Who/What are DFWGMELITE?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 11:24 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I didnt get to go out there tonight... some little neighborhood ***** stole my daughters bike out of my garage and I called the cops only to wait around for two ******* hours and receive a call from dispatch asking me to "phone in" my report... I said.. " Are you ******* kidding me? You could have told me that **** when I made the initial call." She also told me it wouldnt be worth my time cause they wouldnt be able to do anything anyways... WTF?!?!?!?! I even got the automated operator when I called and had to listen to 5 minutes of ******* bullshit only to hear, "If you have any other questions, please stay on the line and an operator will assist you..." What a ******* joke... FT WORTH PD FTMFW~!!!!
Old 04-06-2012, 08:12 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ANTICOP RAM AIR
I didnt get to go out there tonight... some little neighborhood ***** stole my daughters bike out of my garage and I called the cops only to wait around for two ******* hours and receive a call from dispatch asking me to "phone in" my report... I said.. " Are you ******* kidding me? You could have told me that **** when I made the initial call." She also told me it wouldnt be worth my time cause they wouldnt be able to do anything anyways... WTF?!?!?!?! I even got the automated operator when I called and had to listen to 5 minutes of ******* bullshit only to hear, "If you have any other questions, please stay on the line and an operator will assist you..." What a ******* joke... FT WORTH PD FTMFW~!!!!
Im a firm believer that tarrant county cops are worthless scum. Car broken into twice, stolen, house broken into, not once did a cop show up. But a drunk Grapevinve cop rear-ends me on Chrismas, and I get arrested. Not just an off duty cop, but one who had just been fired for assaulting a minor.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:17 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ColeGraham
I was typing to fast for my own good...the guy out here isn't ZZP, my friend in NH HAD a ZZP SS. His name is Kieth, or Tityous is his S/N on here. He sold he Cobalt to buy a 2012 CTS-V Coupe...wise choice is I do say so myself.

The guy out here has an 09 T/C SS on the bottle. His name is Korey, but the S/N I know he has is Balt2NV. I cant remember what is done to his, but is make 32xhp/34xtq.
Eff you for mentioning my name in here! 321/368 off bottle(slow)

Is it off the bottle...he just a little 75 shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii7_1...6&feature=plcp
This is him from a few months back...car is slow, haha.
22PSI(no bottle) then SMDH

Originally Posted by BlkWdoSS
He is the only cobalt owner I know that runs around on a 275 tire up front. Also doesnt he own a Z06 as well?
Im pretty sure the dyno numbers werent calculated correctly. The owner of the shop kept trying to do pulls with the GTPs but the car would downshift every time he hit the gas and then come back with these extreme torque numbers.

and Tink, who's Jeremy? I never said any names or specifics on the car/truck I was referring too, Just said I had a friend with a pretty sweet TT LSX and was trying to ask questions about your build. Guess this isnt the place for such a discussion and we will slide back over to our site. Sorry we interrupted, We will make it clear to our members that putting such cards on any of the GM v8s wont be necessary.

l8r,
PD

A few of us have run 275's up front. Yea i had the slammed C5 Z06 at last years Lonestar Bash!

@ this thread!!!!!
Old 04-17-2012, 01:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Welcome to the party Korey...haha

I was guessing how much you made...but its all good, since I make more then you.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:06 PM
Teching In

Welcome to the party Korey...haha

I was guessing how much you made...but its all good, since I make more then you.
Idk if I would call this a party....

Plus u make more and still slower!!! Hahahaha
Old 04-17-2012, 03:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Balt2nv
Idk if I would call this a party....

Plus u make more and still slower!!! Hahahaha
I maybe slower...but I will pull better ****** out of the dust bowl era then you will...

I got my bottom bitch on a retirement plan.
Old 04-17-2012, 04:00 PM
Teching In

I maybe slower...but I will pull better ****** out of the dust bowl era then you will...

I got my bottom bitch on a retirement plan.
True.....it's always fun to go to sonic and chat with high school girls cuz we have the same car!
Old 03-01-2013, 10:08 AM

As an outsider...
Here's my take on this thread...

Tech hears about GM...

Tech bashes GM...

GM backs GM upsetting Tech...

Right track here?

That Tink guy i'm guessing is having a rough life... bad job? No future? Girlfriend turns out to be a dude... whatever it is... I think he just needs someone to hold him. Poor Kid.

Asherby? Seems like she invests a lot of money into her car... Seems like she invests a lot of time into her car... Seems also like she invests a lot of emotion in her car...
So what exactly is wrong with that?
She hasn't put "Type-R" stickers on it... She hasn't put a floppy eBay wing on the back... She hasn't said hold on, wait till my V-Tec kicks in...

What is y'alls problem exactly?

From my reading.. Yes! Y'all are quite close minded. That's unfortunate.
I, on the other hand, am not. (Do I sound cocky? I am when it comes to how open I am regarding enthusiast cars.)

I've owned...
SVT Focus, Stage 2 Cobalt SS Supercharged, Saleen S281, BMW 135i with Twin Turbos, and now a 5.0 Mustang. I'm now about to sell it and get either a Boss 302 or a GT500. Yes I've owned mainly Fords, but I still love everything. Dad has an LS2 SSR.

The point is... I really can't figure out why y'alls panties are in a wod. Generally all but ANTICOP RAM AIR seem to have issues.

GM isn't calling y'all out on anything... like anything!
Y'all are defensive from the get go... Why?
I really wonder what is wrong with the Tink kid... Personally I think he's an idiot. Professionally, I think he's still an idiot.
But people aside! I am a big fan of the LS1s.

(and Yes... this thread is old... but I just stumbled on it today)

A few years ago I went out to a few GM events. Cool people, interesting cars and good overall fun hate for imports. EXACTLY what I wanted in my car hangout.
Good luck finding a better group of people.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:20 AM
TECH Apprentice

You realize the last post was almost a year ago right? This thread WAS forgotten.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Quoted

(and Yes... this thread is old... but I just stumbled on it today)
Yes I do. However, after reading through all these pages, I wanted to state my outside opinion on the matter. Honestly, I'd just like hear a reason why everyone is as upset as they are. I'm not looking to hear more bickering, just wondering WHY everyone is so hateful.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

lmao at bumping a 10 month old thread. if you haven't figured it out yet, the majority of post were people trolling. not the sharpest tool in the shed are ya?
Old 03-01-2013, 10:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Old 03-01-2013, 10:38 AM

Trolling? Please define. Isn't that what y'all did to their website and I'm guessing facebook to pull their dyno numbers and pictures?

I guess I'm just not understanding exactly what they did wrong in this circumstance.

Sharpest tool? Depends on the field. I do Engineering for Offshore Oil & Gas Platforms.
Cars though? Pretty sharp... but some of my knives though, i'm still sharpening and probably will be for the rest of my life.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Trolling? Please define. Isn't that what y'all did to their website and I'm guessing facebook to pull their dyno numbers and pictures?

I guess I'm just not understanding exactly what they did wrong in this circumstance.

Sharpest tool? Depends on the field. I do Engineering for Offshore Oil & Gas Platforms.
Cars though? Pretty sharp... but some of my knives though, i'm still sharpening and probably will be for the rest of my life.
Keep sharpening your common sense knife b/c its as dull as your sense of humor. But you're an engineer so that explains it all

they didn't do anything wrong. as soon as people realized certain posters were getting defensive they were jumped on.

Internetz iz serious bidness.
Old 03-01-2013, 11:05 AM

...or lack there of attempted humor.

So why did everyone jump on them when they got defensive. Just guessing... but don't usually people try to avoid offending people? Jabs here and there of course but the rest?

I am sorry that I jumped into this whole thing with my own rude remarks. I do apologize for those.

Though, I still don't understand why everyone had to attack them.
Hell, they drive GMs too! If they had Fords, I would completely understand the rivalry. But not this.

I would have figured it would be more so...

"Wow, 400+ out of a 2.0L DD? Nicely done! Any of y'all considering grabbing an LS1 project and building 800+ out of it?"

I just don't understand the pride. What's in it for LS1Tech to not reach out to other GM communities and grow?
Old 03-01-2013, 11:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Ah sure why not...

I heard that DFWGMELITE broke up and everyone sold their cars after getting slapped with a reality check from LS1tech...

TINKRD still can't drive.

I'm still running from La Migra!
Old 03-01-2013, 11:17 AM
TECH Apprentice

"Wow, 400+ out of a 2.0L DD? Nicely done! Any of y'all considering grabbing an LS1 project and building 800+ out of it?"
Tinkerd thought of building a lsx with 800 hp but then decided to build a lsx with 1000 rwhp instead
Old 03-01-2013, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by Dirty 30
Ah sure why not...

I heard that DFWGMELITE broke up and everyone sold their cars after getting slapped with a reality check from LS1tech...

TINKRD still can't drive.

I'm still running from La Migra!
I actually laughed at this lol. I'll admit, once you go big displacement, you do realize your previous attempts with small engines were close to worthless for a DD. Fun! But not near as fun as now. Especially FWD. I think that was the biggest factor for me. RWD changes the whole game.

The last time I went to any of their events was... nearing 5-6 years ago. But I do remember they were a cool group then.
Old 03-01-2013, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by Silver408z
Tinkerd thought of building a lsx with 800 hp but then decided to build a lsx with 1000 rwhp instead
Not meaning sarcastic or rude...
I think you misunderstood what I was saying.
I was meaning that statement would have been nice coming from LS1Tech to GMelite. 800, 900, 1400... The more the merrier!

I would have just assumed to build up those who are doing the same thing the rest of us are.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

If you think this is bad, check out dfwmustangs. Those guys eat the newbies alive.

Quick Reply: Who/What are DFWGMELITE?