Who/What are DFWGMELITE?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 12:11 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sad thing is I say a heads cam car could walk his tc.....
Old 03-31-2012, 12:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Ls1tech vs DFWGMELITE! Let's run em. Not me obviously I'm in Cleveland and car is under construction.
Old 03-31-2012, 12:36 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by autogeek23
Ls1tech vs DFWGMELITE! Let's run em. Not me obviously I'm in Cleveland and car is under construction.
Wouldn't right. You'd hear the excuse well your engine has more cylinders and is bigger. I'm sure of it
Old 03-31-2012, 12:37 PM
Staging Lane

good laughs from this thread, seems like they keep trying to justify there rides being stupid fast. lol
Old 03-31-2012, 12:48 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

I would love to see that happening...also would love to hear their excuses.
Old 03-31-2012, 02:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

This thread is full of win...haha.
Old 03-31-2012, 03:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Miss a little, miss a lot. I heard that the 400 hp cobalt doesn't spool until 5k anyway, doubt he drags much on the track or from a dig.
Old 03-31-2012, 03:43 PM
On The Tree

Lmao where the hell are these *** clowns now?? Lmao and they wonder why people call the ricers
Old 03-31-2012, 03:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Im not intentionally trying to be a ******** here but... 83 in the 1/4, um most of our V8's can do that in reverse. Not only that looking at the drag videos WTF is the TICKING noise, is that a Neutral drop???
Old 03-31-2012, 04:11 PM
TECH Addict

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

This thread was very entertaining.
Old 03-31-2012, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by ANTICOP RAM AIR
So I created a DGM account and went in to browse around. NOT to bash,copy posts, or troll.... I got put on some 'Probationary' status cause some of you guys trolled and copied some of their **** to this thread... That pisses me off cause I tried to keep it somewhat respectful... They changed how they run their site based on just a few of us trolling them? What a bunch of crap. Turns out, they are just as sensitive about their small engines as we are cocky about our big ones.... Sorry DGM but I'm not going to apologize cause mine's bigger than yours.... I wish you guys the best but you really need to loosen up...
Nah, you were never the problem. No one said you were. No one there hates big engines. In fact, quite the contrary. We are respectful to everyone unlike many people can handle here.

Honestly, I think it is childish that people can hide behind a computer and call names but any meet I have ever been to, no one has ever said anything to my face. It is all about enjoying cars at meets, not being douche bags and gloating.

Let's be honest, this turned into a bash-fest. No one cares to post here any more because people were just defending themselves. No one cares you call us ricers. Just respect what is ours and we'll respect what it yours.

Some have taken it way too far. They have taken pictures and slammed one of our members like it is high school. I wish nothing but ill will on anyone low enough to do such. That is low and definitely unprovoked. Too bad our member won't be around when karma comes back around to laugh at you.

So what, some of you think you are better than us because you have ls1's? Who cares! We could pull up hp, hp/L, hp/lb, mpg, lbs, or anything and it doesn't matter either way. It isn't going to change anyone's mind.

I will be honest, many of you have beautiful cars that are quick and I really like the work you have done. It doesn't give you rights to act like fools. If you can't appreciate what we do or are about, then leave us alone.

I will live my life with the greatest of ease knowing that I don't have low lifes as friends such as the people that are trying to drag us through the mud. But then again, I kind of feel for the people because it must suck having such a little dick and never pleasing a women.
Old 03-31-2012, 04:26 PM
TECH Veteran

If you do not care....WHY YOU KEEP POSTING??? It seems you and your "crue" are having a tough time with our opinions, huh?

Accept a LS1TECH against your people....lets see how you plan on dragging our asses....If not then stop the whining...

Old 03-31-2012, 04:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I agree with Chaman, I would be down for racing... Even though anyone that knows me or my car knows it isnt made for a straight line.
Old 03-31-2012, 04:46 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by slitterell
Nah, you were never the problem. No one said you were. No one there hates big engines. In fact, quite the contrary. We are respectful to everyone unlike many people can handle here.

Honestly, I think it is childish that people can hide behind a computer and call names but any meet I have ever been to, no one has ever said anything to my face. It is all about enjoying cars at meets, not being douche bags and gloating.

Let's be honest, this turned into a bash-fest. No one cares to post here any more because people were just defending themselves. No one cares you call us ricers. Just respect what is ours and we'll respect what it yours.

Some have taken it way too far. They have taken pictures and slammed one of our members like it is high school. I wish nothing but ill will on anyone low enough to do such. That is low and definitely unprovoked. Too bad our member won't be around when karma comes back around to laugh at you.

So what, some of you think you are better than us because you have ls1's? Who cares! We could pull up hp, hp/L, hp/lb, mpg, lbs, or anything and it doesn't matter either way. It isn't going to change anyone's mind.

I will be honest, many of you have beautiful cars that are quick and I really like the work you have done. It doesn't give you rights to act like fools. If you can't appreciate what we do or are about, then leave us alone.

I will live my life with the greatest of ease knowing that I don't have low lifes as friends such as the people that are trying to drag us through the mud. But then again, I kind of feel for the people because it must suck having such a little dick and never pleasing a women.
well where do i start. first off anyone that knows me knows i do give 2 ***** what i say to people in person or on the net. i will speak my mind to whom ever when ever the hell i feel like it.

as far as posting pictures i hate to tell you but the internet is public domain. and its not my fault people dont make their **** private. so get over it. her bad my fault. but like i said i could careless.

your fearless leader came on ls1tech saying how you have cars that would drag our ***'s down the highway. but yet no one has the testicular fortitude to post any videos of what you have that can drag anyone anywhere.

Im glad you wish ill will on me. just one less person i could carless about.

as far as the little dick comment.... i may not go deep but i'll find a wall and knock that mother out.

so if you guys dont want a bashing dont come on to other fourms talking **** about anything to anyone. if you dont like what we have to say or dont care kick rocks and quit posting.

ps
i think you should head butt a steak kife.
Old 03-31-2012, 04:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nice, attempt to be humble and then insult everyone at the end rofl.

Bring those rides out to a dyno/drag day if u wanna "drag ***".

BTW not everyone is running an ls1.
Old 03-31-2012, 04:55 PM
TECH Veteran

You will never see any proof of any car the douche club owns that will drag anyone's *** here because it does not exist. Its easy to talk CRAP like Power Fluff girl just did without anything to back it up. Now the ball is over their court....lets see if such proof exist.
Old 03-31-2012, 05:32 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BlkWdoSS
I still make more WHP per liter than he does.
You are stupid. This is ricer math. Plain and ******* simple. And l8r is pretty ******* gay too.
Old 03-31-2012, 05:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by MrPotatoeHead
You are stupid. This is ricer math. Plain and ******* simple. And l8r is pretty ******* gay too.
+1

All in all doesn't matter what you have, can you get it to the ground?
Old 03-31-2012, 06:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by BlkWdoSS
I get 30mpg with moderate driving and I dont use a bottle. I like srt4s but the longevity and reliability isnt there. Plus the crank angle in the 2.4 sux, seen a lot of rod bearings give up because of it. Ive driven a few but if I were going with a 4dr it would be an Evo.

So you must also be an engine builder of sorts as well. An evo is a ricer car btw.

. I like to give him **** because I still make more WHP per liter than he does.

"WHP per liter" spoken like a TRUE Ricer.

and remember, it would be a lose lose for anyone that we race as well, If I win, they lost to a Cobalt, and if I lose, who cares... its a cobalt, which goes even better for the GFs Saturn, cuz no suspects a Saturn.

Nobody respects them. And its not gonna change any time soon. I for one would not make way for some ricer in a cobalt or saturn. And even my chrome 20in wheels i would roll it up like a tamale. But its not gonna happen. Cuz i would just roll up my window and raise the volume and make a lane change.

l8r,
PD
Old 03-31-2012, 06:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

That would be fun, my cam only LT1 holds its own for what it is.

Quick Reply: Who/What are DFWGMELITE?