** Now Hiring ** LMAO!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2013 | 03:23 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by svg210
How did you get this info? Lmao

The N number off the tail section is on the faa data base. You can search any n number fo freeeeee!

He's gonna come back saying he's a partner or some bullshit like that. Obviously he ain't pimpin if hes only owning a portion of the plane and acting like its his plane. He might rent it like he did the busted cessna 172...
Old 06-18-2013 | 03:46 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by codyvette
Watch out guys. He could file suit for slander on y'all and ask for cars as damages. Then who would have a fast car?
Slander, Haha! Slander is making up things about someone that isn't true to intentionally deface/ruin reputation. Everything on here are things that he has posted and people calling him out on it. That's the good thing about the Internet, there are forums, blogs out there for consumer protection protecting people from situations like Kentucky Turbo, and the other shops that rip hard working people off for their money. If it wasn't for the hard working people that bust their asses and get good at a certain profession and choose to pay people to build their cars for them while they bust their *** at work to afford it, there would be no need for "speed/performance shops." For someone to take advantage of someone else that doesn't know any better is grounds for an *** whooping at a minimal, but I've found the court system works quite well as long as you can present a good case. If a shop tells you something, but won't put in writing or email then they are full of **** and will not stand behind anything they say or do if something fails on your car be it at their shop or in your driveway. The problem is that 99% of people just lay over if a shop gets them instead of following up with it in court. Build your own car or keep every receipt, email, and documentation and don't take anyone's word for anything make them put it in writing.
Old 06-18-2013 | 05:19 PM
On The Tree

Doesn't that plane belong to the lead operater at 26.2?
Old 06-18-2013 | 05:37 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by FoHawk
The N number off the tail section is on the faa data base. You can search any n number fo freeeeee!.

Yup. Any pilot should know that......
Old 06-18-2013 | 06:52 PM
11 Second Club

Whos house do I have to fly over to prove it. I bought the plane but it stays registered until paid off. I put down $50,000 and paying off the other $30,000. Plane was built by Guy himself. Its been wrecked once by him in which he sheered off a wing upon landing and crash. In which i watched him put on a new wing and fresh paint before i agreed to a purchase. He was getting too old to fly. Regardless....its much like most plane purchased in which are alot like a buy in with a parntership. No point in going to the bank when someone will do a plane purchase with a contract. And the lead op over here at 38/26.2 has a 2005 Velocity Canard plane in which ive flown because I was gonna buy his with the $50, 000 I had down and go into partnership with him. I know cause he took me straight to the person that trained him to be a pilot in which he trained me. It took my lead op 14 hrs to Solo.....it only took me 7hrs half the time and he said i was ready in 5hrs. Since he is going through a divorce the plane is registered in his name and would have stayed that way regardless if I bought it in partnership... I coulda been out of $50k if a judge rules in her favor. I still have the option of opting out of my contract with the 2012 Vans and go with the 2005 Velocity if the divorce goes in his favor. I might get just get it too. There are several planes at Brazosport regional airport that offer a joint or multi partnership in which one person holds the registration and 6 people couod own the plane and fly anytime with only $5000 down and 300per month with much nicer planes, twin engine, jet...whatever. i know because when u become a pilot...u get treated very differently at the airports. Most airports have really nice courtesy cars for the pilots as well as other perks. If I wanna borrow a plane....its a $100 an hour for most of them. No questions asked. Just submit a flight plan and sign in. Not gonna get my license and not have a plane to fly. Thats prett dumb. Kinda like having a drivers license with no car. Damn you guys are persistant on trying to prove me a bad person or a liar lol. Its just not gonna happen. Im sitting here behind my phone ....smiling...laughing cause I went flying today and man it sure was a beautiful day.
Old 06-18-2013 | 07:00 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by khenry
Slander, Haha! Slander is making up things about someone that isn't true to intentionally deface/ruin reputation. Everything on here are things that he has posted and people calling him out on it. That's the good thing about the Internet, there are forums, blogs out there for consumer protection protecting people from situations like Kentucky Turbo, and the other shops that rip hard working people off for their money. If it wasn't for the hard working people that bust their asses and get good at a certain profession and choose to pay people to build their cars for them while they bust their *** at work to afford it, there would be no need for "speed/performance shops." For someone to take advantage of someone else that doesn't know any better is grounds for an *** whooping at a minimal, but I've found the court system works quite well as long as you can present a good case. If a shop tells you something, but won't put in writing or email then they are full of **** and will not stand behind anything they say or do if something fails on your car be it at their shop or in your driveway. The problem is that 99% of people just lay over if a shop gets them instead of following up with it in court. Build your own car or keep every receipt, email, and documentation and don't take anyone's word for anything make them put it in writing.
Do you really think im that ******* stupid Kevin....I know that if I submit a picture with the registration on the back....anyone can look it up. I call out November 9 Sierra Victor evertime I crank up the plane and taxi, talk to air traffic, decend or elevate, land or takeoff or just asking for information. You cant beat me Kevin....keep trying. Its entertaining though. Your trying sooooooo sooooo hard. If you put this much effort into life, you might actually grow up to be a man one day.
Old 06-18-2013 | 07:02 PM
11 Second Club

Kevin is flying over Class B airspace....not good.
Old 06-18-2013 | 07:07 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by BigBronco
So both your shops are bigger than this space?

Take out both of my offices and I see it being very close.....or close with offices. Add up all my free space and room....yes im sure they are combined for about the same amount of room. Butbthe buildings are split. Google earth my buildings.
1805/1809 Yellowstone
Freeport TX 77541
My property goes all the way to the back road.
With room to build a Mega shop if i like.
Old 06-18-2013 | 07:25 PM
11 Second Club

Is this better. Its the only Photo I have of the front of my two shops. Like I said....not state of the art but bigger than most shops I know of. Not bad for a starter shop.
Attached Thumbnails ** Now Hiring ** LMAO!!-screenshot_2013-06-18-19-20-46.jpg  
Old 06-18-2013 | 07:27 PM
11 Second Club

Ill fly over my shop maybe this week and get some Aerial pictures.

Last edited by ZEX-Z; 06-18-2013 at 07:41 PM.
Old 06-18-2013 | 07:35 PM
Staging Lane

Lol, I think I need payment for making this thread!
Old 06-18-2013 | 07:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Going ham.
Old 06-18-2013 | 07:48 PM
On The Tree

Nobody give a flying **** if you have a plane! I'm sure there are several people on here that have and can fly their own plane, but they aren't bragging about it like its their life's work. This is about the cars you've supposedly built, or lack there of. If all this didn't bother you, you wouldn't feel the need to come on here and continue and try to prove anything.
Old 06-18-2013 | 07:53 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by MADMAN
I have a shop now and I am not planning on moving. I am just trying to figure you out. The stories you have posted dont seem to make sense. Your qualifications you listed warrant a person making $1500.00 or more a week salary. Thats why I wanted to see the shop. The pics I have seen show a one bay building with a lift. Thats not enough room to make what you claim you can make. I would hate to see a good tech go into something and get burned.
God damn I cant win with you guys huh??? Lmao!! Shaking my head in disbelief. I roll out my Vette....I didnt build it or I dont own it. I fly over your house. You can see me waving at you...thats not him...thats someone else. I paint a car. He didnt do that. I buy lunch.....I stole it. I work out....hes on steriods...I play basketball for my church league and score 30pts...im a ball hog and cheated. I get hired at my job...he knew someone. I open a shop...its a one car one bay one lift garage. Holy ****!!! Ive never seen this before out of people. See the similarities? Very interesting. You guys really dont want me to succeed do ya. Tell ya what Kevin. Im gonna ask you a simple question. What exactly do you want from me? What is it your trying to do since you started this soap opra? This is all about me Kevin. You did this because you have something against me...I dont know what it is but its kinda creeper...know what im saying. Kinda like a stalker type deal...jealous ex-murderous girlfriend kinda thing. You are going to far...
Old 06-18-2013 | 07:57 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by BoostJunkieXL
Nobody give a flying **** if you have a plane! I'm sure there are several people on here that have and can fly their own plane, but they aren't bragging about it like its their life's work. This is about the cars you've supposedly built, or lack there of. If all this didn't bother you, you wouldn't feel the need to come on here and continue and try to prove anything.
Kevin started it by calling bullshit that im a pilot and trying to ruin my rep or whatever and trying to keep anyone from working at my shop. Your fueling him for even responding to this bullshit. And I give a flying ****...but you are right. Ill stop. Kevin. You win on making the thread but you didnt prove ****. Once again.
Old 06-18-2013 | 08:15 PM
11 Second Club

You know what....your right. I am in the wrong business. I can just open up a chick fillet .They gross over $500,000 per month. Now your talking bank!!!!
Old 06-18-2013 | 08:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ZEX-Z
What exactly do you want from me? ...
To shut the **** up and stop acting like you're king ****. Is that too hard?
Old 06-18-2013 | 08:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

doest thou even hoist??
Old 06-18-2013 | 08:45 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ym3k
To shut the **** up and stop acting like you're king ****. Is that too hard?

Id settle for a video of a 12 second pass at this point.... any more airplane talk and I'll have to un subscribe from the thread. Its way past awkward at this point.
Old 06-18-2013 | 08:48 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Originally Posted by ZEX-Z
God damn I cant win with you guys huh??? Lmao!! Shaking my head in disbelief. I roll out my Vette....I didnt build it or I dont own it. I fly over your house. You can see me waving at you...thats not him...thats someone else. I paint a car. He didnt do that. I buy lunch.....I stole it. I work out....hes on steriods...I play basketball for my church league and score 30pts...im a ball hog and cheated. I get hired at my job...he knew someone. I open a shop...its a one car one bay one lift garage. Holy ****!!! Ive never seen this before out of people. See the similarities? Very interesting. You guys really dont want me to succeed do ya. Tell ya what Kevin. Im gonna ask you a simple question. What exactly do you want from me? What is it your trying to do since you started this soap opra? This is all about me Kevin. You did this because you have something against me...I dont know what it is but its kinda creeper...know what im saying. Kinda like a stalker type deal...jealous ex-murderous girlfriend kinda thing. You are going to far...

You arent going to win this war anyway so just quit. Just in this thread you have been caught in so many lies. I have been in business for 18 years and I have seen numerous fly by night HACKS come and go. If you want to succeed then more power to you but you dont have to try to make people think you are god, because I can tell you right now you arent. Go build a car that actually is fast and prove your self. Dont run your mouth because we have seen in this thread that all that comes out of it is lies. Build a car and come play you might learn humility.

By the way I am open to any 1/4 or 1/8 mile race you might want and I have signed up for the Texas mile so we can play there. Bring your LT1 I can show you some stuff I learned in 1994.

225-343-9029

Quick Reply: ** Now Hiring ** LMAO!!