Old 09-23-2012, 04:46 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Manny V Floyd

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...otential-fight

Old 09-23-2012, 04:56 PM
Staging Lane

i hope that fight happens! believe it when i see it!
Old 09-23-2012, 06:06 PM
TECH Addict

Maybe in a year or two,but not anytime soon.
Old 09-23-2012, 08:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah not happening.. It is the only fight anybody wants to see..

So manny agreed for the random tests, and gave floyd the bigger split?

Still disappointed that manny wants to fight marquez again.. Those are some great, and entertaining fights, but 3 times is enough.

I wish he would have fought bradley or canelo instead.

Last edited by TXZ28LS1; 09-23-2012 at 09:01 PM.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:25 PM
On The Tree

Just go's to show who is really who and what kind of character money chicken **** is. You would think a response would have been made by him or his camp and I lol at the people who back him up......
Old 09-23-2012, 10:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 99CamVanillaTop
Just go's to show who is really who and what kind of character money chicken **** is. You would think a response would have been made by him or his camp and I lol at the people who back him up......
Manny just booked his next fight then he says "ok" to PBF's terms...

Manny is scared and has every right to be.
Old 09-24-2012, 01:02 AM
On The Tree

So you think he should wait to book a fight? Manny has never backed down from any fight and has even fought way out his weight class. Come up with some actual recent facts that prove that he's scared otherwise I lol at you like Steven A mentioned.
Old 09-24-2012, 01:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Mayweather is scared that he will lose that's the real deal and is hoping Manny will slow down. Im sure Mayweather wants to go out on top and be undefeated making him the best pound for pound fighter that's why he being very smart about his fights and avoiding Manny
Old 09-24-2012, 12:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
Manny just booked his next fight then he says "ok" to PBF's terms...

Manny is scared and has every right to be.

LMAO... Manny has said over and over he is willing to fight floyd.. Blows my mind how ridiculous all your comments are about this topic.

Manny is tired of waiting on floyd. Hes got all these demands. And everytime somebody tells floyd that manny has agreed to his demands he gets all butt hurt and upset and always switches the subject....

So you tell me whos scared?

BTW, when was the last time floyd knocked anybody out WITH THE OPPONENT LOOKING or Knocked down anybody? Cuz thats what its gonna take to beat manny.

Floyd couldnt do anything being pinned against cotto.. Cotto was too slow.. Oh yeah, thats right floyd always pick a fight that he clearly has an advantage.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

So you think he should wait to book a fight? Manny has never backed down from any fight and has even fought way out his weight class. Come up with some actual recent facts that prove that he's scared otherwise I lol at you like Steven A mentioned.
Was pretty funny when Stephen A. could not believe how manny laughed at him when he thought floyd would win.
Old 09-24-2012, 01:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
LMAO... Manny has said over and over he is willing to fight floyd.. Blows my mind how ridiculous all your comments are about this topic.

Manny is tired of waiting on floyd. Hes got all these demands. And everytime somebody tells floyd that manny has agreed to his demands he gets all butt hurt and upset and always switches the subject....

So you tell me whos scared?

BTW, when was the last time floyd knocked anybody out WITH THE OPPONENT LOOKING or Knocked down anybody? Cuz thats what its gonna take to beat manny.

Floyd couldnt do anything being pinned against cotto.. Cotto was too slow.. Oh yeah, thats right floyd always pick a fight that he clearly has an advantage.

Manny has never really beat Marquez and Floyd is much more skilled Marquez.

There is a reason the early Vegas lines heavily favor Floyd.
Old 09-24-2012, 02:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

Manny has never really beat Marquez and Floyd is much more skilled Marquez.

There is a reason the early Vegas lines heavily favor Floyd.

You could keep bringing up the marquez and manny fights..You cant compare marquez and floyd.. The difference is marquez goes toe to toe.. Floyd wont do that floyd is defensive first!!!

Again, not trying to be biased towards manny, but those fights were amazing fights.. Manny was probably not as skilled as he is now fighting marquez in the 1st two fights and manny put him on his *** in 2 of the 3 fights..Marquez fought his butt off for being knocked down 3 times in the 1st fight. Even in the 2nd fight marquez knocked down again..How can you keep saying your the winner when your the one being knocked down? Especially when those fights are close. Marquez never puts any pressure, or had manny in any trouble.

Even in the 3rd fight, manny's wife told him she was gonna divorce him prior to the fight.. and look at whos face was swollen at the end of the fight.. Marquez

Maybe manny should say screw vegas, and fight in Jerry Jones palace..
Old 09-24-2012, 04:13 PM
Teching In

Old 09-24-2012, 06:46 PM
On The Tree

You could keep bringing up the marquez and manny fights..You cant compare marquez and floyd.. The difference is marquez goes toe to toe.. Floyd wont do that floyd is defensive first!!!

Again, not trying to be biased towards manny, but those fights were amazing fights.. Manny was probably not as skilled as he is now fighting marquez in the 1st two fights and manny put him on his *** in 2 of the 3 fights..Marquez fought his butt off for being knocked down 3 times in the 1st fight. Even in the 2nd fight marquez knocked down again..How can you keep saying your the winner when your the one being knocked down? Especially when those fights are close. Marquez never puts any pressure, or had manny in any trouble.

Even in the 3rd fight, manny's wife told him she was gonna divorce him prior to the fight.. and look at whos face was swollen at the end of the fight.. Marquez

He should bring another fight to the Palace if he enjoyed dfw. Manny is a pure punisher who fights toe to toe with anyone, Floyd is a finesse boxer, pure defense who wins by decision....

I wish previous pro boxers like tyson, holyfield, delahoya, foreman would call floyd out because he is a disgrace to the sport.
Old 09-24-2012, 06:55 PM
Launching!

Marquez won every fight don't even start. I'm sick of Manny and May Weather. We have some young and hungry fighters ready to fight no matter what. This **** is old and tired....

Old 09-24-2012, 08:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by kennyxg
Marquez won every fight don't even start. I'm sick of Manny and May Weather. We have some young and hungry fighters ready to fight no matter what. This **** is old and tired....

We all have our opinion on who should have or could have..Could go either way.

I still wish manny would have fought bradley or saul canelo instead.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:49 PM
Launching!

We all have our opinion on who should have or could have..Could go either way.
I still wish manny would have fought bradley or saul canelo instead.
i'd love to see canelo alvares vs floyd, i think it will happen very soon
Old 09-24-2012, 11:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

I wish previous pro boxers like tyson, holyfield, delahoya, foreman would call floyd out because he is a disgrace to the sport.
Floyd boxes CIRCLES around everybody he fights. He happens to be the best pure "boxer" ever...in a sport called....BOXING.

Manny is a puncher that would get countered all day fighting Floyd. Manny has never fought anybody as fast as Floyd and it is obvious Manny gets more wild when his punches aren't landing.
Old 09-25-2012, 12:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 02WSSICK
i'd love to see canelo alvares vs floyd, i think it will happen very soon
I think he is too young to out box Floyd but that would be a great fight.

I'm more worried about Alvarez beating Floyd than Pacman.
Old 09-25-2012, 12:02 AM
On The Tree

Floyd boxes CIRCLES around everybody he fights. He happens to be the best pure "boxer" ever...in a sport called....BOXING.

Manny is a puncher that would get countered all day fighting Floyd. Manny has never fought anybody as fast as Floyd and it is obvious Manny gets more wild when his punches aren't landing.
He can't counter **** when he wont even step in the ring.......

Quick Reply: Manny V Floyd