Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 11:02 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 03Sssnake
Old 10-09-2012, 11:14 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man this is all hard to read.... I have to say I am surprised about the # of 'Bama supporters.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:16 PM
TECH Addict

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

BTW, it is common "sense". js, Snoop Lion!
Old 10-10-2012, 03:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by boosteddragon
to be continued that was the first debate of many lol
http://www.2012presidentialelectionn...bate-schedule/
Hmm, well I guess that's good for Obama. Because he got smacked in the first one... Bad. lol
Old 10-10-2012, 10:14 AM
TECH Regular

I think all this arguing over who would be the better President is pointless. Both guys are going to say what we all want to hear until they are sworn in and then it all goes out the window.

Until someone actually comes out and TELLS THE TRUTH about what is going on and what they are going to do... I wont be voting for a D or R
Old 10-10-2012, 11:08 AM
Staging Lane

Default Why not Libertarian?

We need to end the two party system. It just amazes me that people are so oblivious to any other choice when it’s right there in front of you in the voting booth. There is some passion on both side but there is also so much apathy for something so important, as shown in this thread. It’s pathetic, but I swear people have mental blinders on. I’m voting Libertarian. I don’t have to support their entire platform, but I’m not “scared” to try to push policies back towards supporting the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
The only wasted vote is the one that’s not cast.
Old 10-10-2012, 11:13 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by quicksilver383
We need to end the two party system. It just amazes me that people are so oblivious to any other choice when it’s right there in front of you in the voting booth. There is some passion on both side but there is also so much apathy for something so important, as shown in this thread. It’s pathetic, but I swear people have mental blinders on. I’m voting Libertarian. I don’t have to support their entire platform, but I’m not “scared” to try to push policies back towards supporting the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
We definitely need a 3rd or 4th party at a minimum. There is way too much stupid on both sides of the aisle, might as well have one party at this point. I have voted libertarian in the past when Georgie was running, however; I will pull the lever for Romney this time around. Obama has to go...
Old 10-10-2012, 11:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

*sigh*

Why people still support Obama just blows my mind, its so blatantly obvious he's a cataclysmic failure its embarrassing. You can't point out not one example where he has done right as president.

Economy: FAIL
Jobs: FAIL
Unemployment: FAIL
Debt: FAIL
Healthcare: FAIL
Energy: TRIPLE FAIL
Education: FAIL
Foreign Policy: FAIL

The 2010 congressional landslide was a direct result of his failure to adheed the best interests of the united states of america. He lost by a 52 point margin in his first debate (the largest in presidential debate history might I add) for a reason: He can't run on his record, and you can't out-lie the facts/numbers. He's a failure plain and simple.

Johnson and Romney are both superior candidates than Obama by default, because thats just how bad is as a person, politician, president, and as a leader. If your pulling the lever for obama, atleast do yourself a favor and actually RESEARCH your candidate.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:13 PM
On The Tree

4 years ago, I thought we couldn't do any worse than Bush. Obama came along and proved me wrong. We basically gave the guy a blank checkbook and every idea he has had, has failed. We can't afford to go another 4 years with this idiot. I wonder what they teach in a Harvard economics class?

I saw a sticker a few weeks ago and I think it sums up this election well
"If you voted for obama in 2008 to prove you're not racist,
Don't vote for him in 2012 to prove you're not an idiot."

I don't care who you vote for, just don't give Obama another chance.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:37 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BudRacing
Wow, someone's an obama fan... ... with no substance to add to the conversation.
... and with no clue on how to use multi quote. Lets HOPE he can figure it out...
Old 10-10-2012, 01:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I had to laugh at a pair of bumper stickers I saw recently.
The first one was "I think we should fish 5 days and work 2", the next was an obama'12 sticker. I thought it was fitting.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:35 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by quicksilver383

Constitution And The Bill Of Rights. Don't you mean the Constitution Of The Right Amount Of Dollar Bills? Because that's what our country has come to when D & R party are trying to win election by giving into Gay rights and Illegal Aliens families for their votes. That isn't Constitution nor Biblical. You can't say anything about gays, even though you have the right of freedom of speech nor a State Official can I.D. someone without being a racist. Look what happen with the Owner of Chick fil a, he spoke on what he thought was right(BIBLICAL) and got blasted by the media and gay-activist groups.

But your right! The American Citizen needs to win back our Country get all the BS out of the White House, Congress, and the Senate. So keep voting Libertarian it has to start somewhere, GOOD LUCK!
Old 10-11-2012, 08:25 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by JMAC
Constitution And The Bill Of Rights. Don't you mean the Constitution Of The Right Amount Of Dollar Bills? Because that's what our country has come to when D & R party are trying to win election by giving into Gay rights and Illegal Aliens families for their votes. That isn't Constitution nor Biblical. You can't say anything about gays, even though you have the right of freedom of speech nor a State Official can I.D. someone without being a racist. Look what happen with the Owner of Chick fil a, he spoke on what he thought was right(BIBLICAL) and got blasted by the media and gay-activist groups.

But your right! The American Citizen needs to win back our Country get all the BS out of the White House, Congress, and the Senate. So keep voting Libertarian it has to start somewhere, GOOD LUCK!
You say to vote Libertarian, yet you keep bringing up the Bible, which contradicts the 1st Amendment right of separation of church and state. We do not live in a theocracy run by Christians and the Bible should not be a statute on which the government presides. Religion can not be a factor in what is right and wrong in the eyes of the government. We are ruled by secular law for a reason, not religious law.

The Chic-fil-a is a private corporation that has the right to say whatever they'd like, whether 'right' or 'wrong', but Libertarianism is and always has been a proponent of individual rights and liberties, even for minorities, immigrants, and gays. It's a party of individual civil rights and responsibility, not a group of 'extreme right-wingers' that are just used to push the Republican agenda.

Libertarians are also against voter identification laws and essentially anything that gives the federal government more power in any way, shape, or form. The less power the federal government has, the more freedom the individual has.

You need to do some research on the Libertarian platform before you start spouting stuff that sounds much more Republican than Libertarian.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:02 AM
TECH Apprentice

Oh boy, this is getting interesting... Get your popcorn ready for tonights debate!! Will Ryan keep the momentum going for the Republicans or will Big Daddy Joe put him in his place...lol. More news right after Sesame Street...lol. Ok, i could resist that one...lol
Old 10-11-2012, 09:20 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by NOLAG05
Oh boy, this is getting interesting... Get your popcorn ready for tonights debate!! Will Ryan keep the momentum going for the Republicans or will Big Daddy Joe put him in his place...lol. More news right after Sesame Street...lol. Ok, i could resist that one...lol
yeah crazy uncle joe should make it a memorable, Ryan is no slouch with regard to debate....either way it should be entertaining to say the least. Won't be watching football tonight!
Old 10-11-2012, 09:36 AM
On The Tree

I dont care for Sesame Street, I can teach my own kid all that stuff and as a parent I will. Besides that is not the only childrens education program out there.

I am so pissed about Obama's plan right now. I use an FSA from work to pay for my kids hospital bills, day care and medical perscriptions. The barrowing amount from myself has been 5000.00 for the last 10 years and Obama has cut that to 2500.00. Thats such bullshit, its my money and now he wants to cut it in half and tax me for using it too. HE SUCKS and any one who has children needs to protect our way of life. He said he was in support for the small business owners then he did a 180 and showed no support for them the last 4 years and my wifes company is now getting taxed the exact same as it was 4 years ago. Bottom line: He Lied to the whole US.
Old 10-11-2012, 10:14 AM
TECH Apprentice

Still watchin the game tonight!! Picture in Picture on my Chinese TV...lol.

Originally Posted by 03Sssnake
yeah crazy uncle joe should make it a memorable, Ryan is no slouch with regard to debate....either way it should be entertaining to say the least. Won't be watching football tonight!
Old 10-11-2012, 10:17 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

"Hope is not a strategy."
Old 10-11-2012, 10:17 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by NOLAG05
Still watchin the game tonight!! Picture in Picture on my Chinese TV...lol.
I have PIP, but have never really liked it, bugs the **** out of me!
Old 10-11-2012, 10:29 AM
TECH Apprentice

The sesame street line was a joke bro... take it down a bit... I think people need to realize that if you don't know who your voting for at this point you should just write someone in... If you don't have any idea, or good feeling about either person running for office you should write someone in...Both candidates have givin you their stance on the issues. If you don't know by now the debates won't help you pick the lesser of two evils... I look at it like this... your picking between two very wealthy people to run the the country. Neither are affected financially by the tax codes they fix/change/re-arrange what ever you want to call it... Neither are affected by the health care changes... and if we do end up going to war anywhere neither will go fight... So the only real question is who will benefit your pocket and bank account the most... They both are for rebuilding the American economy but two different paths to do it... which do you favor? Since Mr. Romney still hasn't said how he is going to go from point A to B... i can't really pick him. At least the President is tellin me how he is going to stick it to me i can prepare for it... I'm no Obama fan but i am picking the guy who is tellin me something and has some type of plan for the Country... If Mr. Romney does the same he might get more votes... Like i said in my other post... Put your cards on the table and show America what you have in store.

Originally Posted by Texas-Firehawk
I dont care for Sesame Street, I can teach my own kid all that stuff and as a parent I will. Besides that is not the only childrens education program out there.

I am so pissed about Obama's plan right now. I use an FSA from work to pay for my kids hospital bills, day care and medical perscriptions. The barrowing amount from myself has been 5000.00 for the last 10 years and Obama has cut that to 2500.00. Thats such bullshit, its my money and now he wants to cut it in half and tax me for using it too. HE SUCKS and any one who has children needs to protect our way of life. He said he was in support for the small business owners then he did a 180 and showed no support for them the last 4 years and my wifes company is now getting taxed the exact same as it was 4 years ago. Bottom line: He Lied to the whole US.

Quick Reply: Why I'm Not Voting For Romney