in and will be going to the cockrell school of engineering, but you're right I'm a tshirt fan
what was your actual job description? interesting you talk you do something important when you're not even an actual engineer.

yes, you're a t-shirt fan, no better than the wetbacks that go out and buy a longhorn shirt from a dollar store.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

just because you poured the cement i stand on when i'm at home games doesn't mean i need to respect you OR your wanna be love for the horns

Quick Reply: Houston Texans Discussion Thread