The decline of car culture in America and America's youth

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 08:38 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

I welcome a larger amount of youth to not take interest in classic cars. That'll keep their (classic cars) prices in check.
Old 09-27-2012, 05:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Slow LSX
So you are a ***** if you drive a Honda.........ok.

And I hope you realize gas is not getting cheaper with the "all mighty dollar" failing. Clint Eastwood (who I am sure you think is a badass) daughter is dating a painter and even he says what ever makes HER happy.
If any of us really cared about gas prices, we would not be driving V8's. Unless of course we only cared about mpgs at 100 mph
Old 09-27-2012, 07:26 PM
TWS
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Only real purpose of a automobile is to get you from point A to point B.
If the members here believed that, this website would not exist. Are you purposefully acting dain bramaged in a trolling attempt?

Life is too short to drive boring cars. Yeah, I might be getting from point A to point B, but I'm going to have fun while doing it. And on weekends point A to point B might be a quarter mile at a time, one lap at a time, or one car show at a time.
Old 09-27-2012, 07:29 PM
TWS
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Clint Eastwood (who I am sure you think is a badass) daughter is dating a painter and even he says what ever makes HER happy.
OK, this is getting weird.
Old 09-28-2012, 01:44 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by -Ross-
I welcome a larger amount of youth to not take interest in classic cars. That'll keep their (classic cars) prices in check.
don't worry my generation and my fathers is doing a good job of jacking up the prices on the classic cars
Old 09-28-2012, 06:04 AM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So you are a ***** if you drive a Honda.........ok.

And I hope you realize gas is not getting cheaper with the "all mighty dollar" failing. Clint Eastwood (who I am sure you think is a badass) daughter is dating a painter and even he says what ever makes HER happy.
Take a step back cheese dick and dont dwel to deep in the post. No gas is not getting cheaper, I wasnt aware of that you butt stank. Clint Eastwood is a BADASS, what has that got to do with this thread? Who is your favorite actor, Barney?

Loosen up that **** ring a bit and dont get so caught up in a thread.

Chad
Old 09-29-2012, 05:08 AM
On The Tree

I can't stand the new generation of car enthusiasts. I remember when I was 16 running out at HRP. I used to look up to all the older guys, talk with them, "Yes sir", "No sir", etc. I just turned 30 and am still that way to older guys. The new guys generally turn me off to car meets, etc. Just not my thing.

Last edited by winters97gt; 09-29-2012 at 01:56 PM.
Old 09-29-2012, 11:36 AM
Staging Lane

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by TWS
If the members here believed that, this website would not exist. Are you purposefully acting dain bramaged in a trolling attempt?

Life is too short to drive boring cars. Yeah, I might be getting from point A to point B, but I'm going to have fun while doing it. And on weekends point A to point B might be a quarter mile at a time, one lap at a time, or one car show at a time.
I like this post. This is what sets this hobby apart from people who only care about "Point A to point B"

Quick Reply: The decline of car culture in America and America's youth