NELSON PERFORMANCE is AWESOME!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 04:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DSIM
Do you want them to bring the shop to you? How were you going to drive it to Victoria to get it 'done right' should he have unlocked the PCM for you?
No, I dont expect them to bring the shop to me. I just would like some sort of idea when to show up. As for bringing it to Pat, I have someone that can drive up there with me this weekend.
Old 02-17-2012, 04:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any day Monday- Friday 9-5. No appointment needed.
Old 02-17-2012, 04:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FarmTruc
You know what, that is an outright LIE!

We do not have caller ID, you did NOT call and speak to anyone, NOBODY answered your phone call. Erica literally just got back from lunch, so there's noway she could have answered your fake phone call. I do not answer the phones, neither do the techs.
How in the hell am I supposed to know you called!!!

You are outright lying and I'm done!

Do not call the shop, do not email me, do not expect me to answer anymore posts. If you want any resolution to this matter, come by the shop and speak to me face to face.
I have spent most of my morning dealing with your childish pranks and I'm done!

I fkn feel sorry for any tuner who takes this customer on!

goodbye,

allen
So to attempt getting this situation resolved, I will try to get my car there Monday morning.

FYI there were no "fake" phone calls, thats why I posted the picture.
BUT again, why is it the OWNER of this company has to keep being respectful and bad mouth me the customer? Nor do I have any knowledge of any childish pranks??? So if someone is "performing" any pranks to you or your business then thats something that should be resolved with that person, I dont that THAT MEANS INSULT ME EVEN MORE. I asked to have the last thread deleted because of all the BS, but yet again this is what your company does to me.

Last edited by firemech21; 02-17-2012 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 02-17-2012, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by firemech21
So to attempt getting this situation resolved, I will try to get my car there Monday morning.

FYI there were no "fake" phone calls, thats why I posted the picture.
BUT again, why is it the OWNER of this company has to keep being respectful and bad mouth me the customer? Nor do I have any knowledge of any childish pranks??? So if someone is "performing" any pranks to you or your business then thats something that should be resolved with that person, I dont that THAT MEANS INSULT ME EVEN MORE. I asked to have the last thread deleted because of all the BS, but yet again this is what your company does to me.
Great. see you monday.
Old 02-17-2012, 05:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

where are all these slow F-bodys hanging out in SA?anyone want to race a TRUCK?
Old 02-17-2012, 05:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by chaman
A shame then. Anyways the crowd here is not easily manipulated and thats one of the things I love about members here. I guess threads like this are basic "damage control". Its us, as members, the ones who need to look out for each other. If sponsor X disrespects the community or decides to do rotten business we have the power to make things right. As long as the critiques are respectful and well documented future threads will be harder to delete.

Message to sponsors is "treat guys well here and the community will get behind your back 100%...do the contrary and, well...you get the idea"! LOL!
Thats hilarious coming from you

I've been treated far worse by a big-name sponsor on this board - I was called a liar and a thief by one of their employees, told I was stupid by another employee, and told by the president of said company that they have the power to do anything they wanted due to their sponsor money. They even had my 100% truthful and honest thread deleted from the sponsor feedback section.

However, any attempt I make to inform the rest of the community of this company's terrible customer service, there you are with the name calling and personal attacks on ME, the customer/member.

Hypocrite doesnt come close to describing what you are
Old 02-17-2012, 06:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by VinR1
However, any attempt I make to inform the rest of the community of this company's terrible customer service, there you are with the name calling and personal attacks on ME, the customer/member.
I know where your coming from, and yes its sucks.
Old 02-17-2012, 06:30 PM
Teching In

thats all i see
Old 02-17-2012, 06:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chevrolade
where are all these slow F-bodys hanging out in SA?anyone want to race a TRUCK?
I don't waist my time racing trucks
Old 02-17-2012, 07:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Anyone wanna race real Trucks as in 18 wheelers? I use my pick ups as tools not toys my truck looks pretty when its dirty lol here's a recent pic...

Old 02-17-2012, 07:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by svg210
Anyone wanna race real Trucks as in 18 wheelers? I use my pick ups as tools not toys my truck looks pretty when its dirty lol here's a recent pic...

My 2011 dodge RAM looks that dirty now lol
Old 02-17-2012, 07:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

I need to tint the Windows badly though lol
Old 02-17-2012, 07:26 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Theblacknightls1
My 2011 dodge RAM looks that dirty now lol
So it is true....when you buy a f-body you are issued a truck so you'll always have something reliable to drive around, or pickup parts with....lol
Old 02-17-2012, 07:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yes sir lol or the kids :/ ..
Old 02-17-2012, 07:48 PM
Staging Lane

I skipped 5 of the 7 pages, but I'm glad to see that in the end this issue will be resolved on Monday.

Also, as a general comment, stay in school kids.
Old 02-17-2012, 09:39 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Thats hilarious coming from you

I've been treated far worse by a big-name sponsor on this board - I was called a liar and a thief by one of their employees, told I was stupid by another employee, and told by the president of said company that they have the power to do anything they wanted due to their sponsor money. They even had my 100% truthful and honest thread deleted from the sponsor feedback section.

Hypocrite doesnt come close to describing what you are

Need a hug?

If a called you a liar I was most probably right. Go to a corner and cry yourself to sleep, Im sure someone will care about your bullshit.

This issue here is quite different to your whining. Ive always been pro-community here, that does not mean I will support every idiot that starts a little ridiculous rant like you.

Your welcome to continue your little rant by PM, to bad you will be in my blocked list though. I have better things to do here than dealing with immature, ranting dudes with self esteem issues.

Old 02-17-2012, 10:02 PM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

op you should walk in there with a go pro and tape the conversation lol, nelsons have looked like a bunch of dicks imo , it would be so easy to fix this, be nice, say your sorry, and make it right with the man, instead more kid remarks lol

Nelson, as a business owner I would have expected only to see one post from you stating something along the lines of " Please bring your car back to us and we will do everything possible to resolve your issue". All this back and forth airing it out all on the forum seems childish.

As for the customer Nelson has offered to make it right. Suck it up and contact him to work out some kind of resolution. If that is not good enough find another shop to do business with
couldnt have said it better

op report back after you go to there shop, dont pull out the im a war vet card and try and get this fixed,
Old 02-17-2012, 10:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by chaman
Your welcome to continue your little rant by PM, to bad you will be in my blocked list though. I have better things to do here than dealing with immature, ranting dudes with self esteem issues.

No need to continue like a coupla internet tough guys/keyboard warriors. I dont have a blocked list so feel free to PM me a convenient time and place and we'll handle whatever issues you have with me in person.
Old 02-17-2012, 10:57 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

No need to continue like a coupla internet tough guys/keyboard warriors. I dont have a blocked list so feel free to PM me a convenient time and place and we'll handle whatever issues you have with me in person.
Old 02-17-2012, 11:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GMCHammer
Nelson, as a business owner I would have expected only to see one post from you stating something along the lines of " Please bring your car back to us and we will do everything possible to resolve your issue". All this back and forth airing it out all on the forum seems childish.

As for the customer Nelson has offered to make it right. Suck it up and contact him to work out some kind of resolution. If that is not good enough find another shop to do business with.
Totally agree. With Allen retaliating as he is now with his long posts about what so and so did or said and who's right and wrong, it's just egging on the OP even more.

LISTEN TO THIS MAN, Nelson Racing! This isn't rocket science.

Nice G8, Hammer. Very clean.

Quick Reply: NELSON PERFORMANCE is AWESOME!!!