The Dallas Cowturds suck at football.

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 10:39 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
By the haters standards I guess Trent Dilfer was a good/great qb since he has a ring lmao
And Dan Marino sucked because he never won a ring...

Technically those statements are true. Trent Dilfer did something Dan Mario never will... Win a Super Bowl. I mean, Cowboys fans CLING to those Championships won those decades ago like it was last year. Its the supposed basis of their badass-ness and now not having a ring doesnt matter? If they dont matter, lets stop with all the 'how many Super Bowls has your team won' banter.

Thats like saying the Oilers were the one of the greatest teams of all time even thou they never won a championship.
Old 10-31-2012, 01:59 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DSIM
Technically those statements are true. Trent Dilfer did something Dan Mario never will... Win a Super Bowl. I mean, Cowboys fans CLING to those Championships won those decades ago like it was last year. Its the supposed basis of their badass-ness and now not having a ring doesnt matter? If they dont matter, lets stop with all the 'how many Super Bowls has your team won' banter.

Thats like saying the Oilers were the one of the greatest teams of all time even thou they never won a championship.
Difference is we're talking about a certain QB, Not talking about a franchise.
So because Dilfer has a ring he was a better QB than Marino? Get real the point is anyone can win a ring! You have to have a good team as a whole and some luck.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:38 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm starting to hate this Team and I dont want to because my son is a huge fan.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:03 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BIGDRAGON
I'm starting to hate this Team and I dont want to because my son is a huge fan.
They always let ya down..need a real coach that's a mean ****!
Old 11-05-2012, 01:08 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
They always let ya down..need a real OWNER
Fixt!
Old 11-05-2012, 01:12 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by winters97gt
Fixt!
Well partially fixed lol he's a good owner in spending and marketing. But he needs to just hire a really good GM and sit back and watch!
Old 11-05-2012, 06:21 AM
TECH Resident

Sean Payton...
Old 11-05-2012, 07:07 AM
TECH Senior Member

won't happen.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:10 AM
TECH Resident

^^^probably not, but they have nothing to lose in taking a shot...
Old 11-05-2012, 07:53 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

I think this game is further proof that Atlanta isn't a great football team. They seem to win by the skin of their teeth every week. A win is a win, but I'm not convince they are some dominant world beater.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:09 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by -Ross-
I think this game is further proof that Atlanta isn't a great football team. They seem to win by the skin of their teeth every week. A win is a win, but I'm not convince they are some dominant world beater.
Ross, you are correct Atlanta's opponent winning % was .380 going into the game. They play the teams that are put in front of them. It isn't their fault that is just how it goes. I think they are the 4th best team in the NFC right now. I am not a Cowgirls fan but if they ever play as a team for 60 minutes, they will have better success.

Hell Dunta Robinson made Romo look good on that 65 yd pass....Oh wait it was Dunat that is why.
Old 11-05-2012, 03:43 PM
Launching!

Excerpt from JJ's interview last night.

Reporter: If there had been a GM in this role for the last 15 years, you would have fired him, um, (cut off)

JJ: Yeah, but he doesn't own the team, so I'm just saying what I really meant was one of the things you do if you've got a GM that in this particular case that owns the team, you go in and work on the mirror.

Reporter: But at what point do you look in the mirror and say, "Am I the right man to continue being GM for this team or would your team be better with another GM in here?"

JJ: When I bought the team, the night I bought it, I said I would be doing what I'm doing and that's GM the team and make the final decision on all personnel. That's the way it's always been done. We won three Super Bowls doing that, and so I want to do it again.

Reporter: You've also won 1 playoff game in the last 15 years so what makes you believe it's still in this teams best interest?

JJ: I think that I know how our organization runs and I know the best way to make decisions for us and that's the best way. I know that's what motivates me as an owner and causes me to basically do the best job that I can.

Wow. Even he makes his references to the 3 SB's to justify he is the right man for the job. I guess if you can't get him to admit he sucks as a President and GM after 15 years, you never will. The real question is, are Dallas fans convinced he has put together a SB caliber team? JJ thinks so.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:06 AM
On The Tree

After last nights game I realized the cowboys are def better off running the "No Garrett Offense"
Old 11-06-2012, 08:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I think most would agree that one of the (if not THE) main problems the Cowboys have is Jerry Jones at GM. I will say though, the past 3 drafts have been very good, though I think you have to give Jason Garrett some credit there. Right now I think the Cowboys aren't very disciplined. The stupid penalties, and Ogletree and Bryant still not knowing the playbook drive me crazy. I had questioned this in the past, but I really do think the Cowboys have the talent to be one of the top teams in the NFL. When the Cowboys get in a hole, we see flashes of how good they can be. The Baltimore and NYG losses are good examples of that. They are a missed field goal and a Dez Bryant finger away from winning those games. Soooo frustrating, and football gets less and less fun to watch with every year of mediocrity.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:36 PM
Launching!

ESPN is reporting that Cowboys games will now be televised on the History channel due to the owner and fans constantly talking about the past superbowls.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

ESPN is reporting that Cowboys games will now be televised on the History channel due to the owner and fans constantly talking about the past superbowls.
I love the cowboys but this is awesome!
Old 11-06-2012, 02:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Flat out horrible.. The run game is absolutely horrible... Garrett is so damn pass happy. Felix jones sucks.. They are better off starting the 3rd and 4th stringer over jones
Old 11-06-2012, 03:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

not sure why we dont try out dunbar... what do we have to lose... really!
Old 11-06-2012, 03:24 PM
FormerVendor

Old 11-06-2012, 06:31 PM
On The Tree

I love the reports of someone in the locker room not letting JJ in untill he banged on the door for several minutes.

Quick Reply: The Dallas Cowturds suck at football.