T mobile sucks donkey D%*&

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 12:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default T mobile sucks donkey D%*&

This past saturday Tmobile was running the special that all phones were free. So i trot down to the store at 6pm. Over 100 people were there and it was chaos. After waiting for a half an hour the mgr tells everypoe they can order online. So I went home to order online and of course their website was overwhelmed. I placed an order then got the Tmobile error code yada yada yada. So after 5 phone calls sat I gave up until today. I called and raised holy hell (they claim I didnt place an online purchase at all)

But I had my confirmation number. 2 supervisors later on the phone I got my free phone Samasung Galaxy s 4g. Jeeez that company sucks. They just didnt realize how many people would take them up on the free phone offer.

Old 02-13-2012, 12:21 PM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

this day people hear free and people will be there no matter what it is lol, all those people that got phones i bet 70% of them will have there phone turned off in the first 3 months because they dont pay there bill, but hey they got a free phone lol
Old 02-13-2012, 12:22 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i've been with them for 7 years, and never had a problem with their service......ever. you'll like them....and you'll frikkin love that galaxy.
Old 02-13-2012, 12:26 PM
Captain Double Post

i mean look what happens on black fri, and they are not even getting anyting free, people will kill on another for a 7 dollar toaster
Old 02-13-2012, 12:30 PM
Teching In

AT&T iPhone 4s

Yea I have T-Mobile and hell broke loose that day where I was at I would do AT&T but T-Mobile offers pretty good deals even though their phones aren't as good as the iPhone but oh well
Old 02-13-2012, 12:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Free wasnt really free. I had to pay $150 upfront and will get a rebate card with the phone to get it back. We will see
Old 02-13-2012, 12:56 PM
TECH Junkie

the irony
Old 02-13-2012, 04:12 PM
9 Second Club

**** I wish my S2 was free. You will like the phone once your hand adjusts to it. I had cramps lol
Old 02-13-2012, 05:37 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ssteven
Free wasnt really free. I had to pay $150 upfront and will get a rebate card with the phone to get it back. We will see
you will get the rebate, most likely it will be a preloaded credit card... i've done this with them many times when upgrading phones... i've been with them since way back in the day when they were voicestream and never had any big issues with them, not enough to change anyway... i would be paying atleast $20 more with at&t for my plan
Old 02-13-2012, 08:10 PM
Launching!

Got my old HTC hd2 from them a couple years back cheap.runs good on a cooked android rom.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:21 PM
Launching!

yea i hate when companies give me free badass newest on the market phones!
Old 02-14-2012, 07:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by ssteven
This past saturday Tmobile was running the special that all phones were free. So i trot down to the store at 6pm. Over 100 people were there and it was chaos. After waiting for a half an hour the mgr tells everypoe they can order online. So I went home to order online and of course their website was overwhelmed. I placed an order then got the Tmobile error code yada yada yada. So after 5 phone calls sat I gave up until today. I called and raised holy hell (they claim I didnt place an online purchase at all)

But I had my confirmation number. 2 supervisors later on the phone I got my free phone Samasung Galaxy s 4g. Jeeez that company sucks. They just didnt realize how many people would take them up on the free phone offer.

so they make a good offer and you go down and wont wait in line, what your problem too much work for a free phone? (after a rebate)
Old 02-14-2012, 06:34 PM
On The Tree

ya as soon as my contract is up im dumping them to. I have a g2x and its a piece of **** and they want to charge me $5 to replace it ? bitch please, your operator JUST told me it was a know defect, why the **** should i have to pay for it ?
Old 02-14-2012, 07:28 PM
TECH Resident

I worked for T-mobile for a year and a half or so. Never had the service.

I'll say some of their policies are complete bullshit. I'm a verizon customer, and if I need a phone replacement not only do I not pay shipping, I get it within 2 days shipped to my house, or from the store that day. That was one of the biggest complaints I heard working for T-mobile, people mad because they have to (sometimes) pay 10 bucks and wait a week for another phone.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:06 PM
TECH Resident

I had tmobile every since they bought out voicestream. I ended my service with them about 6 months ago and went with verizon and it was the best thing i ever did. tmobile service suck their internet is slow as **** and most of their phones are garbage and they dont stand behind their products like they should. After I ended my service I couldn't even get a last bill that was itemized to show why I owed them a ridiculously high bill. they just sent me a bill with a total on it and after several calls and a million calls to me from them I still never got a real bill from them so I just paid what they said I owed and was glad to be done with them. My Iphone I have with verizon the internet actually works just like my internet on my computer at home unlike the tmobile **** I gave up on.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:14 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by boofthese
ya as soon as my contract is up im dumping them to. I have a g2x and its a piece of **** and they want to charge me $5 to replace it ? bitch please, your operator JUST told me it was a know defect, why the **** should i have to pay for it ?
Yea the last phone I had with tmobile was an htc hd2 and to have my work email on the phone you had to lock the phone with a pass word well every time the phone would go dead or shut it down you could no longer unlock the screen and you would have to do a hard reset on the phone. I was told by tmobile it was a known issue with the phone but yet they didn't want to do any thing about it or give me another phone with out extending my contract again. you would think if your a customer like I was for over 9 years they would try to stand behind their products. i had 4 lines with them and the only phone still under contract was that HTC hd2. the piece of **** was always freezing up too which was another Known issue the tmobile rep told me. Long story short i paid off my contract and they lost a 9+ year customer
Old 02-14-2012, 11:54 PM
TECH Junkie

Made the switch to at&t and an iPhone 4s and never looked back.

Happy camper here. Some might hate on the iPhone, oh well. You cant please everyone.

NO SLIDESHOWS HERE DOPEFEDZ!!!!!
Old 02-15-2012, 08:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

I didn't even know people still used t-mobile.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:26 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Pipelayaz
I didn't even know people still used t-mobile.
That's why they have to give away free $hit!
Old 02-16-2012, 02:14 PM
Staging Lane

Ahh I have been with Verizon for a long time 8-9yrs I hate that they just got rid of there yearly upgrades on primary lines! I cant keep a phone for 2yrs I dont mind paying a tad extra to upgrade early. I guess every company has its flaws, but they do replace the phone very quickly if its a warranty issue! My ex fiancee kept having issues with her htc touch pro 2 after about 5phones I called them and said look im tired of having to go to the store every 2-3weeks and get a new phone what can you guys do to get us a different phone they gave us a list of phones to choose from ended up with a droid 2 for free!