Who/What are DFWGMELITE?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 08:15 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dave, you are acting like a real jackass. Seriously... not representing us well at all.
Old 03-31-2012, 09:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

i feel like there is nothing left to say.i think everything was covered
Old 03-31-2012, 09:57 PM
TECH Resident

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I have to agree with HTX, posting pics of her was pretty damn childish. No reason to attack someone personally over some internet ricer bullshit.
Old 03-31-2012, 10:13 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

I must agree that the pics were a bit out of order, but lets face it...she asked for it in a way.

She started talking bullshit form the start without any reason at all. To me it only shows insecurity and really a childish behavior. If you can not stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. With that attitude you are just asking for it.

I have reached the conclusion that this club its a bunch of clowns with an aversion towards more powerful vehicles, like V8 muscle cars (which are the REAL cars).

Real muscle cars have heritage, incredible stories of how they evolved and became legendary. In 20 to 30 years who will be talking about Cobalts??? No one. No heritage to back them up. Just silly little cars which only purpose is daily transportation. "Modding" them is just futile. They can reach a somewhat powerful performance but without a heritage to back them up...no one will care about them in the following years. Just look at those stupid dyno videos, pathetic.....
Old 03-31-2012, 11:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

loved to see how my daily driver diesel would hang with them
Old 03-31-2012, 11:22 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ColeGraham
Decided to go check out the site (didn't register), since they have a CTS-V that comes out, and this is what welcomed me...

I am going to call BS on the TQ numbers for the bold number...haha
Good catch surprised no one else really mentioned this. The 97 Grand Prix is mine.

I mentioned it in a dfwgmelite thread. It's more than likely convertor flash. I even questioned the horsepower as that means in my car(Intercooled PT61 setup) increasing the boost by 1 PSI, adding a cutout, and installing 1.9 modified rockers netted my a 60whp gain. A little odd if you ask me.

For the record even I LMAO at this thread it was a good read.
Old 03-31-2012, 11:34 PM
On The Tree

Ok I'll admit I may have gone a bit far. But there's no reason to half *** Anything u do. If your gonna flame and bash might as well drop a nuke so u don't have to worry about **** anymore.
Old 04-01-2012, 09:56 AM
LS7 Member

Yeah, you guys didn't handle this too well...
Old 04-01-2012, 10:17 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, it is what it is. I may cruise out to Bone Daddy's after my rebuild and see what's up with them.
Old 04-01-2012, 10:58 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by slitterell
Nah, you were never the problem. No one said you were. No one there hates big engines. In fact, quite the contrary. We are respectful to everyone unlike many people can handle here.

Honestly, I think it is childish that people can hide behind a computer and call names but any meet I have ever been to, no one has ever said anything to my face. It is all about enjoying cars at meets, not being douche bags and gloating.

Let's be honest, this turned into a bash-fest. No one cares to post here any more because people were just defending themselves. No one cares you call us ricers. Just respect what is ours and we'll respect what it yours.

Some have taken it way too far. They have taken pictures and slammed one of our members like it is high school. I wish nothing but ill will on anyone low enough to do such. That is low and definitely unprovoked. Too bad our member won't be around when karma comes back around to laugh at you.

So what, some of you think you are better than us because you have ls1's? Who cares! We could pull up hp, hp/L, hp/lb, mpg, lbs, or anything and it doesn't matter either way. It isn't going to change anyone's mind.

I will be honest, many of you have beautiful cars that are quick and I really like the work you have done. It doesn't give you rights to act like fools. If you can't appreciate what we do or are about, then leave us alone.

I will live my life with the greatest of ease knowing that I don't have low lifes as friends such as the people that are trying to drag us through the mud. But then again, I kind of feel for the people because it must suck having such a little dick and never pleasing a women.
I have kept up with this thread the best I could, and it's a pretty good read.

I admit I wouldn't have have taken it as far as some people have, but hey I'm not their boss and neither are you. You guys came here to a website where V8s rule the world and started talking about cobalts and saturns.

You should have expected a little flaming, and at the VERY least not made the mistake of saying "I think it's funny that ya'll are calling us ricers when we have cars that would drag your *** down the highway" within your first 3 posts.

You talk about us not being douche bags and gloating AFTER that statement was made???

Not to mention that if anyone of us had made that same statement it probably would have been followed up with as many challenges as you recieved, so don't feel too special.

But I do commend you for coming here and trying to respectfully resolve the situation and leave as humbly as possible. That is, up until the point where you said we have small dicks and can't please women.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Current Thread tags: ***, bully, car, club, dark, definition, dfw, elite, gm, green, hole, opening, powered, side, smf, technology, tool ...HAHAHAHAHA!

Originally Posted by slowGTP
Good catch surprised no one else really mentioned this. The 97 Grand Prix is mine.

I mentioned it in a dfwgmelite thread. It's more than likely convertor flash. I even questioned the horsepower as that means in my car(Intercooled PT61 setup) increasing the boost by 1 PSI, adding a cutout, and installing 1.9 modified rockers netted my a 60whp gain. A little odd if you ask me.

For the record even I LMAO at this thread it was a good read.
At least one of you guys as sense...haha.

And what you said sounds dead on. I was toying with the idea of doing a T/C swap on my 99 GTP, but I totalled it when I started putting the money together. your hp number is very possible with the setup, its just tq number seems very outlandish. I would expect a T/C 3800 to be in the mid to upper 300s with those mods. I still miss my GTP, is was a fun little car...but torque steer was a mother ****** in it. got into the RWD V8 world, and havent looked back.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:47 AM

Well, after reading 15 pages of Derp I suppose I should say something in all this since it's my actions that caused all of this.

I put the card on the Firebird at UTA, I have these cards to try and get some new faces out at the meets.

Never thought it would have caused this much fail though.

So in short it's a good group of people that appreciate probably the same cars that you do. Even if a few members did get their panties in a wad for no reason.
Old 04-05-2012, 11:34 AM
TECH Addict

It was my TA that got the card... I didnt know it would turn in to this... sorry bro
Old 04-05-2012, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by ANTICOP RAM AIR
It was my TA that got the card... I didnt know it would turn in to this... sorry bro
You should come out to one of the meets, I'm guessing you have classes in COBA? I have probably met you or seen you in person already and not realized it.
Old 04-05-2012, 01:43 PM
TECH Addict

Ive got Business Coms class TTH 8-920 in that building...
Old 04-05-2012, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by ANTICOP RAM AIR
Ive got Business Coms class TTH 8-920 in that building...
That's a nice blow off class.

Well anyway if you want to see who was trollin just come by tonight at 30 and eastchase at the whataburger around 9pm. They're harmless in person.

I'll be the one with the yellow girl's car.
Old 04-05-2012, 03:42 PM
TECH Addict

thats 3 miles from my house.. haha... I may just come through..
Old 04-05-2012, 04:52 PM
TECH Junkie

WOW....Ouch, just finished this thread...Brutal
Old 04-05-2012, 09:59 PM
TECH Resident

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Well after 15 pages of comedy, anticop finally meets the guy who stuck that card on his car. It's about time!

Lmao at the yellow girls car comment! At least some of you have thick skin.
Old 04-05-2012, 11:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

wow....just wow.....one comment about car clubs not being for everyone and BOOM goes he hate bomb.... sometimes I live E-sensitive people...

Quick Reply: Who/What are DFWGMELITE?